Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen Anal and alice Sexy Southampton A warning to be cautious  (Read 1645 times)

MrKeen

Southampton

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I rang queen+anal last week and started to ask my three questions.  Are you in the area your profile states, will I see the girl in the profile and will I be meeting in a private address or in a business premises, got to question 1 and phone cut off.  Waited 5 mins and rang back got voicemail. Tried later, got voicemeail. I then got a text saying please don't ring me again.  texted back and said what Have I done wrong?  reply, you are asking questions I don't like that.

Thought I would try second girl (There are text similar and share some details so I though mighr be same girl) Got identical repsonse as I had to Queen Anal.

Obviously they both have something to hide.

Just for the hell of it I put through two booking requests on AW.  Guess they matched the phone number and didn't reply!

This post is just to put it on record that if you are interested in either girl BE CAREFULL they are hiding something.

Offline contentguy

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I for one dont like it when gents ask me "will I be meeting in a private address or in a business premises, " as it screams potential robber to some!

prehaps it was that
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mh

I for one dont like it when gents ask me "will I be meeting in a private address or in a business premises, " as it screams potential robber to some!

prehaps it was that

Or perhaps not...?

started to ask my three questions.  Are you in the area your profile states, will I see the girl in the profile and will I be meeting in a private address or in a business premises, got to question 1 and phone cut off.

James999

In your case it's probably more to check they will have a comfortable chair to sit in while you chat mindless shit at them  :music:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 03:14:28 pm by James999 »

MrKeen

prehaps it was that

Didn't get to that question, but as matter of interest how would you suggest I find that out before visiting as I won't go to parlours etc.  Not had much resistance before to asking this ?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
prehaps just asking if the lady is not working from a brothol? i hate it when they ask if im working from my own home or hotel and if i work alone?

nah i have 15 men hide in my closet
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mh

prehaps just asking if the lady is not working from a brothol? i hate it when they ask if im working from my own home or hotel and if i work alone? i hate it when they ask if im working from my own home or hotel and if i work alone?

nah i have 15 men hide in my closet

Ah! So those are the only two options? Right.
 :dash:

I can imagine the OP's conversation going so much better if his first question had been "Are you working in a brothel?"  :sarcastic:

MrKeen

prehaps just asking if the lady is not working from a brothol? i hate it when they ask if im working from my own home or hotel and if i work alone?

nah i have 15 men hide in my close

But isn,t this why we go through this routine of post code , then street, then stand in a certain palce so I can see you.

Offline j5554

To the OP, the women from this house aren't the best to deal with, they're your typical liars, say they'll do something over the phone and act like they've never spoken to you when you get there. I think they saved you in the end, I would save your money and look elsewhere.

MrKeen

To the OP, the women from this house aren't the best to deal with, they're your typical liars, say they'll do something over the phone and act like they've never spoken to you when you get there. I think they saved you in the end, I would save your money and look elsewhere.
I am interested as it my relate to another group, do you know the post code of the house. It does seem that there are multiple profiles leading back to the same road. 
I have found at least one Romanian who seemed commited to fullfilling the contract.

Offline Cunning Punt

Not sure why a neutral not a negative.

Think you dodged a bullet there.

Romanians generally always = crap service.
Plus the two girls in question don't look that nice; in fact they appear rather masculine.

LookNoHands

I have met her some time ago when she went under another name (Jessie something... Jessie Angel?. Was a little shy at first, but actually quite playful once she warmed up. She then went away for a while - she explained when I met her she wanted to get a boob job (she had great tits I thought as they were) and then returned to Southampton. They are working in a private house in St Marys area.

Nothing to hide I'd say - I've met a few girls there over a couple of years and they all did as they said in their likes. In fact when they first appeared some even changed their likes because whoever knocks up their profile added things they wouldn't do (confirm by phone first).

They are working in a group, but definitely not under duress, a couple of girls who have been there in the past have moved to other cities - one is now permanently in Brighton. Most were strong characters, nice but you could tell they weren't idiots who put up with bullshit. In my experience all were friendly, had decent English and on one occasion was given a refund by a girl for an extra she couldn't manage it (but had sincerely tried!).

They are super paranoid about security for good reasons, they live in an area where... how might I put this gently... the culture of their neighbours tends to hold strong conservative opinions about women and sex. In my experience, will not be given a specific address until they are able to see you on the street - which obviously on a second visit is daft but if you ring the door before they know it is definitely you, they won't answer).

Also I don't doubt they get a lot of time wasters as all girls do - with some sad chaps wanking off with lists of questions - maybe even at the sound of a girl describing how to get to her address! But I think getting cut off as quick as you say is a bit odd - but I wouldn't read a vast amount into that other than you got cut off. They always answered my txt messages and questions because I have to drive 30 minutes to get there and like to check things before leaving)

So - in a nutshell, I can't say you would have had a good or a bad time, nor that they are or are not all honest folks...  But I would be happy to book her again if she was able to do what I wanted.

LookNoHands

...in relation to Alice looking masculine, I think in her pics she does... but doesn't come across like that in the flesh, she is very petite... maybe under size 6. Very softly spoken (possibly shy when speaking  as English not first language). She has a lovely pussy - and just as I like it a protruding clit - which I have noticed seems to be connected with a touch of masculinity in the face in some girls and also a higher sexual appetite and being very lean (just about no body fat). Just saying from experience that I would expect a bit more fun from a girl like her. She was great fun with me and smiled the whole time clearly enjoying things herself!

Offline j5554

I am interested as it my relate to another group, do you know the post code of the house. It does seem that there are multiple profiles leading back to the same road. 
I have found at least one Romanian who seemed commited to fullfilling the contract.

I know they used to be near the fire station in St.Mary's, but then moved somewhere else, not greatly far from there. The guy with the long post above had no issues and a good punt is probably possible, I had seen a few there and the only good one I saw was called denissa love or something like that but she doesn't work with them anymore I don't think. In my opinion it's just a risk, you may get what you want but considering the money you'd be paying I think there are a lot more safer bets out there.

I have seen a few good Romanians for the record, but like I said, there is always that risk and now I don't really see any Romanians because I don't trust their word. Too many times have I arranged something to get there and have them say they don't do that or they look at you all confused when you mention what was previously agreed.