Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen Anal xx Southampton  (Read 884 times)

Greg9inch

has anyone meet this girl before or have any extra info
External Link/Members Only

Looks right up my street and I wanna get right up her street!!

Great site by the way

Offline j5554

Avoid mate, I've seen her before and was not good. She looks great in her pics, not too different in person but she had a little belly and maybe stretch marks if I remember correctly when I saw her. That's not the bad thing though but I'm convinced she didn't write her profile for a start and when she was on top of me she was on her phone, telling me I needed to hurry up and cum etc. I'd look elsewhere for sure.

LookNoHands

I met her about 18 months ago under the name Jessie Angel (I think that was it). At the time she was easily 19-20...  I liked her tits, she said she didn't wand was planning a boob job. She disappeared for a while and returned with new tits.

I don't remember stretch marks but I had a decent enough time and she made an effort and was fun. No kissing or OWO on that occasion (it wasn't a gfe thing) and no anal for me as I am too big for most girls, even those that try. Soon as trousers drop they tell me ' oh no anal'...  very flattering some might think but I'd prefer to be a little smaller and get the back stage pass!!

She is Romanian, but not Roma (quite a difference) and understood English fine but was a little hesitant in speaking it - also not unusual for girls using a second language. Working from a house in a 'diverse' residential area. Street parking is free at some times, but car parks are very close and your car will be safe, it is not rough. You will be directed into the street and need to confirm you are there to get house number (i am sure they will see you first). They like to be discreet, which I think is due to teh type of neighbours they have there.