Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucy massage winslow  (Read 1715 times)

Offline dynatron

having visited this lady once and having an ok sort of punt,im having to pass through winslow pretty soon and bearing in mind the is good value for money was hoping to plan a second visit however her adds on gumtree have gone and ive had no response to my texts therefore wondering if anyone has seen her recently-thanks guys

Offline bobby1973

i did try to call her last week
but went straight to voice mail

Offline dynatron

hi yes i have texted her but no reply-im sure i saw on this site somewhere others saying she may possibly be giving her service up but i cant find the threads anymore-shame realy but there you go

Offline bender999

It's a shame as she was a nice girl but if she has moved on to  more lucrative employment then good for her. I wish her well.

Offline LEOJONTY

She does go on holiday quiet often. Last time she went for two months. Hope she will be back. You will get a text message once she back . That's what I got

Online Flightfan

Looks like her Gumtree profile is live again  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline bender999

But now she is only offering massage or massage with HR. Nothing else.

Offline Bumble1234

I contacted her also today and was told the same story that she does not do naked any more and will not be returning to doing it. Something about having some bad experiences. I might still try this as close to where I live.

Offline dynatron

oh thats a shame if no naked service anymore as she has lovely big breasts-still probably go back if im passing that way