Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: queen Bee - bargain Milf ? Portsmouth  (Read 2479 times)

Online timsussex

new on my radar anyone seen ? looks vaguely familiar but difficult to tell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pretty brief Aw profile but only £80 the hour

Offline Derrick101

New on my radar to Tim... Called a few times but its dead. Possible PG scam ?

Online timsussex

New on my radar to Tim... Called a few times but its dead. Possible PG scam ?

Crossed my mind but doesn't really fit as PG scam - why pay to display tel number ?

and there is something familiar about this profile

Offline Derrick101

The cucumber rings a bell, but I can't think where from  :unknown:

Online timsussex

The cucumber rings a bell, but I can't think where from  :unknown:

Surely Derrick you cant ring a bell with a cucumber !- Guess we'll never know

Offline Muff licker

Profile back up today in Walton On Thames Surrey

Offline Waterhouse

Looks like a bloke - checkout those features and that jawline.  :vomit:

Offline WhackDaddy

Looks like the photos where taken in the 60's

Online timsussex

Looks like the photos where taken in the 60's

God I hope not - that would make her 110 !

Offline Fuzzyduck

God I hope not - that would make her 110 !

Looking at your reviews Tim, you generally seem to punt in higher leagues than Queen Bee. What caught your eye? Or are you doing some masochistic niche bucket list thing?

Oh and I tend to agree with Yondu: looks more like Old King Bee

Online timsussex

appears to have gone now and I cant remember what she was charging but

Looking at your reviews Tim, you generally seem to punt in higher leagues than Queen Bee. What caught your eye? Or are you doing some masochistic niche bucket list thing?

Higher leagues ? I have NEVER paid over £150ph and probably average around £110 One of my reviews was £99 per hour and another £100 Admittedly I don't usually book for 30 mins

whats your per hour max and average ?

Online timsussex

Oh and in my defence the decidedly butch photo wasn't on her profile when I posted - so yes I see what you mean

Offline Fuzzyduck

appears to have gone now and I cant remember what she was charging but

Higher leagues ? I have NEVER paid over £150ph and probably average around £110 One of my reviews was £99 per hour and another £100 Admittedly I don't usually book for 30 mins

whats your per hour max and average ?

I didn't mean price; it was a general observation that your reviews seemed to be younger and (IMO) more attractive SPs. Your choice of Queen Bee struck me as a bit left field, though bargain as you pointed out (I think it was £80/hr?)

I've never done the math on my punts but, looking at my hour reviews, it seems to be £200/hr max and around £120/hr ave.

Offline nigel4498

.... and it's gone again.

Online timsussex

I didn't mean price; it was a general observation that your reviews seemed to be younger and (IMO) more attractive SPs. Your choice of Queen Bee struck me as a bit left field, though bargain as you pointed out (I think it was £80/hr?)

I've never done the math on my punts but, looking at my hour reviews, it seems to be £200/hr max and around £120/hr ave.

Ah I misunderstood your reference to higher league - I assumed price

but yes I always punt younger than me - that's not difficult given my age ! - and why else would I spend my money !

however I regularly punt  ladies who are over 40 (even if there AW age is younger !) and several of my reviews bear this out

Offline Fuzzyduck

Is this the same one? Popped up when I was looking around the SE.

External Link/Members Only

Online timsussex

:unknown: Dunno  :unknown:

Looks different to the one a posted about but the original photos were a bit vague and I don't see anything memorable here

Offline Bonker

Zoom in on the hands. That's a clue.

Offline Fuzzyduck

:unknown: Dunno  :unknown:

Looks different to the one a posted about but the original photos were a bit vague and I don't see anything memorable here

I can't remember what Queen Bee looked like (clearly made an impression) so it's probably a different SP. Either way, I don't think there will be a mad rush.

Offline Derrick101

If it is, she's put her rates up a fair bit :unknown:

I think the one originally posted will pop up occasionally all over the country as a PG scam :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

I can't remember what Queen Bee looked like (clearly made an impression) so it's probably a different SP. Either way, I don't think there will be a mad rush.
I think it may well be a different SP, but those hands do look very masculine, along with the face.  The tits don't overly look like bolt-ons, but I'm no expert. To me the alarm bells are definitely ringing though.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think it may well be a different SP, but those hands do look very masculine, along with the face.  The tits don't overly look like bolt-ons, but I'm no expert. To me the alarm bells are definitely ringing though.

Yes I think I definitely got it wrong. Had a look at Christine's only review on here and there's a comment from me to the reviewer that I thought it looked like a bloke so crossed wires on my part. :crazy:

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac