Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily aka XblondebarbieX - Southend  (Read 3987 times)

2 review(s) for XblondebarbieX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MarkS69

OK, so sometimes I do things I'm not too proud of...

About 7am this morning I was driving to work along Woodgrange Drive in Southend and noticed a slim blonde girl in her early 20's I'd guess, walking along in a very short summery dress, brown boots and a light jacket.  I thought her clothing was a bit odd considering it was only about 5 degrees outside.  Anyway, as I'm a bit of a perv and a sucker for a nice pair of legs, which she certainly did have, I slowed down to have a good gawp as I passed. 

As I drove by she looked at me and smiled and my mind immediately jumped to the conclusion (or maybe hope) that she was a working girl. About 50 yeards down the road was the little parade of shops, so I pulled into a parking space, wound down my window and pretended to look for something on my phone.  She eventually reached the car and looked in, asking if I was OK. I said I was and then mentioned that she looked really cold. She said she was and then came the immortal line, "do you want business?".  Little head was already telling Big head that I did...

I asked her to get in so we could have a chat about it.  She did and said her name was Emily.  Apparently, she'd been out with a friend the night before, got drunk and had stayed round hers and now she was on her way home.  Her face was quite pretty, with big wide eyes and very full, perfect blowjob lips, but I could tell she must have done a bit more than just alcohol with her friend.  She asked me what I wanted and I told her I didn't have too much time or much money on me, but would like to just touch her a bit and receive OWO.  She said that was OK and would be £50.  Finally, after a bit of negotiation she agreed to £30 as it was (genuinely) all I had on me.

So off we went.  I turned the car around and drove to a quiet spot that I know in Shoebury. During the drive there she took my hand and put it under her dress between her legs and wriggled against it so I could get a good feel. She wasn't wearing any knickers and felt pretty wet down there, which was surprising.  She genuinely seemed to like being touched and guided my fingers inside her pussy, saying she liked to feel things inside her.  Who was I to say no?

After a while we got parked up and I asked if I could feel her tits too. She was happy to pull the top of her dress down, so now she was sitting there with her dress bunched around her middle while I played with her tits with one hand and fingered her with the other.   At the same time she undid my zip and pulled my by now very hard cock from my trousers.  She was surprisingly slow with the way she rubbed and wanked me and didn't seem to be in a hurry to make me cum, which at this point, believe me I was really grateful for!  Eventually, the seats got reclined and she leaned over to suck me. And my Lord, suck me she did.

She has a very good oral technique and didn't seem shy about licking up and down my shaft while looking up at me and then taking my balls into her mouth and giving them a suck and a good licking too.  I asked her to go slow (thinking bollocks, I'll just have to be late for work!) and she did.  It was a very, very good blowjob.  After some intense licking and nibbling just under the head of my cock I eventually had to tell her I was going to cum.  She just kept on sucking like a good girl until I unloaded into her mouth.  She made sure to suck every last drop out of me before opening the door and spitting it out.

On the way back to Southend she was very chatty and I asked her if she did this a lot.  She said she's not out on the street very often, but that's when she mentioned about her AW page, saying she was "on there as Barbie or something".  She couldn't remember the proper name as her friend had set the profile up for her and answered all the emails etc.  I wondered if that was the friend she'd stayed with the night before and with hindsight I should have asked.

She'd asked me to drop her off in Sutton Road, so when I had I jumped onto AW to do a search and low and behold, there she was:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All in all a very good punt for £30 which I think was only agreed as she was still a bit drunk/drugged up from the night before. I think the incentive of some quick cash to buy another fix to see her through the morning was also another reason. But, she seemed to genuinely be into it while we were doing the deed and she seemed like a decent girl. I could very well be wrong about the drug thing as she had all of her teeth and didn't have that skinny, strung out look about her.  If I'd had more money on me i would definitely liked to have slipped my cock in her.   

Have any of you local fellas seen her or met her via AW?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Saufender

You are a brave man Mark. Massive thrill and I don't sense local boys in blue would be around that time of day. Perhaps we should have whip 'round and hire a beach hut to use for such activities :-)

Offline MarkS69

You are a brave man Mark. Massive thrill and I don't sense local boys in blue would be around that time of day. Perhaps we should have whip 'round and hire a beach hut to use for such activities :-)

LOL.  It was actually very quiet at that time this morning, maybe because it half term for the schools.  That may have been another contributing factor to her doing it for £30.  And a beach hut is a very good idea...  :)

Offline Hackneylad1

Seems to be part of a group or brothel setup. Probably right she doesn't do the AW profile as last accessed on 25/09 from France.

Offline cmspunk

Offline fatboy

You are a charmed man Mark. This one has popped up several times when doing local AW searches.
Have to admit something does not look right so always swerved and avoided her.
Looks like my spidery senses are still working.
However, top marks for having the balls to consider a punt at 0730 and then getting
one for a knockdown price !  :drinks:
I'll have to leave earlier for work and detour to the east of the pier ! :cool:

Offline MarkS69

Seems to be part of a group or brothel setup. Probably right she doesn't do the AW profile as last accessed on 25/09 from France.

Yep, the profile is part of the "Kinky Kittens Hot Essex Girls" AdultWork group which I know from experience is run by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and her boyfriend.  Most of the feedback left for all the group members is from their own set of fake "punter" profiles on AW.  It's a shame if Emily has got in with this crowd as she did seem like a decent girl and I certainly did enjoy my time with her.

By the way, External Link/Members Only actually used to be a pretty good shag too IF you could ever manage to get hold of her.  Let's just say she's not the most reliable...

Offline MarkS69

Did you get a phone number?

I did, but she specifically asked me not to give it out to anyone.  I've tried getting hold of her a number of times since I saw her but she never answers.  :dash:

Offline MarkS69

You are a charmed man Mark. This one has popped up several times when doing local AW searches.
Have to admit something does not look right so always swerved and avoided her.
Looks like my spidery senses are still working.
However, top marks for having the balls to consider a punt at 0730 and then getting
one for a knockdown price !  :drinks:
I'll have to leave earlier for work and detour to the east of the pier ! :cool:

I'd say it was more a matter of having blue balls!  :)

Personally, although I really enjoyed the punt, I don't think I'd be brave enough to go for an incall knowing the crowd she seems to be involved with.  I'd definitely go for another in car punt though. Or at least I would if she'd answer her damn phone!

Offline fatboy

I'd say it was more a matter of having blue balls!  :)

Personally, although I really enjoyed the punt, I don't think I'd be brave enough to go for an incall knowing the crowd she seems to be involved with.  I'd definitely go for another in car punt though. Or at least I would if she'd answer her damn phone!

Ask her not to squeeze them so much the next time then ! :sarcastic:
Thanks for the tip about her crowd, best left well alone for me then.

Offline chopper2000

you will find better pics on the profile

fantasydomman

on aw
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline smartieshouse

Offline Hansolo69

Offline MarkS69

Post a clickable link

Here you go:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

He's some plum who describes himself as "A MALE DOMINATRIX" which clearly indicates that he knows nothing about the whole BDSM scene. If he did, he'd be describing himself as a Dom or a Master...