Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking - Shite Experience  (Read 986 times)

Offline Clicktocollect

So I had great responses to my Reverse Booking.

I decided to enquire after a new profile that caught my eye,  (TOFTT etc).

So I sent an email; there wasn't a number and only two sketchy pictures.

Anyway I engaged in an email conversation which included some good rapport and I was sent a couple of pictures including a face pic with the caveat that I delete them when seen. (Yeah  ;))

I liked what I saw and at 4:30pm on the Monday I confirmed the booking asking for her number as well as providing my "hushed" number.

Didn't hear a peep until after 9:30AM Tuesday saying she would text when leaving to keep things discreet, whatever that meant?

Anyway I'm on the train to London and nothing is coming in to my phone but when I check AW email at hotel check in (13:30) I had had an email at 11:30 asking for my mobile number.

I replied that the number given was good for texts and calls to my mobile and reminded her that she hadn't given me her number. 

Needless to say it never happened.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think a punting phone maybe the way to go.... The hushed numbers are only landline numbers as far as I can tell and it may spook the ladies??

:dash:

Offline PuntingPete

According to her AW feedback (of which she has a toal of 2), it seems somebody else has a similar problem to you. (Unless it's your FB from 2 weeks ago).

Offline beachtest

Offline iPad3

Sorry to hear you got messed about and I'm no expert at this game but the fact she mentions an "arrangement" sets alarm bells ringing straight away, coupled with a standard price tag of £170 per hour with virtually no feedback says she's a money grabbing piss taker. Not for me in a million years!!!

Offline Clicktocollect

Sorry to hear you got messed about and I'm no expert at this game but the fact she mentions an "arrangement" sets alarm bells ringing straight away, coupled with a standard price tag of £170 per hour with virtually no feedback says she's a money grabbing piss taker. Not for me in a million years!!!

Yeah I was wary but the emails and the pictures seemed genuine. Can't see what the motive would be other than trying to get my mobile number?

Offline Outcallguy

I think there are a hell of a lot of trolls on AW, who like nothing more than just knowing they have wasted your time.

A few girls I've met with have stories of being booked for outcalls and turning up to empty houses.

So maybe it's just a fetish some people get off on?