Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Somerset V Devon WGs  (Read 511 times)

Offline chrispuckey

Last week my work took me to Somerset so I thought I would book a girl whilst up there.
I searched on AW and I have to say I could not believe the amount of girls offering bareback. In Devon you seem to get the odd one or two but up there it seems almost common place.
Each to there own and all that and I know a lot of punters in Devon go on about the lack of quality WGs in the area. Personally I will stick with the Devon based girls.

Offline houseboot

Disappointed.

I thought you were going to tell us about a special footie match that you'd arranged.

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
Last week my work took me to Somerset so I thought I would book a girl whilst up there.
I searched on AW and I have to say I could not believe the amount of girls offering bareback. In Devon you seem to get the odd one or two but up there it seems almost common place.
Each to there own and all that and I know a lot of punters in Devon go on about the lack of quality WGs in the area. Personally I will stick with the Devon based girls.
I noticed, on reverse bookings, a huge increase in Somerset/Devon for bareback. It means I can note all the user ids and make sure I block them which is good. But bloody hell its on the rise! And they seem to have a lot of offers too.
Out of the 5 or so I looked at, most wanted 'raw' sex, as they put it.

Offline wayoutnow

A great deal of Romanians work the Somerset area, trying to find a decent punt with an English girl is becoming as hard as finding rocking horse shit

Offline scutty brown

Disappointed.

I thought you were going to tell us about a special footie match that you'd arranged.

I was hoping it was a rugby match at the club.......

Offline chrispuckey

I was hoping it was a rugby match at the club.......
I was looking for anything but withdrew at the last moment

Offline chrispuckey

I noticed, on reverse bookings, a huge increase in Somerset/Devon for bareback. It means I can note all the user ids and make sure I block them which is good. But bloody hell its on the rise! And they seem to have a lot of offers too.
Out of the 5 or so I looked at, most wanted 'raw' sex, as they put it.
When are you back in Exeter?

vw

When are you back in Exeter?

FFS this isnt a advertising platform for her, why encourage it?

why not ask on AW or UKE?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:34:41 pm by vw »

Offline chrispuckey

FFS this isnt a advertising platform for her, why encourage it?

why not ask on AW or UKE?
Advertising and asking a genuine question are two very different things
Stag on

vw

Advertising and asking a genuine question are two very different things
Stag on
Its encouraging her to tout, admin built UKE for that shit and keep it off here.

Maybe she should post these thing on advert platforms if she wants clients.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:04:41 pm by vw »