Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central London GND type for out-call  (Read 643 times)

Offline moylesey

Hey Folks,

Looking for any recommendations for a central London out-call to a hotel near Covent Garden.

Age wise, mid to late twenties, maybe early thirties, but with a fit Girl Next Door look rather than anybody fake/plunped/over made up?

Looking for someone reliable as I don’t get the chance to punt very often these days, so would be frustrating to be cancelled on.

Budget £250-£300 for an hour.

Somebody like the attached image, or rough ballpark?

I have had a search but the quantity of providers on offer in London makes it a bewildering list to wade through, so thought I’d try using your collective wisdom.

Thanks in advance!

Offline happygolucky

Yes we do have recommendations. But you really need to get a couple of reviews under your belt before we start making suggestions. It’s not fair if the girls get messed around.

Offline moylesey

As mentioned in my post it’s very rare these days that I get a chance to see anyone, so my opportunities to make reviews are really limited.

But I get your point, so I’ll just have to do some searching/roll the dice and report back.

Thanks anyway.

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

As explained on the linked page, it is also that we really can't help you fully if you don't mention all the things listed.  The actual girl next door to me is size 18.  Is that what you mean by GND?  You do go part way by mentioning price and type so good start.  So if you add size and nationality you are almost there.

The last step is to provide 3 or 4 examples.  This helps WAY more than you think.

From my side, all my 'green' London reviews are reco's clearly.  So over the last few months, that is HSG, Mia and AdrienneFitSexy. YMMV.  If you don't know who I mean without the links, you need to read some more reviews on this site.

As the page above says, help us to help you.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As mentioned in my post it’s very rare these days that I get a chance to see anyone, so my opportunities to make reviews are really limited.

But I get your point, so I’ll just have to do some searching/roll the dice and report back.

Thanks anyway.
What happened with -
Hey folks,

So managed to get someone booked in finally, seems everyone is busy/away/not working tomorrow so it took some effort.

Will update with a review once the deed is done :)

Thanks for the pointers!
Is there a reason you keep asking question but not making any contributions? This is a site for sharing information.

Offline moylesey

Yes entirely fair, i thought i had a booking, but they cancelled an hour before the reservation time.

Mainly the reason for trying to find someone a bit more reliable this time, as it's frustrating to make a booking and then have it go away with no opportunity to make alternative arrangements.

I have now made a booking with someone well reviewed already on this site, so i will make sure to contribute this time!

Apologies for being a bad citizen, will do better in the future!