Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera, TS Wasabi and a very apprehensive Sticko  (Read 8893 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigus Dickus

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:16:21 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline sticko

When did she turn Portugese!  :crazy:

I am not sure it's her! :rolleyes:

It's 100% her.  I'll suck a trannys cock if it isn't :)

Offline herbie007

It's 100% her. I'll suck a trannys cock if it isn't :)

Would that be OW or OWO  :D

Offline claretandblue

It's 100% her.  I'll suck a trannys cock if it isn't :)
any idea why she is claiming to be portugese?!?

Atticus Finch

any idea why she is claiming to be portugese?!?

To avoid falling foul of AW, again....?

Offline Punting Valley

I am not sure it's her! :rolleyes:

I am not sure it is her either, the number posted on that 'new profile' is different from her old number. Can anyone confirm whether it is really her? :drinks:

Offline sticko

I am not sure it is her either, the number posted on that 'new profile' is different from her old number. Can anyone confirm whether it is really her? :drinks:

It's her.  I wouldn't have risked years of expensive therapy if I wasn't 100% sure. And that would be the case with or without, Herbie :)

She has a new number but the old one is still active for the time being.  Any other changes are there so she can start with a clean slate.  PM me if you need further reassurance...

Offline Punting Valley

It's her.  I wouldn't have risked years of expensive therapy if I wasn't 100% sure. And that would be the case with or without, Herbie :)

She has a new number but the old one is still active for the time being.  Any other changes are there so she can start with a clean slate.  PM me if you need further reassurance...

Based on your words it is reassuring enough, thanks mate :hi:  Have to see her again soon :drinks:

Offline anyfucker

i have heard from other WGs that a new number is needed.
Saw her earlier this week and she told me she would have a new profile in a couple of days, so sounds right.
If sticko says it is her then that's good enough for me    :lol:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:53:49 pm by anyfucker »