Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MFFFFF - Hayley-x-x, Hazel Kitty, Hot Ameera, Lindsey_xxx, Miss KDD  (Read 11704 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for Honey Bell (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

3-hour outcall at my large hotel room in Central London. All the girls are already well reviewed on their own and in numerous group reviews, so I won’t dwell on that as there will be plenty of links to click on below, that speak better to each of them.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

I had to think quite a bit before I wrote and posted this review. I had to reconcile the bragging nature of such a review with whether it adds any value. Given the more recent interest from a quite a few with group bookings in multiple configurations, I figured there are already some that would seriously try and do something like this as a bucket list punt or birthday treat.

I started planning this almost two months ago almost immediately after my first MFFF as a final or close to final blowout of my current punting career. As I and several others have noted in other threads the only way to increase the likelihood of a good punt is if the girls are comfortable with each other and have met each other. Finding 5 who have all interacted together proved to be impossible so I did the best that I possibly could, hence the line-up, which I was very happy with. There are obvious risks, when everyone doesn’t know everyone else but thankfully they were mitigated by the group meets the girls had had i.e. KDD and Hayley had met before, Lindsey and KDD had met before, Ameera and Hazel (and once with Lindsey) had met before and Lindsey and Ameera had met before. I’d met all five, but Hayley a long time ago and not in a 1 on 1 booking so she understandably didn’t remember me. As I’ve said before it will work better with rapport and trust established between all or as many parties as possible.

Comms were good with all in the run up to the meet especially with the long list of ideas I circulated to try during the session. You do need to plan for this sort of thing and be prepared to ‘direct’ the action so it helps if you have some scenarios in mind beforehand. We still went with the flow to a certain extent, it wasn’t a checklist of stuff to do, more stuff to try out.

Even if I could I won’t recount everything that happened, needless to say everyone interacted with everyone else in multiple configurations involving tongues, fingers, dildos, strap-ons, doxy’s and even my foot at one point. Oh and my cock received plenty of attention.

A few of the highlights that might help as inspiration for anyone trying similar in the future -

- Multiple BJ. All 5 at once was a stretch too far, but we did it, briefly. 4 difficult. 3 very manageable. For those that aren’t participating in the BJ, DFK was generally a very suitable alternative.
 - The ‘Jacobs Ladder’ - A chain of us alternating face up / face down doing RO / OWO. I’d start at the bottom end of the chain and make my way up it swapping partners.
 - The ‘Ring’ - Fairly self explanatory, mutual oral for all of us in a big circle.
 - The ‘Train’ - I had my doubts about how workable this would be and I was right, but for a brief period the girls were in a line of 5 using their strap-ons on each other, apart from the one at the front of the train obviously
 - The ‘Tree’ - I was the ‘trunk' of the tree with multiple permutations of the girls branching off.
 - Smaller groups - Split into smaller groups e.g. Ameera riding me cowgirl with Hayley FK’ing me as she was fucked doggy by Lindsey on one side of me. Hazel and KDD were in 69 on the other side allowing me to grope and play with KDD at the same time. We went through quite a few different permutations.

All in all a superb evening of pure fantasy fulfilment and fun with five great girls and memories that will last a life-time. Lindsey stayed overnight as well.

So, this is only for a minority of people who are keen to try out something similar, it’s not easy to arrange and difficult to find the right group, but these five worked well together. If you're set on it, try a 3-some first, then a 4-some and don't jump straight to something like this from solo bookings or even a 3-some. Oh and it’s bloody expensive naturally. I hope this is useful to some.

Offline firemansam

password02

WOW WOW WOW - This must be the first solo Reverse Gang bang on UKP with a 5xF 1xM - Nearly 140 UKP reviews between the 5 girls MUST be a record.  Thanks for sharing - So jealous  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Mr d00fer you have exceeded all expectations  :thumbsup:- you beat me to the special Cindy/Michelle/Adele 4some and now you have beaten me to the FFFFFM review -

The organisation must have been a nightmare - How did you get Hayley into London from the south coast?

What is next on the list?   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

:hi:

d00fer

WOW WOW WOW - This must be the first solo Reverse Gang bang on UKP with a 5xF 1xM - Nearly 140 UKP reviews between the 5 girls MUST be a record.  Thanks for sharing - So jealous  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Mr d00fer you have exceeded all expectations  :thumbsup:- you beat me to the special Cindy/Michelle/Adele 4some and now you have beaten me to the FFFFFM review -

The organisation must have been a nightmare - How did you get Hayley into London from the south coast?

What is next on the list?   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Cheers, I got lucky with Hayley, I think it was mostly the unusual nature of the meet made it appeal. I don't think she'll be making any repeat trips to London though. I hope not, but I highly doubt it.

Nothing next, I won't be attempting 6 or more girls on my own that's for certain

Hornydevil247

Doofer

You greedy bastard.  :cool:

Great review. :thumbsup:

I might have to add girls to my birthday treat in a couple of weeks. :hi:

HD   :diablo:

password02

Cheers, I got lucky with Hayley, I think it was mostly the unusual nature of the meet made it appeal. I don't think she'll be making any repeat trips to London though. I hope not, but I highly doubt it.

Nothing next, I won't be attempting 6 or more girls on my own that's for certain

If you do remember I did offer to help by warming up the girls first!!!

d00fer

If you do remember I did offer to help by warming up the girls first!!!

True, but like HD rightly said I'm a greedy bastard.

HD, look forward to reading about your birthday treat even more now.

Goofy85

Man! I wouldn't know what to do. I think LMP is the closest I've ever come to experiencing that. Sounds super fun.

password02

Man! I wouldn't know what to do. I think LMP is the closest I've ever come to experiencing that. Sounds super fun.

The big difference with the parties is that when you are solo YOU are the only M!!! - It did sound epic - Any chance of some pcitures or a short film version?  PM if easier I promise not to share  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vt

I thought this might have been an April Fool hoax...but it seems it did actually happen...well done d00fer for having the balls to arrange it and the wallet to pay for it!  :hi:

I've had brief FFFFFFFMs at the old LMP a few times, with all 7 girls on me at the end of parties, not enough time to take advantage fully as you did, so usually in the 'tree' position as you described with each girl taking an erogenous zone to pleasure...a bit overwhelming, but great to see 7 smiling faces all willing you to cum.  :yahoo:

wow i am blown away
 and i am sure another member here  is crying to read this
as he slithers away  in to his hole.
whats the protocol
single
couple
threesoms
foursums
and many more sums ?  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

Offline hendrix

Offline Punting Valley

WOW that is quite an adventure, five girls at the same time! I can't imagine the cost, that must be close to roughly £2000 for that single 3-hour punt alone without counting the Lindsay overnight cost. :scare: You are one lucky guy :hi:

password02

:cool:  :hi: Quality punt d00fer  :thumbsup:

Hi Mr H - I was expecting you to pop up at the venue at the end to show your face ?  But as D00fer said earlier he was being a greedy boy!!

Working at the cost as outcalls for 3 hours - gave up after 10 mins as it easily went past £2,200+ stage and not factored in the Hotel cost which I imaged to be at least a 4 or 5 star - 

Quick Q to d00fer ? where they all in slutty out fits? or did you have a theme for the night?

Goofy85

The big difference with the parties is that when you are solo YOU are the only M!!! - It did sound epic - Any chance of some pcitures or a short film version?  PM if easier I promise not to share  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ha. I would love to arrive at LMP one day and be the only guy there.

d00fer

So, bit of a multi-reply.

@vt - I'd forgot today's date and like yourself I've been lucky to be the 'last man standing' at some parties. It really doesn't compare to this.

@Punting Valley and password - Very close in terms of ballpark costs, and the hotel was suitably upscale and spacious enough to accommodate

@password  - Went for schoolgirl, no roleplay as I'm not a fan. The outfits didn't last long anyway

password02

So, bit of a multi-reply.

@vt - I'd forgot today's date and like yourself I've been lucky to be the 'last man standing' at some parties. It really doesn't compare to this.

@Punting Valley and password - Very close in terms of ballpark costs, and the hotel was suitably upscale and spacious enough to accommodate

@password  - Went for schoolgirl, no roleplay as I'm not a fan. The outfits didn't last long anyway

FCK OFF - You had them dress up as school girls - No Way - PICTURES PLEASE - You must have got at least 1 snap of ALL lined up?

Online Bartolomeo

are you fucking shitting me with this?

fucking hell...legendary  :drinks:

3-hour outcall at my large hotel room in Central London. All the girls are already well reviewed on their own and in numerous group reviews, so I won’t dwell on that as there will be plenty of links to click on below, that speak better to each of them.

I had to think quite a bit before I wrote and posted this review. I had to reconcile the bragging nature of such a review with whether it adds any value. Given the more recent interest from a quite a few with group bookings in multiple configurations, I figured there are already some that would seriously try and do something like this as a bucket list punt or birthday treat.

I started planning this almost two months ago almost immediately after my first MFFF as a final or close to final blowout of my current punting career. As I and several others have noted in other threads the only way to increase the likelihood of a good punt is if the girls are comfortable with each other and have met each other. Finding 5 who have all interacted together proved to be impossible so I did the best that I possibly could, hence the line-up, which I was very happy with. There are obvious risks, when everyone doesn’t know everyone else but thankfully they were mitigated by the group meets the girls had had i.e. KDD and Hayley had met before, Lindsey and KDD had met before, Ameera and Hazel (and once with Lindsey) had met before and Lindsey and Ameera had met before. I’d met all five, but Hayley a long time ago and not in a 1 on 1 booking so she understandably didn’t remember me. As I’ve said before it will work better with rapport and trust established between all or as many parties as possible.

Comms were good with all in the run up to the meet especially with the long list of ideas I circulated to try during the session. You do need to plan for this sort of thing and be prepared to ‘direct’ the action so it helps if you have some scenarios in mind beforehand. We still went with the flow to a certain extent, it wasn’t a checklist of stuff to do, more stuff to try out.

Even if I could I won’t recount everything that happened, needless to say everyone interacted with everyone else in multiple configurations involving tongues, fingers, dildos, strap-ons, doxy’s and even my foot at one point. Oh and my cock received plenty of attention.

A few of the highlights that might help as inspiration for anyone trying similar in the future -

- Multiple BJ. All 5 at once was a stretch too far, but we did it, briefly. 4 difficult. 3 very manageable. For those that aren’t participating in the BJ, DFK was generally a very suitable alternative.
 - The ‘Jacobs Ladder’ - A chain of us alternating face up / face down doing RO / OWO. I’d start at the bottom end of the chain and make my way up it swapping partners.
 - The ‘Ring’ - Fairly self explanatory, mutual oral for all of us in a big circle.
 - The ‘Train’ - I had my doubts about how workable this would be and I was right, but for a brief period the girls were in a line of 5 using their strap-ons on each other, apart from the one at the front of the train obviously
 - The ‘Tree’ - I was the ‘trunk' of the tree with multiple permutations of the girls branching off.
 - Smaller groups - Split into smaller groups e.g. Ameera riding me cowgirl with Hayley FK’ing me as she was fucked doggy by Lindsey on one side of me. Hazel and KDD were in 69 on the other side allowing me to grope and play with KDD at the same time. We went through quite a few different permutations.

All in all a superb evening of pure fantasy fulfilment and fun with five great girls and memories that will last a life-time. Lindsey stayed overnight as well.

So, this is only for a minority of people who are keen to try out something similar, it’s not easy to arrange and difficult to find the right group, but these five worked well together. If you're set on it, try a 3-some first, then a 4-some and don't jump straight to something like this from solo bookings or even a 3-some. Oh and it’s bloody expensive naturally. I hope this is useful to some.
wow doofer
 are you going to repeat this on this anniversary each year but add 1 more girl ? each year
how the fuck did you all fit on the 1ST bed did APRIL go 1ST ?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Wow, my mind boggles at that bevvy of beauties as any possible duo, let alone a quintet.

Glad it was worth it for you d00fer - you greedy, greedy so and so  :hi: 

password02

Wow, my mind boggles at that bevvy of beauties as any possible duo, let alone a quintet.

d00fer IS a greedy FCKER

d00fer

FCK OFF - You had them dress up as school girls - No Way - PICTURES PLEASE - You must have got at least 1 snap of ALL lined up?

I did, but no pics sadly.

are you fucking shitting me with this?

fucking hell...legendary  :drinks:

Thankfully I'm not

wow doofer
 are you going to repeat this on this anniversary each year but add 1 more girl ? each year
how the fuck did you all fit on the 1ST bed did APRIL go 1ST ?

No, I'm done at 5 I think, but never say never. Not sure I get the second bit, but it was a big bed and plenty of space in the room.

pw is right and I freely admit to being a greedy bastard

JuliusSeizure

Only thing I can say is Bravo. Fair play to you for living the dream.

External Link/Members Only

Let me be the 1ST to say that you deserve this

Goofy85

If I win the lottery, this is the first thing I'm doing.

password02

If I win the lottery, this is the first thing I'm doing.

Seems Mr d00fer already has!! - My reliable sources tell me Mr d00fer is actually David Long

Online Kolo

unclesweetheart

Well, Doofer, no-one will ever be able to top that. I have no idea how it feels to have had the Ultimate Fuck, but I guess you now know. How is it dealing with ordinary life now? I'm guessing that you're not the Wolf of Wall Street financially, so where d'you go now? Am asking because, on a much more modest level than you, I'm asking the same question. You mentioned in an earlier post that you were ending your punting career. But how can you not want to repeat, and better, this session?

Offline HappyandLucky

WOW, it's a first "Taking Five For The Team" So to speak. You are a better man than I and it's great you enjoyed the investment  :drinks:. With all that talent available, how did you whittle it down to Lindsey for the overnight? 

Offline The Beano

I am in awe, but probably not as much as you when these five were lined up in front of you!!
TB

rafatheira

Not jealous at all  :cry:

Sounds absolutely epic!  :thumbsup:

Online Bikerboy

Hi D00fer

Well, you certainly chose quality young ladies for your adventure. Great idea to ask girls who, in many cases, already play together. Along with the group dynamic, must have been quite a sight ;)
For me, the overnight with Lindsey would deserve a review, however, it would probably stoke already overwhelming demand, so the absence of it may be a plus.

Hailey - Have seen 1:1 for three hours; one seriously hot lady, you could take her home to see your Mum, but exceptionally naughty in an instant; perfection!

Hazel - Hmm, needs to be researched for my HL

Ameera - Am booked in my first threesome with Ameera and Lindsey on the 08/04; the only problem I can see is that by starting my threesome career with these two, any subsequent ones will have a high bar set :)

Lindsey - Seen Lindsey twice, seeing her again on the 08/03; A real favourite of mine (and everybody else!)

Miss KDD - Saw the legendary Miss KDD this year. Yes, all the feedback is true and Yes, the bed was soaking wet at the end ;)  :rolleyes:

Online Bikerboy

Whoops, typo, seeing Lindsey next on 08/04 :)

password02

Whoops, typo, seeing Lindsey next on 08/04 :)

You seeing them on their 3some day? AND then seeing Lindsey after as well? Greedy comes to mind!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Kudos to you d00fer
Wish I had that money to burn

Was reminded of this old school song: External Link/Members Only

Offline BillGoldberg

Doofer
You are a hero
A punting God that sets the standard for others to follow

I salute you for that !

Offline Thepacifist

I haven't logged on for a while but I must say I salute you sir!  :thumbsup:

squeezebox

I had to count all the FFFFF's....  :drinks: 

I think I'd just sit on the chair and watch them play/fuck with each other....on second thoughts.....

d00fer

Seems Mr d00fer already has!! - My reliable sources tell me Mr d00fer is actually David Long

You found me out  :D

How is it dealing with ordinary life now? I'm guessing that you're not the Wolf of Wall Street financially, so where d'you go now? Am asking because, on a much more modest level than you, I'm asking the same question. You mentioned in an earlier post that you were ending your punting career. But how can you not want to repeat, and better, this session?

I'm definitely no Jordan Belfort. Where do I go, I don't think I'd repeat 5 or go for more to be honest. Don't get me wrong I'm very glad I did it and had a great time. I'll definitely still do smaller and more mixed groups and push myself in different ways, ideally interspersed with some excellent 'vanilla' punts. Ordinary life seems a bit greyer, but have a few things already lined up to look forward to.

how did you whittle it down to Lindsey for the overnight?

I don't normally do overnights, but had great one with Lindsey the week before. Couldn't think of a reason why I wouldn't want to repeat. I'm sure I'd have had a great night with any of the others.

Hi D00fer

Well, you certainly chose quality young ladies for your adventure. Great idea to ask girls who, in many cases, already play together. Along with the group dynamic, must have been quite a sight ;)
For me, the overnight with Lindsey would deserve a review, however, it would probably stoke already overwhelming demand, so the absence of it may be a plus.

Ameera - Am booked in my first threesome with Ameera and Lindsey on the 08/04; the only problem I can see is that by starting my threesome career with these two, any subsequent ones will have a high bar set :)

It wasa sight. The two un-reviewed overnights I've had with Lindsey were both exceptional, different, but both great. I've (like most) have been a broken record wrt Lindsey, hence the lack of review(s)

Unless something drastic happens I'll be looking forward to the 8th as well.

I had to count all the FFFFF's....  :drinks: 

I think I'd just sit on the chair and watch them play/fuck with each other....on second thoughts.....

I did, but not for very long, during the 'train'

Sounds epic!

Y

It was definitely a bit different

kwahima

nice one mate!
how much you spent in total?  ;)

carlisle78

Holy fuck.

Can't think of much else to say.

Offline PumpAction

2 girls is nice, 3 maybe even better but 5 seems entirely gratuitous.

Jason

For anyone interested in the economics of this punt below are the normal outcall rates of these 5 girls for 3hrs:
Hayley-x-x: £310 (assuming same as outcalls in her town, likely more)
Hazel kitty: £350
Hot Ameera: £360 (assuming incall rates, no outcall rate specified on the profile)
Lindsey_xxx: £380
MissKDD: £450
+Lindsey extension to overnight is £520 (thus total £900 overnight)

Total: £2370.

Here is little task for you D00fer. Could you please rank (unbiasedly) these 5 girls by their facial attractiveness (and also perhaps assign them a numerical score)?  Ties are allowed but only for 2 and if you truly believe so.

The sixsome sounds impressive but in my experience moresomes above FFM (duos) are good as a fantasy BUT the implementation was:  too much hard work to get the best out of the ton of money paid, not truly enjoying the moment and instead living up the experience for the great memories and highlights to be “proud” of later on. Much like someone going holidays and taking photos all the time just to look at the album when they get older and say “Good old days! I travelled around the world!”. Truth to be told though showing off the album to your friends gives you an extra joy as well.

Happy punting.  :hi:

d00fer

nice one mate!
how much you spent in total?  ;)

Jason covered it comprehensively above

d00fer

For anyone interested in the economics of this punt below are the normal outcall rates of these 5 girls for 3hrs:
Hayley-x-x: £310 (assuming same as outcalls in her town, likely more)
Hazel kitty: £350
Hot Ameera: £360 (assuming incall rates, no outcall rate specified on the profile)
Lindsey_xxx: £380
MissKDD: £450
+Lindsey extension to overnight is £520 (thus total £900 overnight)

Total: £2370.

Close enough on costs Jason.

Here is little task for you D00fer. Could you please rank (unbiasedly) these 5 girls by their facial attractiveness (and also perhaps assign them a numerical score)?  Ties are allowed but only for 2 and if you truly believe so.

I don't think I can unbiasedly or objectively to be honest, so I won't. No matter how you try to go about it, I still struggle with not being subjective when rating physical attractiveness, sorry.

The sixsome sounds impressive but in my experience moresomes above FFM (duos) are good as a fantasy BUT the implementation was:  too much hard work to get the best out of the ton of money paid, not truly enjoying the moment and instead living up the experience for the great memories and highlights to be “proud” of later on. Much like someone going holidays and taking photos all the time just to look at the album when they get older and say “Good old days! I travelled around the world!”. Truth to be told though showing off the album to your friends gives you an extra joy as well.

Reasonable points and a useful reminder for anyone contemplating a moresome.

As I mentioned the primary motivation for me is fantasy fulfillment. It is about the experience and the memories. You need to prepare for a moresome more than any other type of booking. Sort out ideas with everyone beforehand. You have to be pro-active and be prepared to direct. If some or all of the girls are suitably pro-active then that will help massively as well, as it reduces the amount of 'work' you need to do.

Thankfully in this instance there was only some direction (the trickier set pieces and a few other minor points) that I needed to do, and even then it was part of the fun for me, but it won't be for everyone. We had a group break part way through, but for virtually the rest of the time everyone was nicely engaged with at least one other person.

I don't quite buy that analogy though. Why can't you go on holiday and enjoy the moment whilst also taking plenty of photos? I know some don't e.g. the Japanese tourist stereotype, but there should be no reason why you can't do both. Perhaps a better example would be someone who goes to an event and watches the whole thing through their mobile phone (or God forbid a tablet) just so they can record it and hardly ever watch it again

Offline hornyguy19891

You're probably the most hated man on UKP! :P

I'm guessing this cost aa fortune...! Did the hotel suspect anything?

Offline gash bash

Lucky sod.

I've only met Hazel Kitty a couple of times. Great girl.

if I ever met these five ladies in my room I would probably jizz my pantz at the sight of them. Being a one pop guy - how do you prepare for this. I would love to do this.

squeezebox

Lucky sod.

I've only met Hazel Kitty a couple of times. Great girl.

if I ever met these five ladies in my room I would probably jizz my pantz at the sight of them. Being a one pop guy - how do you prepare for this. I would love to do this.

TBH I'd be the same. Having read some the WG's reviews, all of them are very creative and a lot would depend on what you're preference would be.

I'd challenge them to tease and edge me for as long as possible, let them interact so you can "dip in and dip out" and build up to a grand finale by spraying them all at the same time, they can then spray/squirt you back in return.. :P

password02

From what I heard later about the Party it was an Epic

:P