Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - Euston  (Read 2630 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

The Headlines:
(for those that prefer a succinct review)

Fantastic passionate encounter with a hot, sexy, exotic girl, who provides an excellent, attentive and skilled service.  :thumbsup:

For those that prefer a bit more news…..

Communications:

Very straightforward, timely and good.

Venue/Facilities:

10-15 minute walk from Euston Station to an easily found block of flats on a main road. I arrived early as not visited before. Not the greatest area at night to hang around with renovation work nearby and a lack of coffee outlets or reasonable pubs within a 5 minute walk. Thankfully Ameera was running to good time, but if you arrive early I would recommend finding somewhere around Euston Station rather than going straight to the venue. Nice individual bedroom and excellent shower.

Appearance:

I asked Ameera to wear something classy rather than slutty and she looked gorgeous in a LBD. She opened the door barefoot (so as not to disturb the other tenants) and jigged back to hers like an exotic Cinderella.   :rolleyes:

She’s probably more a size 10 than a size 8 with a very sexy little wobble factor. Her photos are an excellent representation of her and I found her Czech/Yemeni looks very exotic and alluring.

Services:

Full on open mouth DFK and introductory fondling session to start, before availing myself of the shower and leaving her the paperwork (£120 for an hour).

Back to the room and Ameera had changed into some hot black heels and matching lingerie which showed off her legs and body very well. She has a very sexy come hither smile and lovely large seductive eyes, which quickly drew me to her, and the bed. Kissed and fondled on the bed and she soon had me in her mouth, sucking away wetly and sloppily, while I caressed her back and pussy.

We then swapped and I got to explore her body and juicy wet pussy. Having got her suitably wet, I suggested we fuck and she was keen for me to take her doggy, but I felt the sight of her gorgeous bubble butt arse was going to be all too much for me to begin with, so worked through mish and cowgirl before riding her doggy and eying that fabulous arse, for a very pleasurable pop no. 1.

Nice chat and caressing session in-between rounds before she greedily got back to work on my cock with her sweet mouth and studded tongue as before. 10 minutes of delicious sloppy sucking, licking of balls, teasing of cock and she had me cumming excitedly in her mouth. Excellent skills.

As we only had 10 minutes left, I offered to return the compliment, but alas I couldn’t quite get her to orgasm (see below).

Positives:

- Great DFK. She is an excellent kisser and readily takes the initiative.
- She looks very sexy in all forms of dress and especially fully naked
- Intelligent and easy to talk to girl.

Neutral

- 1 of her phones beeped a couple of times during the last 10 minutes and another actually rung. I think this put her off more than me. She apologised profusely and gave me an extra 5 minutes of naughty teasing after my shower, so no clock-watching to my mind.

Would I recommend ? Yes, most certainly.

Would I see again ? Yes, most definitely. She could be duo material.  ;)

Hornydevil247

Nice review Mr B

Ameera is defo duo material

HD

password02

Good review - she is up there with my favorites seen her many times and will continue to for many months to come- Always provides an exceptional service as a solo session but I get much more with a 3some as my recent reviews show.

thanks for confirming she is still 1of the top girls in London - consistently excellent service and attitude

Top review

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

The Headlines:
(for those that prefer a succinct review)

Fantastic passionate encounter with a hot, sexy, exotic girl, who provides an excellent, attentive and skilled service.  :thumbsup:

For those that prefer a bit more news…..

Communications:

Very straightforward, timely and good.

Venue/Facilities:

10-15 minute walk from Euston Station to an easily found block of flats on a main road. I arrived early as not visited before. Not the greatest area at night to hang around with renovation work nearby and a lack of coffee outlets or reasonable pubs within a 5 minute walk. Thankfully Ameera was running to good time, but if you arrive early I would recommend finding somewhere around Euston Station rather than going straight to the venue. Nice individual bedroom and excellent shower.

Appearance:

I asked Ameera to wear something classy rather than slutty and she looked gorgeous in a LBD. She opened the door barefoot (so as not to disturb the other tenants) and jigged back to hers like an exotic Cinderella.   :rolleyes:

She’s probably more a size 10 than a size 8 with a very sexy little wobble factor. Her photos are an excellent representation of her and I found her Czech/Yemeni looks very exotic and alluring.

Services:

Full on open mouth DFK and introductory fondling session to start, before availing myself of the shower and leaving her the paperwork (£120 for an hour).

Back to the room and Ameera had changed into some hot black heels and matching lingerie which showed off her legs and body very well. She has a very sexy come hither smile and lovely large seductive eyes, which quickly drew me to her, and the bed. Kissed and fondled on the bed and she soon had me in her mouth, sucking away wetly and sloppily, while I caressed her back and pussy.

We then swapped and I got to explore her body and juicy wet pussy. Having got her suitably wet, I suggested we fuck and she was keen for me to take her doggy, but I felt the sight of her gorgeous bubble butt arse was going to be all too much for me to begin with, so worked through mish and cowgirl before riding her doggy and eying that fabulous arse, for a very pleasurable pop no. 1.

Nice chat and caressing session in-between rounds before she greedily got back to work on my cock with her sweet mouth and studded tongue as before. 10 minutes of delicious sloppy sucking, licking of balls, teasing of cock and she had me cumming excitedly in her mouth. Excellent skills.

As we only had 10 minutes left, I offered to return the compliment, but alas I couldn’t quite get her to orgasm (see below).

Positives:

- Great DFK. She is an excellent kisser and readily takes the initiative.
- She looks very sexy in all forms of dress and especially fully naked
- Intelligent and easy to talk to girl.

Neutral

- 1 of her phones beeped a couple of times during the last 10 minutes and another actually rung. I think this put her off more than me. She apologised profusely and gave me an extra 5 minutes of naughty teasing after my shower, so no clock-watching to my mind.

Would I recommend ? Yes, most certainly.

Would I see again ? Yes, most definitely. She could be duo material.  ;)

Glad to read it was a good punt. :thumbsup: She certainly is an excellent WG.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Quick update.

I saw Ameera for a 2nd time recently and she was fantastic once again.

Very similar experience to my review, but much filthier this time around with mutual rimming and Ameera begging for me to pull her hair when pounding her doggy. Loved it.

At one stage Ameera was rimming me when there was some loud and urgent knocking at the door. I suggested she should go before she did.

She answered the door, returned and said "fuck me, that felt so horny answering the door knowing my tongue had been up your arse moments before and is going back there now!"

Again, a couple of mobiles went off 5 mins before the end (maybe Ameera uses as alarms), not that she took much notice of them.

Top girl and I can see why she is a very popular choice for duos for both guys and girls alike. If I ever do a duo, I'm sure she will be involved  ;)

Offline Bikerboy

Quick update.

I saw Ameera for a 2nd time recently and she was fantastic once again.

Very similar experience to my review, but much filthier this time around with mutual rimming and Ameera begging for me to pull her hair when pounding her doggy. Loved it.

At one stage Ameera was rimming me when there was some loud and urgent knocking at the door. I suggested she should go before she did.

She answered the door, returned and said "fuck me, that felt so horny answering the door knowing my tongue had been up your arse moments before and is going back there now!"

Again, a couple of mobiles went off 5 mins before the end (maybe Ameera uses as alarms), not that she took much notice of them.

Top girl and I can see why she is a very popular choice for duos for both guys and girls alike. If I ever do a duo, I'm sure she will be involved  ;).

Saw Ameera in April (with Lindsey).

Ameera was great fun and looked amazing, from my brief chat during the meet, a really nice girl too. A great meet and fantastic duo meet. Both girls went the extra mile and some. It was my first FFM and am so glad I met Ameera with Lindsey, they are so good together.

Great memories.... :rolleyes:

john_n

Happy to see you had another great session with Ameera, Mr Br1gths1de. She really is a special girl and hope I get time to see her again during my upcoming trip.

Online herbie007

Good review - she is up there with my favorites seen her many times and will continue to for many months to come- Always provides an exceptional service as a solo session but I get much more with a 3some as my recent reviews show.

thanks for confirming she is still 1of the top girls in London - consistently excellent service and attitude

Top review

Totally agree.

Ameera is one of my top 3 girls, I've seen her many times and always had a great time and I plan on seeing a lot more of her  :P

Great review and glad you had a good time Mr Br1ghts1de  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Saw Ameera in April (with Lindsey).

Ameera was great fun and looked amazing, from my brief chat during the meet, a really nice girl too. A great meet and fantastic duo meet. Both girls went the extra mile and some. It was my first FFM and am so glad I met Ameera with Lindsey, they are so good together.

Great memories.... :rolleyes:

Yes, that combination is high up on list of preferred duo's Bikerboy  :thumbsup:.

Reading back on my initial review, I mentioned Ameera's phones went off. One of the reasons for that might have actually been Lindsey. Ameera was going out to meet Lindsey for the 1st time that night to discuss a duo booking. They have made quite a few guys very happy since then  :D   

And cheers Herbie.

password02

Yes, that combination is high up on list of preferred duo's Bikerboy  :thumbsup:.

Reading back on my initial review, I mentioned Ameera's phones went off. One of the reasons for that might have actually been Lindsey. Ameera was going out to meet Lindsey for the 1st time that night to discuss a duo booking. They have made quite a few guys very happy since then  :D   

And cheers Herbie.

+1 - she is another top fav of mine in London and Ameera and Lindsey have great chemistry together as they genuinely do like each other very much .

Had them both a few weeks ago and they were superb - Ameera had a nice long lolly pop that was used in as many holes between the girls as possible - After which both girls loved to lick their juices off the lolly as well as my dick !!

If they have another duo day then I wil be the FIRST punter knocking on their door

Online herbie007

+1 - she is another top fav of mine in London and Ameera and Lindsey have great chemistry together as they genuinely do like each other very much .

Had them both a few weeks ago and they were superb - Ameera had a nice long lolly pop that was used in as many holes between the girls as possible - After which both girls loved to lick their juices off the lolly as well as my dick !!

If they have another duo day then I wil be the FIRST punter knocking on their door

Not if I get there first  :P

password02