Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review or warning?  (Read 528 times)

Dandyman

Ok, I have read the rules regarding putting up a review but I am not sure if my booking was accepted on AW. Can someone tell me how to find out please?

I'm sure you can see where this is going, I had some dialogue with a girl, put in the request as asked and then got mucked around so am going to give a negative review but I want to be certain I'm not breaking the rules before I go ahead and do so as the meet never took place.

Cheers

D.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ok, I have read the rules regarding putting up a review but I am not sure if my booking was accepted on AW. Can someone tell me how to find out please?

I'm sure you can see where this is going, I had some dialogue with a girl, put in the request as asked and then got mucked around so am going to give a negative review but I want to be certain I'm not breaking the rules before I go ahead and do so as the meet never took place.

Cheers

D.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

If she accepted and agreed to a booking then you can review if not you can't.

I'm sure if she accepted the booking you would know the time and date it was due to happen, or did she just ignore your request.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:05:27 am by daviemac »

Dandyman

She told me what time to make the booking for but I'm not sure if she accepted it, hence my confussion. This was the first time I'd made a booking via AW so it's not clear to me how to tell if it's been accepted or not?

vw

She told me what time to make the booking for but I'm not sure if she accepted it, hence my confussion. This was the first time I'd made a booking via AW so it's not clear to me how to tell if it's been accepted or not?
did she confirm a time before you did the request ?  If her emails imply yes and then said will you put a booking through then think you will qualify.  Anyway of admin believes it isn't he will change it to a thread from a review so info is still here ! 

Nothing to lose !

Offline Tiger63

Go to "leave feedback" and you should see your booking

Offline LoneWolf2020

if the date has passed without word i think its safe to say your booking wasn't accepted.

remember - a lot of these prostitutes are unhinged and unpredictable, what originally sounded like a decent client to her may have switched over night to a potential weirdo/psycho/monster/timewaster for reasons conjured up only in her own mind so don't take it personally.

Offline threechilliman

She told me what time to make the booking for....

She accepted the booking in my book. Review allowed.

tcm

vw

She accepted the booking in my book. Review allowed.

tcm
+1

Meaning review allowed here, AW is another demon

Offline smiths

Cheers

D.

I don't book through A/W but for the future my advice is speak to a WG on the phone to confirm the booking then you know whether it was accepted for sure or not. You can still book her through A/W if you wish this way, just ask for her number as well if she doesn't give it to you anyway.

Dandyman

Go to "leave feedback" and you should see your booking
ok thanks for that, just checked and it says I cannot leave feedback as it's not been marked as completed by her.
I think to be on the safe side I'll just put up a warning in the relevant region.
Cheers.

Dandyman

I don't book through A/W but for the future my advice is speak to a WG on the phone to confirm the booking then you know whether it was accepted for sure or not. You can still book her through A/W if you wish this way, just ask for her number as well if she doesn't give it to you anyway.
She has a number but I didn't actually get to speak to her when I tried calling beforehand.

vw

ok thanks for that, just checked and it says I cannot leave feedback as it's not been marked as completed by her.
I think to be on the safe side I'll just put up a warning in the relevant region.
Cheers.
that means she accepted it then ! It would say booking not accepted instead of the not marked as competed

If you look at drop down under emails and bookings you will get all correspondence, look at your booking and will say accepted and a date.  But assure you the not completed message means it was accepted !

Offline LoneWolf2020

its a pretty safe bet you were double booked then dropped for a longer booking so worthy of a review as your time was wasted.

Offline smiths

She has a number but I didn't actually get to speak to her when I tried calling beforehand.

How you punt is up to you but I would never book a WG without talking to her on the phone though it could be a maid or pimp I really speak to of course, as that's the best I can do. From that chat if I book and arrive to find anything not to my satisfaction I walk. Unless the WG is a liar confirming the punt before I leave my place or wherever I am an hour or so before the punt also means I have done all I can to ensure the punt is still on.

Dandyman

Review done.

Thanks for the pieces of advice gents. I'm finding AW more hassle than it's worth.