Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pro$$ie making threats of violence  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Donnie69

I've had a pro$$ie make threats of violence by message.
She even told me the name of a well known thug and drug dealer who would do the violence.
I never threatened to cause her any problems.  I have always been reasonable and easy going.

She had previously told me she was getting her ex-husband beat up for money.  I have known her for a long time and she knows my real name etc.  I wish I'd used a punting phone years ago.

As I look after my elderly mother any violence against me is also violence against her.  I plan to go to the police, and in due course post about her on here.  I know her real name.  I have evidence in the message she sent!  Once a threat of violence has been made, it can't be withdrawn, especially because it's credible due to the people she mixes with.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've had a pro$$ie make threats of violence by message.
She even told me the name of a well known thug and drug dealer who would do the violence.
I never threatened to cause her any problems.  I have always been reasonable and easy going.

She had previously told me she was getting her ex-husband beat up for money.  I have known her for a long time and she knows my real name etc.  I wish I'd used a punting phone years ago.

As I look after my elderly mother any violence against me is also violence against her.  I plan to go to the police, and in due course post about her on here.  I know her real name.  I have evidence in the message she sent!  Once a threat of violence has been made, it can't be withdrawn, especially because it's credible due to the people she mixes with.

Go to the police that's my advice you dnt want your mum or family getting dragged into any serious issues

mikexxlong

What’s the reason behind the threats of violence?

cockneybstrd

i wonder how the locally known drug dealer and thug feels about being dragged into what sounds like a tawdry mess. I would assume even if amenable to kicking the shit out of you

he might sub contract the work out to some eastern Europeans.

Anyway why does she want you filled in ? normally people have a reason

WhattheFlip

Coppers. Immediately. No ifs or buts, just do it. If the first detective you speak to doesn't take you seriously, get another one and complain about the first. Make them take you seriously.
Save all messages, record all calls. Consider getting security cameras. Be aware whenever you're in public, if she knows your personal details, she can have you followed/attacked at any time. If there's security at your work, make them aware in the most discreet way possible. Make friends with the security guards if you can so they won't think twice about helping you out if you're attacked outside work.
Send the cunt down.

Sorry if this seems too much, but you shouldn't fuck around with this kind of shit. Better safe than your old dear ending up alone 'cause you've been spazzed by hired thugs.

Offline OakTree

That sounds awful mate. Obviously we don't know what's gone on between you two but what ever it is, threatening you in such a manner is bang out of order.

If it puts your mind at rest, I've always found that people who use threats are invariably wind and piss. There's no backing or real intention to do fuck all. Someone who really means it just does it.   

As others have said though keep all messages and other shit and make sure you don't see her again.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:28:06 pm by OakTree »

mikexxlong

Also who the fuck is this cunt, name and shame the bitch
So we all know who she is

Just in case some schmuck has a booking with this head case and now in light of this wants to cancel 
Or indeed might fancy a punt with her  :wacko: :sarcastic:

Rod trotter

Sorry to be a cunt but without the full story theres fuck all most of us can help with.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

i wonder how the locally known drug dealer and thug feels about being dragged into what sounds like a tawdry mess. I would assume even if amenable to kicking the shit out of you

he might sub contract the work out to some eastern Europeans.

Anyway why does she want you filled in ? normally people have a reason

He may be the pimp or at least the pimps mate so happy to help. Please name and shame this WG is my advice to the OP, punters on here need to know who to avoid in case similar occurs to them.

cockneybstrd

He may be the pimp or at least the pimps mate so happy to help. Please name and shame this WG is my advice to the OP, punters on here need to know who to avoid in case similar occurs to them.

Lying in general, but worse when they lie about letting you down for a booking at the last minute.

It's especially bad when you've paid serious money for a hotel, and they just don't give a shit.
A post about the pro$$ie concerned will be appearing soon, especially since she's made threats of violence by message.  I have evidence of your threats, you stupid fucking pro$$ie!   

Fair point Smiths.

I think this post sheds a bit of light on the issue. I am guessing that Donnie got a bit pissed about paying out for the hotel and asked her to pay for the hotel and she responded with a threat of violence to get him to fuck off

Prossies dont normally like to pay for anything so i doubt that she will be putting her hand in her pocket

Offline AnthG

She had previously told me she was getting her ex-husband beat up for money.  I have known her for a long time and she knows my real name etc.

She sounds like a right picture of heaven. Post up the PMs. Only censoring out the name of the drug dealer. is my opinion.

If you are worried, and you have a means to do so, as you say you know her real name and such. Possibly contact her ex-husband to ask him if she ever made good on her threats to him. The reason I say this is if he says she did, there is more, strong,  evidence to show to the police. If she didn't then this just shows she is blowing hot air and you have nothing to worry about.

Another thing to point out. If she knows the name of the local drug dealer to threaten you with. This means more likely than not she is a drug addict too as she must be a pretty good customer to quote his name, and think he would come to her rescue if asked.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Donnie69

I've not really done anything about this issue.

Basically I have been quite involved with her, going around to her house etc, doing a few overnights, daytime outcalls, and seeing her in the parlour.  I have also taken hundreds of pictures.  I have always paid.  She has told me pretty much everything about herself.   

She says she plans to give up being a pro$$ie as she hates her clients.  Once she quits she wants no further contact.  TBH I have no issue with her quitting and never threatened to cause ANY trouble, but she felt the need to make threats. I quote "my male mates said any problems they sort it out they know what you do".  She is clearly worried by what I know, but making threats isn't the most sensible thing to do if you want no hassle.  She had previously mentioned a plan to beat up her husband, but I persuaded her it wasn't worth doing.  Her husband reads this forum.   

I had an overnight with her on the 13th June which was ok, but she kept going on about how she hates almost all punters.  So a bit annoying.  I only did the overnight because the fairly expensive hotel was pre-paid, and I couldn't get another girl.  She'd previously cancelled 2 weeks before at short notice, which really pissed me off.  I managed to get another regular pro$$ie for a few hours then. 

She has messaged me saying she has no intention of getting any violence done.  But she sent many texts full of crap including about how a family member works for the police etc.  She doesn't want to ever see me again, but I'd already told her a future booking was off. 

She has been good for 4 years, but recently things have just not been great.  Time to call it a day with her I think.  She has been up herself this last week or so.  No threats were needed because clearly it's time she quits if she hates the clients. 

I think possibly the best action is to just cut all contact.

Offline webpunter

Indeed.  She's paranoid - fuelled by her drug habit.  Just tell her thanks for some good times.  But time that you both go your separate ways. That you've got no interest in doing anything against her.  Like why would you ?.  And that you didn't like being threatened.  Say goodbye & wish her luck.  Then no more contact
EAS rears its ugly side.  Again.  Caveat emptor

Offline Silver Birch

She doesn't want to ever see me again, but I'd already told her a future booking was off. 

She has been good for 4 years, but recently things have just not been great.  Time to call it a day with her I think.  She has been up herself this last week or so.  No threats were needed because clearly it's time she quits if she hates the clients. 

Sounds like she has already called it a day!

I think this is the message she has been trying to get across, don't you?  :unknown:

Online RedKettle

EAS rears its ugly side.  Again.  Caveat emptor

that was my thought.

Mart1976e

Sounds like she might know the drug dealer very well, as she seems to be losing her shit due to her use of drugs.

Report to police, and have no contact with her again by any method. Block numbers, emails and so on.

Offline OakTree

This whole debacle has little if anything to do with punting, this is a relationship that's  just gone sour.

Offline AnthG

This whole debacle has little if anything to do with punting, this is a relationship that's  just gone sour.

Disagree, the OP posted this in another topic

Lying in general, but worse when they lie about letting you down for a booking at the last minute.

It's especially bad when you've paid serious money for a hotel, and they just don't give a shit.
A post about the pro$$ie concerned will be appearing soon, especially since she's made threats of violence by message.  I have evidence of your threats, you stupid fucking pro$$ie!

So she

1. Stiffed him out of a lot of money.

2. When he asked for some of it back, she started making serious threats of violence towards him. And she has made those types of threats to others too.

3. She is a clear drug addict.

Just because he got EAS towards her, does not therefore somehow excuse her for the above actions. And if she did this towards a regular who had EAS towards her and had been booking her for years, it's pretty clear she would do this in a second to any normal punter too.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:15:46 am by AnthG »

Offline Delfrommem

So why hasn't the guy outed her if she is really a threat to others?

Sounds like a load of bollocks from him insuating himself into her life and now she wants him to fuck off.

I could be wrong but it's all starting to sound like an agony aunt column with him as star drama queen.

Offline AnthG

So why hasn't the guy outed her if she is really a threat to others?

Likely as either he is afraid of her. Or still has EAS for her and after posting this, realised he doesn't want to harm her business.

She should be named and shamed IMHO.