Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant_Poppy_XXX in Hertfordsire  (Read 834 times)

Offline michaelkh

External Link/Members Only

This was my experience in Feb 2022. 

I was attracted to this SP in Hertfordshire, she offered outcalls only. I contacted her via AW for a booking, she agreed and I made a booking with her and my arrangement for a room booking in a hotel, I informed her when time was approaching, about a few days before. 

All communications were through AW, we didn’t speak to each other, although I offered my mobile number to her.

Then she questioned me about my AW feedback being hidden, so I unlocked my reviews and let her to view them, she said okay afterwards.

In the morning on the day of the meeting, she emailed me saying she was sick. I had a feeling this was an excuse as she didn’t like my feedback or reviews but let this booking on till the last minute.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

This was my experience in Feb 2022. 

I was attracted to this SP in Hertfordshire, she offered outcalls only. I contacted her via AW for a booking, she agreed and I made a booking with her and my arrangement for a room booking in a hotel, I informed her when time was approaching, about a few days before. 

All communications were through AW, we didn’t speak to each other, although I offered my mobile number to her.

Then she questioned me about my AW feedback being hidden, so I unlocked my reviews and let her to view them, she said okay afterwards.

In the morning on the day of the meeting, she emailed me saying she was sick. I had a feeling this was an excuse as she didn’t like my feedback or reviews but let this booking on till the last minute.

Hidden Image/Members Only

It could be she just didn’t like the fact you had originally hidden your feedback. Personally I will not even contact a lady if her FB is hidden, a red flag for me.

Offline Milfman1112

Why have you waited 2 years to come up with this?

Offline michaelkh

This is my first year in this forum.

Offline michaelkh

Why have you waited 2 years to come up with this?

And I saw she is offering incalls near Dartford Crossing recently, so this has come up my memory. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 08:34:55 am by michaelkh »

Offline michaelkh

It could be she just didn’t like the fact you had originally hidden your feedback. Personally I will not even contact a lady if her FB is hidden, a red flag for me.
Fair enough, I have opted my AW feedback open since.

Online PilotMan

Reviews for new members are allowed up to 1 year - I think you're way past that.

Rule 4: Reviews.

"Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)"

Accordingly, I've moved it to the Eastern Region discussion board.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 12:55:49 pm by PilotMan »

Offline michaelkh

Actually I still fancy to meet her, lol. I had login in my desktop version of AW a few days back, and found out she sent me a flirt via the system, after this let down.

But I am not going to book a room again.

Offline triggs91

If she offers incalls can't you just visit her?

Also what is so bad about your feedback that you have to hide it?

Offline michaelkh

Also what is so bad about your feedback that you have to hide it?
I have a few feedbacks at AW, they are all postive for me, nothing bad.