Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ipswich RLD ?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline DeadFox

I'm aware of the Southend RLD and I think I may have read about an Ipswich one too ? Anyone got any details please ?

Offline Foxtail17

I'm aware of the Southend RLD and I think I may have read about an Ipswich one too ? Anyone got any details please ?

They have had several crackdowns on streetwalkers over the years. I have friends that live on the waterfront down by the docks and they mentioned they had seen the odd lady over the years. Tbh on my walks to and from their place along the Duke Street/Holywells Road axis I have never seen any obvious activity, nor on the waterfront route.
I go to events in Ipswich quite often and use the two chain hotels near the marina and walking back I have not noticed anything apart from the usual inebriated totty.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 05:25:50 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline DeadFox

Thanks for confirming, I'd heard the activity was more towards the side roads around the football stadium but I'm new in the town, so just finding my way

Offline Cimex

Read about the 5 girls murdered by Steve Wright (Ipswich Strangler) in 2006 to get some background as to why on street prostitution has been effectively stopped in Ipswich. Even the crackheads avoid working the streets.  Make your own decision about the anti street prostitution strategy of the local council, police and drug treatment centres.

Offline DeadFox

Read about the 5 girls murdered by Steve Wright (Ipswich Strangler) in 2006 to get some background as to why on street prostitution has been effectively stopped in Ipswich. Even the crackheads avoid working the streets.  Make your own decision about the anti street prostitution strategy of the local council, police and drug treatment centres.

Spicy, so you know crack heads and their decision making regarding this matter or are just making shit up ?

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks for confirming, I'd heard the activity was more towards the side roads around the football stadium but I'm new in the town, so just finding my way

Interesting. I usually stick to the main roads in that area if moving around from the town centre to the station or hotels.
Tickles me that it may be happening close to the new police station, Crown and magitrates courts :D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 03:55:49 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline CBPaul

Used to be a regular visitor to the Ipswich RLD - 1990s, so a bit out of date to be fair. Found myself back there a few years back and couldn't resist a look around, found it quite ironic that the old car park which was a very handy spot to wait, observe and indulge is now a court building. Action seemed to have moved to the side roads rather than around the football ground but there were too many cameras for my liking and I get the impression that attempts to deal with the scene have been pretty successful since 2005. 

Offline DeadFox

Used to be a regular visitor to the Ipswich RLD - 1990s, so a bit out of date to be fair. Found myself back there a few years back and couldn't resist a look around, found it quite ironic that the old car park which was a very handy spot to wait, observe and indulge is now a court building. Action seemed to have moved to the side roads rather than around the football ground but there were too many cameras for my liking and I get the impression that attempts to deal with the scene have been pretty successful since 2005.

Thanks for confirming, I don't fancy getting busted, so I'll steer clear.

Offline thaislave

there is no Ipswich RLD
infact it is hard to get any action in Ipswich at all,
used to be amazing

Offline Ipswich_Sucker

I look around Sir Alf Ramsey Way / Handford Road / London Road in Ipswich's old RLD.
Fridays / Saturdays, times between 21:00 and 23:00.

But absolutely nobody on the streets.
Most of the working girls in Ipswich are working indoors now, and it's a bit more expensive nowadays.

Ipswich used to be good for a quick spare of the moment 30 quid blowjob.