Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations  (Read 1250 times)

Offline SteveT1969

Hi lads,

I'm visiting relatives in Kent for a few days and if I get a chance want to visit a good wg while I'm there. Can anyone recommend a good one to see?
I prefer gfe with a slim but busty girl in her twentys or thirtys, if that's too much to ask lol.
Thanks

Steve.

Offline Kentpunt

depends where in kent, most of the best ones are  around Maidstone

Offline SteveT1969

Staying in Ashford but I don't have a problem going to Maidstone. A couple of names would be handy but thanks for replying.

PalinFan1979

External Link/Members Only

This charming girlie is probably your best bet, mate. I've been with her twice, she's very good. The only drawback is she works very infrequently nowadays.

You haven't mentioned what sort of price limit you were looking at - Ellie there is 150 quid for the hour. There's an excellent young woman in Tonbridge called Holly (External Link/Members Only) who is pricier but easily the best girl in Kent right now and who works more or less every day (although I notice this week, she's having a break until Friday when she's back to her usual hours).

Even 6 months ago we had 3 or 4 excellent girls in Maidstone but they've gradually all upped sticks and gone, and the place is a desert right now :-(

Offline SteveT1969

Thanks mate, if ever you're in the north east I'll return the favour.

Online Makkk1963

Anna Tia in Maidstone is stunning v sexy and a lovely person sorry I haven't got a clue how to put a link on lol I'm old