Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Jessica xxx in Slough  (Read 2613 times)

Offline aj12345

Has anyone seen this lady in Slough?  Profile looks genuine and pictures look amazing. She has good positive feedback but wanted to make sure she's legit before trying. Thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PalinFan1979

She's another lady who used to work in Maidstone - I saw her 3 times, good GFE style full service. She is very slim and pretty, looks strikingly similar to Angelina Jolie, good body, nice arse, completely shaved pussy. She gives excellent OWO and takes a good hard fucking in doggy. I've just clocked her latest pictures - either she's had her tits done (which would be a disaster) or she's photoshopped them to look bigger. When I saw her, her tits were smaller than that but nice and firm.

Final note with regard to her pics, although she's done the whole stupid blank-the-face-out thing, you can make out her features and they are accurate photos  and are the girl I enjoyed - but there are some older ones after the first 50 or so, a girl with curlier hair taken in a darker background that are either outdated or not of her. All the ones done in the lighter background flat/studio are accurate with regard to features and body size.

I last saw her over 6 months ago btw.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:46:31 pm by PalinFan1979 »

Offline aj12345

Thanks that is most helpful. Might give her a try as she's local to me right now. Does she do proper kissing and allow 69, cim etc...

This may sound strange but do u remember what her feet what were like or was she wearing tights?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:11:12 am by aj12345 »

PalinFan1979

Hi mate,

Proper kissing - yes, full-on DFK, lots of tongue-wrestling and fully open-mouthed. Lots of fondling and touching usually involved too.

RO and 69 - yes again, she seems to enjoy both lots, I remember her sitting on my face on request with a little giggle to herself at how much I wanted that. Her pussy is completely shaved and gets wet very quickly.

CIM - used to be standard, now seems to be much more of a "discretion" thing. Last two times I saw her, she didn't do it, but I was perfectly happy to cum on her tits or into the johnny instead.

Lastly, feet. I remember you asked about this on another thread re: Amber and Karina. I'm not into feet and I'm not a stockings fan either, I like my girls naked and I don't pay much attention to feet. But there was no smelliness or unkempt nails to worry about, I would remember any cheesy feet odours putting me off.

Jessica has put her rates down since Maidstone - I paid 150 quid each time, she's put them down to 130. I'm gutted! She represents good value for money at that price - no extras ever charged to me, including when she did do CIM but that seems to be off the menu now.

PalinFan1979

Last note - she's probably not 30 but she's in her 30s I would say. Tight pussy, and no wrinkles or blemishes. Very pretty so it feels good nailing her!

Offline aj12345

Great. Thanks pal.

I'm trying get hold of her now but phone is ringing out. Guess she's busy tonight

Offline dizietsmae

I am seeing her tomorrow, been wanting to fuck a Russian girl for ages and she is having a £100 for an hour offer  :yahoo: Will report back :cool:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 07:20:02 pm by dizietsmae »

PalinFan1979

Let us know how you get on, mate - in particular, are her boobs still natural - as she works Crawley as well from time-to-time and that's a more reasonable distance. But still a bit of a schlep for me, I want to know if she's still worth it!

Offline aj12345

I still haven't had the chance and missed her in Slough again.

She works in the same place as Amber Starr who I've seen twice now and is amazing. Jessica looks hotter so I'll be keen on your feedback too