Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise 100% British  (Read 3692 times)

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
See that Louise is now in Portsmouth this week.
According to her blog she had a disastrous time on Tour in Liverpool and legged it out of town. Surprised her car still had wheels.  :D
She was contemplating moving to Southampton from her usual haunts of Reading and Swindon.
Hope she does as we could do with some fresh faces other than Romanians.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:03:38 am by nigel4498 »

Offline daverfc

Saw her once and whilst there was nothing wrong with the punt, there wasn't enough for me to go back again.

Nice enough girl but a bit lacklustre in my opinion.

KenniLingus

Saw her once and whilst there was nothing wrong with the punt, there wasn't enough for me to go back again.

Agree. Although I saw her under her old profile and mistakenly re booked her. We just didn't click. ;(
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:28:40 am by KenniLingus »

James999

Starting to sound like she's a bit burned out, that's if her heart was ever in it in the first place, lets not forget she had a poor rep originally and then "reinvented herself"  :crazy:

Offline jimmyinreading

Same for me. Saw her in Caversham, not sure what the problem was but not excited about going back.

Offline latecomer

Starting to sound like she's a bit burned out, that's if her heart was ever in it in the first place, lets not forget she had a poor rep originally and then "reinvented herself"  :crazy:

I agree and note she's now "taking a break" which would seem to be a good idea for her.  Incidentally now calling herself English Louise 1991.

Louise 100% British

I am having a break, a UK one unfortunately, But a break all the same, weathers shit- but nice town.

I do not want to be someone who says oh all the men have been wrong, for several people to say it then fine I accept it, and apologise to anyone who thought I was "nice" but not nice enough.
I thought I should probably listen - as I haven't had any time off since Xmas and only had 1 break last year also and have been fairly stressed as of late.
And it has obviously showed more than I would have hoped-

After many issues including being outed rather severely and causing disruptions within my personal life.
2 house moves also falling through in the past several months,
And without going into detail on here in and out of hospital appointments, but hospital stuff all sorted which has been a huge weight lifted and feeling a lot happier and less stressed. As this has been my main worry over the past 6 or 7 months.
And other things that I am not going to put on here, been really all over the place and really did need to get away for a bit to just refresh as I do need it.

I would also like to point out I did change my profile name before these posts on here and it was only due to having to have a new site made as I was unable to renew my domain. Just thought I would change it to English instead of British. No other reason behind it.
I wasn't trying to gain a new identity as I have kept the profile, and I haven't had a new profile for several years.

Not come on here to argue with anybody at all, only to apologise really to clients that have said I wasnt 100%, and to say that I am taking the advise on here. Push that I needed really.

Offline luthor

Sounds like you're just having a time of it, not exactly straightforward for you is it and kudos on responding here.

I will def come see you when you're refreshed, have a good relax. X

Ben4454

Are you her personal twitter account?  :cool:

Offline nigel4498

Are you still considering a move to Southampton then Louise?

Louise 100% British

No I had put down a holding deposit on a house in Southampton - so it was all due to happen but a family member decided to turn against me because of this work, no doubt the person involved will be reading this also, so I just decided rather quickly not to move.
It really upset me actually and was a major blow.
I have no idea what I am doing now, I don't really want to stay working in Caversham- but hotels and apartments are tricky for me as I do not and cannot work evenings.
Rooms on adultwork are generally always a dive as I've experienced quite a few times and don't want to work from a dump.
Liverpool was via adultwork and just wasn't what I was expecting, the girl was different to her photos and high on drugs, the place stank and no furniture at all.
Also apparently a very rough area and a guy told me neither me or my car would last 5 minutes there.
It was a long drive and a complete waste of my time, I left within 45 minutes of arrivng. The same day my move fell through.
It really put me off as someone else's standards can be different from my own and has made me weary of trying though aw again.
Not a lot of places available in the South East hence I have stuck to Reading.
I have to try and find somewhere though as Caversham is not Ideal for me really.

Offline BustaNut

Ever thought of the Midlands/Birmingham??

Offline gheeme

Shame the Soton move fell through as there hasn't been a consistent WG during the day here that's good and has high feedback since Carolina IMO. Aimee is all round the area and not often. Lana isn't often available and Hayley is too far for a day punt.

IMO the area is crying out for one.

Have a good holiday anyway.

Offline madeinwales56

No I had put down a holding deposit on a house in Southampton - so it was all due to happen but a family member decided to turn against me because of this work, no doubt the person involved will be reading this also, so I just decided rather quickly not to move.
It really upset me actually and was a major blow.
I have no idea what I am doing now, I don't really want to stay working in Caversham- but hotels and apartments are tricky for me as I do not and cannot work evenings.
Rooms on adultwork are generally always a dive as I've experienced quite a few times and don't want to work from a dump.
Liverpool was via adultwork and just wasn't what I was expecting, the girl was different to her photos and high on drugs, the place stank and no furniture at all.
Also apparently a very rough area and a guy told me neither me or my car would last 5 minutes there.
It was a long drive and a complete waste of my time, I left within 45 minutes of arrivng. The same day my move fell through.
It really put me off as someone else's standards can be different from my own and has made me weary of trying though aw again.
Not a lot of places available in the South East hence I have stuck to Reading.
I have to try and find somewhere though as Caversham is not Ideal for me really.

Yeah, we've all got problems. Seems like you are simply justifying yourself in a poorly veiled, back handed, touting kind of way. Nothing personal, just don't think prossies belong on a punters site.

Offline daverfc

I saw Louise a few years back, that was where my experience came from.  Not from the newer caversham address but the one near the hospital.

Offline HappyandLucky

When you return, The decent thing to do is provide a 50% discount on next booking from those members that left feedback for you and believe they got a sub standard service. Actions speak louder than words when you come on here with a list of excuses and sob stories when u no doubt filled your pockets with punters hard earned money, did not give a great service and never gave a thought about it until your bookings no doubt began to drop off. I have never had the pleasure and based on recent feedback I never will  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

How can you tell when a prossie is untruthful, her lips move.
Despite the "im taking a break" no doubt her answer to fend off neg feedback, she is already back for numerous days this week. Fortunately her latest feedback even on this thread is enough to put most punters money else where.  :hi: