Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: luise dumond - Edinburgh  (Read 2198 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5629485) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

luise dumond  - Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only   

Comms to the point, no issues , done over WhatsApp.

Location Airbnb some where in the Mile

Girl: the one in the photos, little cracking thing, fantastic body, fake boobs , ages is about right, speaks decent English, can hold a conv

Paid £120 for half hour and licking   £100+£20

Started off with some light kissing then quickly switched to 69, tasted very fresh down there , spent a good 15 minutes licking that juicy fanny then on with the condom, done her in couples of  position, seems to enjoy good fuck in miss the most and tend to touch herself while that for extra fun, Finished in the bag. was offered to use shower to clean up, which I did, no signs of clock watching, seems to be relaxed and chill person

Planning to revisit for  a longer booking, this was just a midday fix

Verdict: Brilliant shag, good attitude and great body

Offline Charlie Richdson

I misspelled Edinburgh in the tittle, can someone kindly fix that

Taaaaaa

Offline jamesdean1964

Did you ask about the half before booking  or was it showing on the profile..?
Currently only showing 1 hrs orice.

Offline Charlie Richdson

Did you ask about the half before booking  or was it showing on the profile..?
Currently only showing 1 hrs orice.

I know her profile only state that she does 1hr for £180, but in her comms she stated that she does 1/2hr for 100 and 1hr for 180 and stated the extra etc etc, also you find this on her viva street

Offline jamesdean1964

I know her profile only state that she does 1hr for £180, but in her comms she stated that she does 1/2hr for 100 and 1hr for 180 and stated the extra etc etc, also you find this on her viva street

Cheers mate.