Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New feature Countdown Timer  (Read 7084 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
All understood at my end. Hoping to have a booking next week (maybe tomorrow) - just hope it’ll come through. Have a sneaky feeling it won’t. The whole thing feels like bloody hard work at the moment!
I know the feeling, I’ve a local b2b nuro girl that’s amazing but getting a booking is harder than winning the lotto  :lol: good luck matey  :drinks:

Online PilotMan

I know the feeling, I’ve a local b2b nuro girl that’s amazing but getting a booking is harder than winning the lotto  :lol: good luck matey  :drinks:

I would say it's the same everywhere. I usually have to contact around 6 or 7 SP's to actually get a booking, at least half don't reply at all.

Offline Cheltclient

I would say it's the same everywhere. I usually have to contact around 6 or 7 SP's to actually get a booking, at least half don't reply at all.

I’ve prob gone off topic but yep, it’s brutal. A severe lack of options and the odd few, can be hard to get a booking and seems I’ve always got to add two hours of driving into anyone I’m considering. I can easily talk myself out of it as never have that much time.. I do miss the days where I’d be sat in whatever town I’m working in, get the horn, then log onto AW and have 7 or 8 tempting options and an hour later be fucking one of them.

Offline Shonkwronker49

I have been as member since 2018 and have submitted a decent number of reviews but I had major surgery in December 2022 and have been unable to punt for the last 12 months although I am looking to get back in the saddle sometime this year when I feel up to it again. I do however log in regularly to keep my eye on the ball but have not been able to contribute. Does this mean I am now officially a lurker? I hope not as I have every intention of returning to the fold as soon as I am able and would be disappointed to find that I had been banned for non-contribution.

Online timsussex

Fortunately our mods are human and I'm pretty confident that with 21 reviews in the bank you will be OK - esp if you avoid posting stupid questions  or criticising Newcastle Utd :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have been as member since 2018 and have submitted a decent number of reviews but I had major surgery in December 2022 and have been unable to punt for the last 12 months although I am looking to get back in the saddle sometime this year when I feel up to it again. I do however log in regularly to keep my eye on the ball but have not been able to contribute. Does this mean I am now officially a lurker? I hope not as I have every intention of returning to the fold as soon as I am able and would be disappointed to find that I had been banned for non-contribution.
Try reading the thread, especially the replies from me and ILO.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

WTF is wrong with people, the rules and how they are implemented has NOT changed. The only thing that has changed is the introduction of a TOOL for the MODS to use to make their life easier.

Anyone lacking in contributions will be asked about it as they are now, if they don't respond they will be reminded on the thread and by PM exactly the same as happens now. If they don't respond to that or the reply is unsatisfactory then the timer will be set and that saves us from remembering to hunt back through previous posts to look for any responses.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
Try reading the thread, especially the replies from me and ILO.   :dash: :dash: :dash:
You wouldn’t expect it to be so complicated would you ?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

Offline Cheltclient

You wouldn’t expect it to be so complicated would you ?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

I take some blame as it seems I asked the first daft question. Mind you, it was explained very quickly so I thought it was a fair enough question and the response gave me all the information I needed. Apologies chaps

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
What amazes me is the number of times it's been explained but people can't grasp that as far as members are concerned nothing has changed.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
I take some blame as it seems I asked the first daft question. Mind you, it was explained very quickly so I thought it was a fair enough question and the response gave me all the information I needed. Apologies chaps
You’ve nothing to worry about matey  :drinks:

Offline Southendlothario

What amazes me is the number of times it's been explained but people can't grasp that as far as members are concerned nothing has changed.

After having another through i get it now. When first having a read, i was at work on a break at the time (often read through the general chat part of the forum) i was simply thinking how some of us dont get the chamce all that regularly, i for one dont which is why often i may not be able to post any reviews for a while at a time.

But

After having another read through, it makes better sense now, and i do agree with it myself  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
After having another read through, it makes better sense now, and i do agree with it myself  :thumbsup:
There is nothing to agree to, nothing in the way the site is run has changed, it's just a tool that does automatically what the mods used to do manually.

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
It would be handy if anyone spots a review from someone on the clock to report to mods
Thanks

Offline Blackpool Rock

It would be handy if anyone spots a review from someone on the clock to report to mods
Thanks
I did see a profile a few days ago with the timer on it (sorry can't remember who) but had no idea why they were on the timer as they did have a few reviews and I couldn't see anything untoward from their recent posts which I assume would result in a warning or temporary ban  :unknown:

I did previously post a suggestion to include a reason under a profile for temporary bans or timers, perhaps worth putting a message under their profile or sending them a DM at the point of setting the timer saying to review and then report their review so that it's flagged  :unknown:

Sorry i'm not trying to create more work but just a suggestion as it would be a shame to lose members who actually took the prompt to review on board

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
Thanks
I’m finding most report themselves, I get messaged generally if I’ve put a click on them, nice to know it works, good work sexy man  :D :drinks:

It would show in the mod channel if anyone was booted so should be easy enough not to miss  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 08:17:00 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline gentlemanrpt83

You're a bit out of date Scutty.

Hidden Image/Members Only

If anyone can recommend a WG who looks like Rachel Riley please share....