Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh-Tour-Aldgate  (Read 993 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rebelscum

£130 - 1 Hour Incall

As one of the best reviewed people on this entire site, whenever I saw VK was touring in London when I would also be in London, I had to see her.  I emailed her on AW, and having exchanged a few messages, discussing services and the like, we easily sorted out a time for a one hour incall.  Her communication was prompt.  She had asked me to let her know if I was still coming on the day, by sending a message that morning-we were meeting in the afternoon.  Having done that, she quickly responded with where she was staying and her room number.   
 Having seen that Victoria was coming to London (she is usually based in Gateshead). I contacted her by email through Adultwork to arrange a booking. She responded quickly and we arranged a mutually convenient time. She asked me to confirm on the day, I did so, and she responded with her hotel name and room number.

The hotel was between the Tower Hill and Aldgate tube station.  I came in using Aldgate, but on the way back used Tower Hill, which was just as close.  No issues encountered getting to the hotel or up to her room.  Was given a kiss and a cuddle upon stepping into the room, a nice touch, as usually other WGs want to see your money before doing anything to you!  She was what I expected from the photos I've saw of her.  No good with dress sizes but as I have said, I thought the photos I had saw were an accurate reflection of VK in the flesh.  She stashed the cash, and although I had showered earlier that morning, wanted to be totally fresh, so took another shower. 

I came back into the room naked, where Victoria was on the bed and joined her.  Started out kissing and moved onto touching, and it didn't take too long before my cock was standing to attention and she focussed on this.  I encouraged her to take off her undies so we could 69, me on my back, her on top.  Had a good lick at her pussy while she continued giving me a great blowjob.  Got her to go on top for our first position, then missionary before popping and filling the bag in doggy.  Cuddled a bit and chat while we collected ourselves before I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up before leaving.  No rush or clock watching at any time from VK.  Was given another kiss and cuddle before making my way out of her room. 

Very pleased that VK lived up to my expectations.  I'd always wanted to see her and she didn't disappoint.  My life doesn't take me to the NE so while I would see her again, I expect it will be on another of her tours to London, if our schedules align. 

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only