Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Nicolle / (Nicole) - Liverpool, L1  (Read 1159 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6231561) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline MJ.spritzen

I'd previously visited and reviewed this WG when she was on AW here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329995.0

She's no longer on AW but is on VivaStreet here: External Link/Members Only

My first punt with her was brilliant. I had a great time. When I saw her profile appear on VS I was eager to book her again. Unfortunately, she seems to have undergone an attitude change in the year and a half since I last saw her.

Booking made by txt. Comms were quick and easy. Location was an apartment block not far to old hall street. There is a reception to pass through but no one was manning it. Found the room fine. Door opens and it's definitely the same girl only no longer as attractive as her profile pics. Fake eyelashes, lake lips, bright red lipstick. She does, however, have an outstanding body. Size 6, great natural big tits.

Ahe takes my hand and leads me to the room. She was friendly and welcoming. Money exchanged (£80 for 30mins). I lay on the bed and she strips naked, puts a condom on me and kneels next to me to suck my off while I play with her ass. She doesn't do owo despite it being on her profile. BJ was enjoyable. I asked to eat her pussy and she sat on my face and grinded away as I did my thing. She stroked my balls with her long fake nails during this, which I liked.

Then she climbs on top of me and rides me well. She nuzzles into my neck and kisses it, and down my chest. So far so good.

THEN...

I must have hit a spot inside her which flicked her "Rom mode" switch. 1 min into her riding me she kept tutting asking me if in nearly finished. I ask I'd we can fuck doggy style. She says no. Then climbs off me and says "hurry up, go on top". So we're fucking missionary style while she's looking away and gripping my cock with her hand. More tutting and muttering to herself.
Eventually she barks "ok! we do doggy!!" and glares at me.

She assumes the position, takes my cock and guides me in. I put my hands on her hips and she barks "come on!!", looking over her shoulder annoyed. I ask her what's up and she says I hit her (???). I'm ready to walk, but she guides me in and I fuck her for about a minute until I cum.

I dress in silence while she's stood there snarling at me the whole time muttering to herself in Romanian. Atmosphere was tense and I have no idea why. I'd only been in there 20mins by this point. So I asked her if she's OK. She replies "You're my first of the day and already I'm in pain".  :unknown:

She leads me to the door and sees me out.

This was a shame. Her body is great, she USED TO have a great attitude but something changed and I'm genuinely confused what it was I've supposed to have done.

One I'll avoid in future.

Offline Toadfish

Bloody hell, met her a few years ago and the service was good as you say, this is a massive downgrade.

Offline Capper0891

Noticed her profile had disappeared from AW. Thought about seeing her a few times, but the mixed reviews made me wary. This doesn't help.

Offline SideFun81

And she's back on AW with a different profile: External Link/Members Only