Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly @ Mayfair - Central Cardiff  (Read 2435 times)

Offline ericthered2015

Found myself in Cardiff with a few hours to kill a couple of weeks back so I decided to walk up to Mayfair to see what was happening External Link/Members Only.  Wandered in and presented with a line up of three girls, chose Kelly who is a tall black girl, age I would guess late 30's with a nice figure and C+ sized breasts.  I followed Kelly up to the room where she ran through the menu.  Settled on £50 for a massage, OW and sex.  I handed over the cash which Kelly went to stash whilst I got undressed.  Room clean and functional with an en-suite shower, plenty of clean towels.

On her return, I lay on the bed whilst Kelly also got undressed before she settled down between my legs and started a very pleasant cock massage with a water based lubricant.  She was sitting up throughout which gave me ample time to enjoy looking at her figure.  After a while, Kelly applied the condom and started the oral, nice and deep, plenty of attention to shaft and tip, almost but not quite deep throat.  I was enjoying this a lot.  After ten minutes or so, Kelly hopped on board for some cowgirl, moving sensually up and down whilst encouraging me to squeeze her tits which were dangling invitingly in my face.  Kelly then suggested reverse cowgirl but I declined as I am much more of a tit man than an bum man.

After a while, flipped over into missionary where I pumped away until a very satisfactory climax - she can take and seems to enjoy a pounding.  After that, Kelly cleaned me up and we both had a shower (separate) before I went on my way.

I liked Kelly a lot, she was fun, dirty and chirpy throughout, always cracking jokes but not in an annoying way, more like she was just really enjoying herself, as was I  :rolleyes:.  A very healthy positive.

Not sure about extras (OWO and kissing), didn't ask.  Kelly told me that she is also on adultwork so I looked her up External Link/Members Only.  The pictures are probably her but she has lost some weight around the midriff since then.

Offline def456

Offline ericthered2015

That's a shame, it did yesterday when l wrote the review

Offline bradyrtn

External Link/Members Only

Is this the one? it looks like you missed a 5 off the end of the link. Seems to be working in another parlour in Leicester now.

Offline Takeapunt81

External Link/Members Only

Is this the one? it looks like you missed a 5 off the end of the link. Seems to be working in another parlour in Leicester now.
He said she had a nice body so not sure it would be her but might be wrong

Offline ericthered2015

Yes, that's Kelly, sorry about that

Offline ericthered2015

If you are wondering about the photos, on her AW page, l said Kelly seems to have lost weight since then - either that or she looks a lot better without anything tight fitting :lol: