Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1000094 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

My good sir, we appreciate the effort but she is not in london and she is not a candidate.

Here is another pic of her. No cheeks are present. No bubble, nothing at all. All her posture in other pics is arching and leg positioning. When she stands straight as the pic I have attached....nothing there.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jj1692

do you only look at this thread when you are searching? or do you search extensively on your own?

Was purely speaking on the state

Offline jj1692

Bro leave him, even if he found talent I doubt he will review them anyway  :lol:. Other than that; he is right to an extent, I've stopped posting on the london threads again because there is really not much out there. I mean, they are about but is it VFM is the question really.

Inflation is over 5%, prices are not going any lower, no point posting WGs with cheeks that are £200 upwards, I'm sure we all saw how that went on the London Agency thread LOL.

Speaking of cheeks. Here is one but I have no intel on it. Maybe someone else will.

If she gets moved to tooting I'll sample and report back.

Exactly. No vfm in current market

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jonesfromthere

Saw this one recently. Review to follow once a "not sure which punter left this review" length of time has passed.

Decent service, very accommodating. Seemed a little rushed though, and profile pics are VERY flattering.  :hi:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Saw this one recently. Review to follow once a "not sure which punter left this review" length of time has passed.

Decent service, very accommodating. Seemed a little rushed though, and profile pics are VERY flattering.  :hi:

Are they flattering cause they are NOT of her?

I remember seeing someone with galore to their name..this was at the hotel at croydon, similar type of pics used. got there and it was someone else, i am certain of it...face was not what one was expecting and the body though a little but of a back and fake front it resembled next to nothing of the profile pics

Offline jonesfromthere

Are they flattering cause they are NOT of her?

I remember seeing someone with galore to their name..this was at the hotel at croydon, similar type of pics used. got there and it was someone else, i am certain of it...face was not what one was expecting and the body though a little but of a back and fake front it resembled next to nothing of the profile pics

AtlantaGalore was it? Yes I had my eye on that profile till it disappeared, saw this and assumed it was the same girl .

In terms of the profile pics not being her, well it's often tricky to tell but I'd say some aren't and some maybe. There's a face pic in her private gallery that IS her, but it's so well shot/photoshoped that it doesn't bear much resemblance to who you meet.

AtlantaGalore was it? Yes I had my eye on that profile till it disappeared, saw this and assumed it was the same girl .

In terms of the profile pics not being her, well it's often tricky to tell but I'd say some aren't and some maybe. There's a face pic in her private gallery that IS her, but it's so well shot/photoshoped that it doesn't bear much resemblance to who you meet.

thats the one. The profile pics were absolutely not her at all. fake pics of blurred out face and body

Offline jonesfromthere

thats the one. The profile pics were absolutely not her at all. fake pics of blurred out face and body

Looking at the profile pics more closely I think it's the same here. At least one of them comes up on a yandex search.

Offline oversexed

We need to start walking off when pictures don't match, otherwise, they will keep doing it.

Or offer to pay less.

We need to start walking off when pictures don't match, otherwise, they will keep doing it.

Or offer to pay less.

If i am completely honest, the way the girl looked..i should have just walked..but it was laaate at night...like Mr Hyde type of late at night...and i wanted to release. should have walked or found someone else. In croydon there is always someone

This just looked interesting

i think they are twins...might be one for the more affluent amongst us

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

This just looked interesting

i think they are twins...might be one for the more affluent amongst us

Fake. That's the Connell Twins.

Offline Chief_smasher

Fake. That's the Connell Twins.

Was thinking of visiting these today, they have WhatsApp me both look good. Not sure if I should go ahead or not. Got a load of reviews to put up this week since I’ve jumped back on punting afew months ago.

I think it's the same person but the first profile where she is slimmer is when she first started. The second profile is when she got thicker. Not sure why both profiles are up simultaneously though. One may be a B&S to a similar looking girl.

This is the link to the mixedmegan reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16181

She underwent a name change due to offering BB I think under her old name aswell.

not sure its the same person

she is showing as available in both profiles. 1 of them is in Birmingham and the other one is here in London

Offline oversexed

Offline Payyourwaymate

not sure its the same person

she is showing as available in both profiles. 1 of them is in Birmingham and the other one is here in London

Oh really? My mistake then.

Offline frosty

I think it's the same person but the first profile where she is slimmer is when she first started. The second profile is when she got thicker. Not sure why both profiles are up simultaneously though. One may be a B&S to a similar looking girl.

This is the link to the mixedmegan reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16181

She underwent a name change due to offering BB I think under her old name aswell.

British_Meganx (External Link/Members Only) currently has her face on show in her new Vivastreet ad

Perhaps one of the folks who have seen British Curvy Angel External Link/Members Only or who saw mixedmegan back in the day can shed some light on whether any of them are the same person lol

British_Meganx (External Link/Members Only) currently has her face on show in her new Vivastreet ad

Perhaps one of the folks who have seen British Curvy Angel External Link/Members Only or who saw mixedmegan back in the day can shed some light on whether any of them are the same person lol

typical, the video isnt playing now

Offline James021

typical, the video isnt playing now

Working for me. Try refresh the page while on it and press play. If you go on another tab and come back it does't work

Working for me. Try refresh the page while on it and press play. If you go on another tab and come back it does't work

Niiiiiice

working now

Offline puntingpumping1920

Hayley Hazard got a BBL

So she should have a bubble butt when she returns to work
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners

Offline mace-window

Hayley Hazard got a BBL

Here is an example puntingpumping1920.

Offline mace-window

👀

Thanks for the pictures Mace 🤞🏿

No problem puntingpumping1920. But want to ask this question.

Is it me but I can't see much of an improvement on her ass?. A bit rounder but nothing crazy.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Is it me but I can't see much of an improvement on her ass?. A bit rounder but nothing crazy.

The BBL needs time to set in. It normally takes about 6 months if I remember correctly to see the full final results, provided the person follows the prescribed routines, regimes and checkups.

I guess she wanted a BBL but more natural looking

You can see her ass has a lift

Not completely flat as before

Offline mace-window

The BBL needs time to set in. It normally takes about 6 months if I remember correctly to see the full final results, provided the person follows the prescribed routines, regimes and checkups.

Ok I understand now. I thought once you get it the results immediately show it self. I am not an ass person so don't know much about these things ha ha ha.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Ok I understand now. I thought once you get it the results immediately show it self. I am not an ass person so don't know much about these things ha ha ha.

It takes time bro for the full results. When immediately done you can see changes but that is not the cheeks final form, they have to get a special cushion to help the cheeks "set" to sit on and go for physio etc.... That's why some of these women fall off a couple years after the procedure, they can lose the BBL if they do not maintain it. I'm sure some only get together the fees for the surgery but not the aftercare LOL.

BBL is a big investment getting it done with the right surgeons and to do it properly. Which is why some women try to cut corners and go places like the DR etc to get it done cheaper but the BBL is not levels and they get really bad after effects if unlucky, at worst they can die because the BBL is a high risk surgery. It's much safer to go gym and do diets but that would take at least 6-12 months of hard work to get the same results. It's just funny that some of them don't realise they can lose their BBL if they do not have a good diet and exercise regime which almost defeats the purpose of taking the shortcut of getting the BBL in the first place  :lol:.

I think I made a post providing a deep dive on the BBL journey but not sure how far back it is to search lol.

Offline mace-window

It takes time bro for the full results. When immediately done you can see changes but that is not the cheeks final form, they have to get a special cushion to help the cheeks "set" to sit on and go for physio etc.... That's why some of these women fall off a couple years after the procedure, they can lose the BBL if they do not maintain it. I'm sure some only get together the fees for the surgery but not the aftercare LOL.

BBL is a big investment getting it done with the right surgeons and to do it properly. Which is why some women try to cut corners and go places like the DR etc to get it done cheaper but the BBL is not levels and they get really bad after effects if unlucky, at worst they can die because the BBL is a high risk surgery. It's much safer to go gym and do diets but that would take at least 6-12 months of hard work to get the same results. It's just funny that some of them don't realise they can lose their BBL if they do not have a good diet and exercise regime which almost defeats the purpose of taking the shortcut of getting the BBL in the first place  :lol:.

I think I made a post providing a deep dive on the BBL journey but not sure how far back it is to search lol.

Well you learn something new every day I guess. Thanks for intel PYWM.

it wasnt completely flat though

Offline PapaSmurf

Hayley Hazard got a BBL

She already had a great bumper. Curious to see how she looks now.

Offline GreatBlackShark

Damn 😂 imagine thinking u have the ultimate cheat code to upgrading your cheeks and realising it’s just as much work as going gym lol

Offline mace-window

She already had a great bumper. Curious to see how she looks now.

See my post above pal.

it wasnt completely flat though

Yeah, she didn't have a ironing board ass

She never had a bubble or big ass either

Just my opinion

Offline PapaSmurf

Here is an example puntingpumping1920.

See my post above pal.

Her "after" looks the same as it did in December when I saw her. She said the she was getting a BBL when I talked to her, so I'm expecting it to look insanely bigger. Hope it doesn't look disfigured.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Damn 😂 imagine thinking u have the ultimate cheat code to upgrading your cheeks and realising it’s just as much work as going gym lol

It's worse because it costs thousands compared to just going to the gym. Then ontop of it they still cannot get the sort of man long term they are looking for who they believe may be interested in women with their body types; or/and the payout is not really what they thought it would be in terms of social media following or potential earnings on onlyfans etc. Because now, BBL babes are more common place on social media trying to be the next star and companies are aware that just because an individual has a large following, this does not really translate to meaningful engagement to allow for product sales via promotion. Especially with the type of following a typical insta girl would have.

Only a very few % have been and are able to leverage BBLs etc for large followings, earnings on onlyfans or to trap a baller. Most however, seem to just end up selling pussy at a mid level or high level and fall off eventually or never really reach the big big league for a chance at longevity towards building financial stability either via earnings from their own way or trapping a real rich donny, from my observations. It's quite sad when you think about what they do it for but oh well. We have to let these women be great and live their best lives lol.

Offline GreatBlackShark

It's quite sad when you think about what they do it for but oh well. We have to let these women be great and live their best lives lol.

Yeah lol, just gotta appreciate the eye candy we get on our instagram feeds as a result.

Offline oversexed

Offline oversexed

saw her. it's her. ok punt. review coming soon

looking forward to that review sir

Offline josh69666

NBA

And now Stoke Newington. She's managed to change race too (same phone number), or Jamaica is somewhere down in Europe:

"I am SEXY LADY. Like this you can know me better before you come. My body is all natural with curvy shapes big bum and best size 38C. I am size 12 , nice soft skin . Blond hair . Soft lips XXX. Real WOMAN FROM EUROPE"

Offline PapaSmurf

Review just posted, definitely worth a look 

"I am able to cater to anyone regardless of race/age etc "  Non NBA confirmed :thumbsup:

Pretty damn good positive track record too.

Couldn't be arsed to travel anymore though. If she stay's in one place, I'll consider checking her out, but she appears to have a touring schedule.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She’s in London for the rest of the week if you do change your mind