Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Paranoia factor - punting on the sly  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Dipper

I have CCTV at home which picks up my every move, don't get CCTV if you can possibly avoid it.

Or simply have a good cover story that explains your movements.

Online advent2016

I find the hardest thing so far is accounting for the cash coming out of my bank account, I push it to Revolut before withdrawing.

I get all my work expenses paid to a separate account that I distribute in £50 chunks to other banks; Metro, Monzo Revolut, Starling etc.. It soon builds up.

Offline newhere456

Or simply have a good cover story that explains your movements.

Welcome to my world!

Online webpunter

I have CCTV at home which picks up my every move, don't get CCTV if you can possibly avoid it.

Like bashing one out ?

Offline kingmg

I stopped paying for ring subscription as other family members could see the state of me after nights out. Cctv system has become useless time and date wrong and sun has shone in one camera so pictures distorted

Online webpunter

I stopped paying for ring subscription as other family members could see the state of me after nights out

Brilliant  :hi: :lol:

Online magnetico

Perfume is a big problem as punters may not smell the fact that their clothes smell like perfume.
You only smell it when you enter the WG's room...

Offline s8ds8ck

never had a punting phone before, but since i discovered my missus sometimes tracks me using “Find my iphone” (just to see how far i am from home) - and notices if i switch it off…
so i can now only punt in a location i am meant to be in - or have to leave my phone in the office and travel to/from punt location with my other phone.

re: money - i have a separate account online only - and get some expenses paid in there, as well as cashback deals, poker winnings etc. It never accumulates as quickly as I would want, and it’s now empty after my last punt

Online webpunter

never had a punting phone before, but since i discovered my missus sometimes tracks me using “Find my iphone” (just to see how far i am from home) - and notices if i switch it off…
so i can now only punt in a location i am meant to be in - or have to leave my phone in the office and travel to/from punt location with my other phone.

re: money - i have a separate account online only - and get some expenses paid in there, as well as cashback deals, poker winnings etc. It never accumulates as quickly as I would want, and it’s now empty after my last punt

sometimes & just  :rolleyes:
might be a tad more than that
switch it off & make a point of doing so in front of her
tell her having location on all the time burns the battery, which it does
i & i'm sure a collective UKP 'we' feel for you
you need to get this shit sorted coz it'll be wearing you down
& the prospect of this never ending isnt a nice thought for the future

Offline thimble29

Have you considered doing the same to her to make a point?

Offline PaulRuff

You shouldn't be accepting that type of behaviour, controlling & coercive springs to mind... don't suppose you can treat her the same way?

Offline Southernbloke

I agree the strong perfume smell is a difficult one to get round. Last time I saw a girl who was wearing strong perfume , I faked a flat tyre on the way home, so I had a good excuse to jump in the shower as soon as I got home and then put on some aftershave afterwards.
The OH asked why I had put it on and I said it’s because I can still smell burnt rubber from the tyre.

Online webpunter

I agree the strong perfume smell is a difficult one to get round. Last time I saw a girl who was wearing strong perfume , I faked a flat tyre on the way home, so I had a good excuse to jump in the shower as soon as I got home and then put on some aftershave afterwards.
The OH asked why I had put it on and I said it’s because I can still smell burnt rubber from the tyre.

Donkeys ago a UKPer mentioned stoppoing to put petrol / diesel in his car & deliberately splashing fuel on himself
On getting home his OH had a go at him for stinking the house out, put his clothes immediately in the washing machine & told him to have a shower
Quick thinking or what  :hi:
Note - dont use this excuse if you have an EV ! 

Offline Knny

So I'm punting on the down-low if you know what I mean.
I browse in incognito through a VPN. I use burner second SIM via text only for Comms. (so nothing cloud backed up like WhatsApp). I keep any notes in an encrypted file on my desktop. I disable GPS when traveling.
Is there anything further I could be doing to safeguard my secrecy?
I find the hardest thing so far is accounting for the cash coming out of my bank account, I push it to Revolut before withdrawing.

Disgiusing your cock in a luminous johnny and a separate punting phone should be enough.  Avoid obvious cameras, otherwise we'll all see an increase in their use.

Online magnetico

What could help is to get undressed as soon as you get in the flat, and bag up your clothes in a plastic bag until you leave.

Offline timelord

I was horrified to see  "Lets Go Punting" on the credit card statement recently! :scare:

Then remembered I'd taken the family to cambridge that weekend :dance:

Online RandomGuy99

What could help is to get undressed as soon as you get in the flat, and bag up your clothes in a plastic bag until you leave.
Yeah I'm sure taking a big bin liner with you into a booking won't scare any SPs.

Online magnetico

Yeah I'm sure taking a big bin liner with you into a booking won't scare any SPs.
Tesco/Sainsbury's bags are big enough.

Wearings a balaclava, disposable shoe cover, and cleaning gloves would be scarier.

Offline PumpDump

.... and then found a service station that had a shower and so was able the clear up.

A service station with a shower!! Now that's a new one. I can hardly find one with a toilet. Do you actually live in the UK?

Offline carlisleman

Perfume is a big problem as punters may not smell the fact that their clothes smell like perfume.
And a woman notices an unfamiliar smell, nearly got caught out with the smell of fanny juices, I jsut couldn’t scrub the smell away.

Offline big-al93

A service station with a shower!! Now that's a new one. I can hardly find one with a toilet. Do you actually live in the UK?

Do you use motorways? Most motorway services, well the ones with truck parking at least, have showers. Whether you'd want to step into one ? Well that may well be a different story.

Online webpunter

And a woman notices an unfamiliar smell, nearly got caught out with the smell of fanny juices, I jsut couldn’t scrub the smell away.

:scare:  eau-de-fanny-batter
Was it EDP or EDT strength ?
The smell of nodders seems to linger too

Women can have the nose of a bloodhound
I'm pretty sure that most blokes dont have anywhere near the same ability to detect smells **
Add in that they have the memory of an elephant, a brain like Morse & the observational skills of a hawk makes for a dangerous combo
Just as well that they like spending their days on facewank, on our besties site over @ M-net & eating chocolate *
* knock themselves out over Easter  :D
** apart from a really wet silent & deadly fart  :D

Online superchamp

I wouldn't want to encourage the OP's paranoia but do you ever talk in your sleep?

Offline Ivor Hunch

The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I only tend to do outcalls to my hotel these days but occasionally do incalls in London, mostly agency Thais.
Never felt paranoid. Actually still gets the pulse going … the few minutes before you enter the building … lady opening the door ….

Only time I’ve felt paranoid was leaving a massage place on Praed Street, Paddington. A gaggle of young (pretty) Chinese ladies had gathered outside (bus stop) and giggled and pointed at me as I came out.  I would’ve gladly had one of those rather than the dumpy lady who rub ‘n tugged me. I checked my trousers for a semi boner and zipper, both were fine.  They knew  :D
Has put me off visiting Soho massage places that have a front door on a busy Street.  :cry:

Online advent2016

I was quite surprised that a previous partner, a nurse had an amazing, spaniel like sense of smell. I found working around blood and BO all day my sense of smell was reduced. Thankfully she put it down to my daily, often close proximity to other nurses and before you ask I never shat on my doorstep.