Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: July- GT ad Worcester - actually a Ladyboy, but not listing as such  (Read 3567 times)

Online nwluvit

External Link/Members Only

Was in Worcester for a couple of days. Tried AW and the only one responding was a Kylie from Alvechurch, until I saw this Gumtree ad.
Text fired off and 1 quickly back. Agreed a time early doors, got postcode by return text, followed by full address the morning of the meet.
It's a house in a suburb of Worcester; not from the area so not sure exactly where but took me about 20 mins walk from Premier Inn near the river-walking away from the City.
Arrived. July hid behind the door. I went in. July was tall for a Thai; a strong jawline, but facially was attractive; was slim and had quite large breasts. Was wearing traditional Thai tunic. Voice was soft and quiet. Asked me into the front room where there was a huge Massage table. I gave £40 for the massage, from my wallet, which clearly had some additional cash in it. She put her hands together, bowed and said thank you. I undressed, with her in the room and lay down face down on the large bed. Nice hole to put your head through which was covered in clean paper towels. 2 small towels were placed under my feet and she sat on the bed and focussed on my toes and feet before moving to calfs and then to back of knees and lower thighs. At this point there was a towel which was being moved around a bit, particularly when she was using elbows. Massage was quite firm in parts. After this she climbed off the table and move up to the head of the table - a nice head massage was followed by neck and shoulders then my back. This completed she got back on the bed and sat with my hand right between her legs as she started on my lower back, upper legs, inner thighs and bum cheeks. This was quite exquisite and I lifted my torso a couple of times and she slipped a cheeky hand between my legs and ticled my balls. At this point I touched her trousers and at first thought she had a very prominent pubic mound! In fact it was a flaccid cock. As I realised she must have sensed and said "everything OK darling?"  I said yes. The build up as I lay on my front became more and more intense-she knew how hard I was as a couple more reach unders would have proven. At this point I was asked to turn over. Little Johnny was standing proud and July asked if he needed massaging. Yes please. £20 agreed- a fantastic method of pulling my dick then just softly stroking it, then tweaking my balls and all the time her cock was getting bigger, though still hid behind her trousers. I came in gushes, was cleaned up, given a further relaxing massage and left 55 mins later.
Not exactly waht I was expecting from the texts that had been to'ing and fro'ing, but on reflection I did suspect when I first laid eyes on July.
July is a Ladyboy from Thailand who looks more feminine than masculine and certainly appears very feminine. The massage was excellent, the HJ sublime. I probably could have taken it further if I was willing and had more cash.
Total paid £60. Will I go again if in Worcester? Yes.

Online Jumping Jack Flash

Previously reported on here in June under TS Massage Worcester

Offline bbois77

The linked phone number is the same as Baan Thai in Worcester, perhaps an admin can link the 5/6 different reviews to this provider  :hi: