Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Agencies - Recommendations (No Price Limits)  (Read 153357 times)

Offline JackSaint

She looks very tempting and her body is my type but no face no reviews on here... And pictures are probably photoshopped... Thoughts?

External Link/Members Only

That's a plain, fat girl

Offline Momodan38

She looks very tempting and her body is my type but no face no reviews on here... And pictures are probably photoshopped... Thoughts?

I think (not 100%) that’s “English Rosie” from the Kingslover members section. If it is then I’ve seen face pics. From what I’ve seen she does seem to be very plain especially at that price. She also seemed a tad slimmer than the pics from Blacklabel, so you may be disappointed with her body if you prefer them bigger.

Of course I’m just giving my personal take, I am a guy who’d rather eat a BigMac with Mr Bean than share a fancy dinner with Tolstoy  :D

Offline puntingpumping1920

Coco wasted my time twice, but this GIF is tempting me to try again 🤦🏿‍♂️

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Payyourwaymate

On the principle of her wasting your time twice, I would leave her alone to be honest. The disrespect of timewasting is too much for me I would just leave it personally lol. 

Offline ChristianTheDolphin

I think (not 100%) that’s “English Rosie” from the Kingslover members section. If it is then I’ve seen face pics. From what I’ve seen she does seem to be very plain especially at that price. She also seemed a tad slimmer than the pics from Blacklabel, so you may be disappointed with her body if you prefer them bigger.

Of course I’m just giving my personal take, I am a guy who’d rather eat a BigMac with Mr Bean than share a fancy dinner with Tolstoy  :D

Thanks for the info. A huge part is the face honestly and at that price I don't think I'd be content with someone without a perfect model face, maybe I should spend that money on a big mac with Mr Bean  :drinks:

Offline Momodan38

My vote will always be yes. Third times the charm! Coco was a great punt for me. Kingslover admitted they need to be on the ball with her.

Apparently Arabella known as Chloe there is a much worse offender than Coco. Kingslover took her off the site and only use her via WhatsApp to known clients when they ‘feel’ she’ll be responsive 😂 😂 😂

Offline Momodan38

Thanks for the info. A huge part is the face honestly and at that price I don't think I'd be content with someone without a perfect model face, maybe I should spend that money on a big mac with Mr Bean  :drinks:
  :hi:

Apparently Arabella known as Chloe there is a much worse offender than Coco. Kingslover took her off the site and only use her via WhatsApp to known clients when they ‘feel’ she’ll be responsive 😂 😂 😂

I was told that too

Chloe has her days where she just goes "missing".

KL asked me if I wanted to book her.

What type of clients is she responsive with

On the principle of her wasting your time twice, I would leave her alone to be honest. The disrespect of timewasting is too much for me I would just leave it personally lol.

💯

I would probably just leave it for now

Offline Momodan38

What type of clients is she responsive with
Oh, it’s got nothing to do with types of clients. Responsive as in responsive with the agency. They just check if she herself responds to texts and calls, if she does on the day and seems to have her head together then the agency try and get a her booking with clients who have used the agency before.

Offline Momodan38

Not sure if I should book Isabelle

Are you still going to book her

Decided to pull the trigger on Isabelle. Booked a hotel. Will try and book Chloe of Maxes as an appetiser, making the most of the room.

Decided to pull the trigger on Isabelle. Booked a hotel. Will try and book Chloe of Maxes as an appetiser, making the most of the room.

Did you get a hotel in Central London or closer to your home

Do you have to pay for her taxi fare

Can you ask her how long she will be in London too 

If your punt is good I may book her for an out-call
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 04:08:58 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline Momodan38

Did you get a hotel in Central London or closer to your home

Do you have to pay for her taxi fare

Can you ask her how long she will be in London too 

If your punt is good I may book her for an out-call

Chain hotel via dayuse, fairly close to me.

I didn’t pay taxi fare for my last outcall booking with this agency. I just paid what they told me to, taxi fare never came up.

If taxi fare comes up with this booking I’ll let you know.

I’ll find out how long she’ll be here for as well, also will try and find out if she ever plans on incall.

Chain hotel via dayuse, fairly close to me.

I didn’t pay taxi fare for my last outcall booking with this agency. I just paid what they told me to, taxi fare never came up.

If taxi fare comes up with this booking I’ll let you know.

I’ll find out how long she’ll be here for as well, also will try and find out if she ever plans on incall.

Thanks for the response

This chick is around for two weeks

I'm on the fence whether to book 💭

Offline hermanmunster

This chick is around for two weeks

I'm on the fence whether to book 💭

The 2 middle pictures, what is going on in her midriff?

The 2 middle pictures, what is going on in her midriff?

She's just a gym rat and her body is really lean.

She has a slender muscular look which is somewhat a turn off to me.

Offline hermanmunster

She's just a gym rat and her body is really lean.

She has a slender muscular look which is somewhat a turn off to me.

John Hurt in Alien?

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Is there any particular reason you like the ladies at really high prices? Something I'm missing?what are you getting over a looker at say 180 200ph?

Curious? as glancing at the start of your 1st page of reviews OP, there's quiet a few reds at the higher end so clearly top dollar doesnt mean top service and not always exclusively either as both recent reviews of that Georgie (sophie dalzell) suggested she was very busy and/or hard to book a slot

And what about entry level price as seen to recall you scrutinizing other members seeing girls at only 160ph etc

Offline Payyourwaymate

Is there any particular reason you like the ladies at really high prices? Something I'm missing?what are you getting over a looker at say 180 200ph?

Curious? as glancing at the start of your 1st page of reviews OP, there's quiet a few reds at the higher end so clearly top dollar doesnt mean top service and not always exclusively either as both recent reviews of that Georgie (sophie dalzell) suggested she was very busy and/or hard to book a slot

And what about entry level price as seen to recall you scrutinizing other members seeing girls at only 160ph etc

He's already seen lots of women at lower price, mid price levels and upper price levels. His reviews are not upper end only. You should have looked at all of his reviews.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

He's already seen lots of women at lower price, mid price levels and upper price levels. His reviews are not upper end only. You should have looked at all of his reviews.

I could yes, but you've missed my point a little, and I'm no time to read all his reviews, it was a fair point in question?

Why the fascination with high end cost? Clearly ar a glance it doesn't guarantee anything only maybe being more frustrated after! As Georgia alone suggests these high end girls can get busy so it's not exclusivity per se

Offline Momodan38

Thanks for the response

Well had two bookings.

Don’t recommend you book her outcall. She has no plans to do incall and will leave for Dubai as soon as her visa is sorted.

She never showed up first booking. Was asleep and missed her alarm apparently  :dash:

However agency cut a deal…

If I see her again they would minus both days hotel. (Rounded off to £180, as a discount to cover hotel cost)

Second booking went ok, DFK, OWO two pops. Again, unreliable as outcall, but if you do, do so in the evening, strictly avoid day times.

Advice sought - Wondering if I should do two reviews or combine both? I can do one big neutral to cover both negative and positive. Would that be ok?

Offline Payyourwaymate

I could yes, but you've missed my point a little, and I'm no time to read all his reviews, it was a fair point in question?

Why the fascination with high end cost? Clearly ar a glance it doesn't guarantee anything only maybe being more frustrated after! As Georgia alone suggests these high end girls can get busy so it's not exclusivity per se

I don't know if he will respond to you which is why I responded to your initial post, as he has been getting into spats with other members ever since his punting price level changed and no longer really engages with conversations around pricing of WGs due to judgement and passive aggro comments, which the main reason he created this thread.

Personally, I don't think it is the price that is the issue for him. It just so happens the girls he is interested in and wants to see just cost that much money. Perhaps I could be wrong in my assessment as I am not him and he can only answer you. You'll just have to see what he says I guess.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Advice sought - Wondering if I should do two reviews or combine both? I can do one big neutral to cover both negative and positive. Would that be ok?

Combine both into one review.

Offline lillythesavage

I don't know if he will respond to you which is why I responded to your initial post, as he has been getting into spats with other members ever since his punting price level changed and no longer really engages with conversations around pricing of WGs due to judgement and passive aggro comments, which the main reason he created this thread.

Personally, I don't think it is the price that is the issue for him. It just so happens the girls he is interested in and wants to see just cost that much money. Perhaps I could be wrong in my assessment as I am not him and he can only answer you. You'll just have to see what he says I guess.

So you have assumed the position of social secretary :D

Offline Alexmck

Any intel on these at Blue Mondays?

Seen Sienna pre-Covid lockdowns. Good looking but mechanical and lacking warmth/passion. Not worth trying for £600

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'm adding this one for records. This is the highest price I have seen per hour.

£2500.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Saw last weekend. Report to come but neutral-negative. Negative more I think back

Thank you for the intel.

Offline Momodan38

I'm adding this one for records. This is the highest price I have seen per hour.

£2500.

But 2 hours for an extra £500, VFM? :lol:

Offline Payyourwaymate

But 2 hours for an extra £500, VFM? :lol:

I have no idea what the marketing ploy is here. I swear I done a double take on the price like NANIIII???!!!  :scare:.

Offline Momodan38

I have no idea what the marketing ploy is here. I swear I done a double take on the price like NANIIII???!!!  :scare:.
Blurred face, overly photoshopped pics, flat body… what could possibly go wrong??? 😑

Offline Payyourwaymate

Blurred face, overly photoshopped pics, flat body… what could possibly go wrong??? 😑

Everything  :lol:.

Offline JackSaint

£2500.

That's ridiculous, she's a teeth model, for that price I'd want a golden pussy!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 06:38:49 pm by JackSaint »

Offline larryshouse

She's a model and that's it. Currently in Dubai so an option for the footballers on a break.
What do you do if she is a clock/phone watcher or it's 1 pop for the hour?
Another risk would be if she answers the door in a bathrobe and slippers without makeup.

Offline Momodan38

Thank you, I was sure I saw her somewhere before.
It’s always worth double checking the Brazilians out for AW profiles. Extremely high chance they have one and you’ll end up saving more than 50%.

@Larryshouse  :drinks: for the find.

Offline Payyourwaymate