Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford tower  (Read 853 times)

Online sparkus

Sometimes there's  :dash: posts on here which make cringe, so here's my turn.

Earlier I was walking past the black tower at Stratford (the one next to Picturehouse/student accom), which I know from several visits houses a few WGs.

There were two very scantly-clad Latina-looking shaking ass side to side with prominent jugs in tiny dresses who went in. Scoured AW and Vivastreet but nothing showing. Any local punters know more?

Offline peter purves

Earlier I was walking past the black tower at Stratford (the one next to Picturehouse/student accom), which I know from several visits houses a few WGs.

There were two very scantly-clad Latina-looking shaking ass side to side with prominent jugs in tiny dresses who went in. Scoured AW and Vivastreet but nothing showing. Any local punters know more?

Cringe...this has made my ears...prick up  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline saitamapunch

Could just be non-working girls on a night out?

Online sparkus

Could just be non-working girls on a night out?

They had shopping and were entering the building. Two well stacked birds in skimpy dresses in a block home to a fair few WGs.

Online sparkus

Offline horsa

are you on a hunt to punt them?  :angelgirl:

Online sparkus

are you on a hunt to punt them?  :angelgirl:

I wouldn't say no.

The three UKE birds above are mentioned on Jessica69's AW page for today now.