Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YsaSeducer - London  (Read 1387 times)

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Looks good & AW FB for once looks legit

Any intel fellow UKP'ers ?

Offline Sinz

I have looked at her profile several times, but has always been reluctant to take the plunge mainly because of the prices

I agree AW reviews for her, looks genuine and perplexed that there are no reviews for her on UKP

Online webpunter

There's a massage & BJ option.  No prices indicated - an enquiry is invited

I have looked at her profile several times, but has always been reluctant to take the plunge mainly because of the prices

Indeed @ 50+ on AW.  Would have thought one UKP'er would have taken the plunge
Positive that no PG so she's not looking to make money from this

I agree AW reviews for her, looks genuine and perplexed that there are no reviews for her on UKP

Offline nigel4498

Almost sure this is YSA Sensual.
She returned to Brazil for the Olympics and lost access to her profile and set a new one up last September on her return.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:10:07 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Sinz

Almost sure this is YSA Sensual.
She returned to Brazil for the Olympics and lost access to her profile and set a new one up last September on her return.

No reviews linked to that AW ID either on UKP, how did find the deactivated ID on AW ?

Offline nigel4498

No reviews linked to that AW ID either on UKP, how did find the deactivated ID on AW ?

Oops, my mistake it's 2075905
Corrected now.

Offline Sinz

Oops, my mistake it's 2075905
Corrected now.

Thanks nigel4498 - you are right that was her old profile

The comments on this thread puts me off from wanting to punt her.

I was able to figure out it's her from the pics below same style shoes

Pic from current profile:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Pic from old profile:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:26:17 pm by Sinz »

Offline nigel4498

She is older than 26 too. When I saw her about three years ago she told me she was 32 and had a 13 year old daughter.
At one point she was stating she was 21 but must be at least 35 now.

Offline Sinz

She is older than 26 too. When I saw her about three years ago she told me she was 32 and had a 13 year old daughter.
At one point she was stating she was 21 but must be at least 35 now.

Thanks I have linked the discussion you started in my comment above, appreciate your intel

Realised I am not missing out on anything

intruder1978

I've seen her three for four times, locating her under both profiles listed above. She's def legit, but I don't think she answers emails. Call her, and you'll get an automated text, but she communicates eventually herself by text. At one point she had a receptionist who confused the bookings so much I ended up going elsewhere, but that wasn't the case last time I went. I wouldn't book miles in advance - just if you're nearby and fancy some. She kept me waiting a bit once, but twice I ran over loads and it was no problem.

Admit she's pricey, but she normally provides endless beers, wine and a bit of chop, if that's your thing, and she's still fit, in spite of being mid-late 30s. She's very into fitness, I think. The flats I've seen her in are all spotless & spacey too, and very convenient for Liverpool street.

Very friendly and openminded. I've never gone over to the dark side with her, always been pretty vanilla, but she likes dressing up and snogging your face off.  She almost convinced me to by her dog once (no word of a lie) who was getting her in trouble with her landlord. Unsurprisingly she wanted too much for it!

On the down side, I'm almost certain the A-levels on her likes list are not available (maybe to big spenders?!) and she used to send me unsolicited (automated?) texts which annoyed me.

Overall, I'd say she's pretty & professional, not a complete nympho, like her profile suggests:

If you've got the deep pockets and like to party in smart surroundings (at last count - Feb this year - Spitalfields), I'd go for it.

Online webpunter

Thx for the detailed intel.  Have moved up her the HL.  I don't mind wedging up a bit extra on the basis that things are likely to go well with a fit burd.  I like decent accomo - which the burd has to cough up extra for.  This is usually a very good sign - in that they are making an investment.  Noted this will increase the likelihood of punters making a return visit however proceedings typically work out better.  Nothing worse than some squeaky bed in a small shit room in a wank location

I've seen her three for four times, locating her under both profiles listed above. She's def legit, but I don't think she answers emails. Call her, and you'll get an automated text, but she communicates eventually herself by text. At one point she had a receptionist who confused the bookings so much I ended up going elsewhere, but that wasn't the case last time I went. I wouldn't book miles in advance - just if you're nearby and fancy some. She kept me waiting a bit once, but twice I ran over loads and it was no problem.

Admit she's pricey, but she normally provides endless beers, wine and a bit of chop, if that's your thing, and she's still fit, in spite of being mid-late 30s. She's very into fitness, I think. The flats I've seen her in are all spotless & spacey too, and very convenient for Liverpool street.

Very friendly and openminded. I've never gone over to the dark side with her, always been pretty vanilla, but she likes dressing up and snogging your face off.  She almost convinced me to by her dog once (no word of a lie) who was getting her in trouble with her landlord. Unsurprisingly she wanted too much for it!

On the down side, I'm almost certain the A-levels on her likes list are not available (maybe to big spenders?!) and she used to send me unsolicited (automated?) texts which annoyed me.

Overall, I'd say she's pretty & professional, not a complete nympho, like her profile suggests:

If you've got the deep pockets and like to party in smart surroundings (at last count - Feb this year - Spitalfields), I'd go for it.