Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need some help -Marrakech  (Read 1399 times)

umz999

Hi

Me and my buddy are off to Marrakech for New Year's Eve!

Any one know what's it like during that period? And what's the best way around this WGs situation

Thanks in advance

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi

Me and my buddy are off to Marrakech for New Year's Eve!

Any one know what's it like during that period? And what's the best way around this WGs situation

Thanks in advance

This is now your 4th post, requesting the SAME info. Sad part is you've now started a new thread, thinking some mug out there will provide you with such info.

The fact that you've asked the above question clearly shows that you can't be arsed to read up the 100 pages that already contain LOADs of useful info for punting in Marraakech INCLUDING punting during ALL four seasons, Christmas Holidays, Easter Breaks, Ramadan, and the 2 Eid Festivals, when most of Morocco grinds to a halt.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Here's a hint.... I recently went to Marrakesh. As an experinced punter and a prolific poster, rather than jump on here and ask for info, I spent a good few weeks reading up few pages at a time, and covered the entire thread, from page 1 to page 90.

By the time I finished, I had 9 pages of A4 notes that I had prepared, telling me everything I needed to know about punting there. It made my life easy when we finally got there.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:52:53 pm by CoolTiger »

umz999

This is now your 4th post, requesting the SAME info. Sad part is you've now started a new thread, thinking some mug out there will provide you with such info.

The fact that you've asked the above question clearly shows that you can't be arsed to read up the 100 pages that already contain LOADs of useful info for punting in Marraakech INCLUDING punting during ALL four seasons, Christmas Holidays, Easter Breaks, Ramadan, and the 2 Eid Festivals, when most of Morocco grinds to a halt.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Here's a hint.... I recently went to Marrakesh. As an experinced punter and a prolific poster, rather than jump on here and ask for info, I spent a good few weeks reading up few pages at a time, and covered the entire thread, from page 1 to page 90.

By the time I finished, I had 9 pages of A4 notes that I had prepared, telling me everything I needed to know about punting there. It made my life easy when we finally got there.

Actually mate I read over 40 of them 99 pages! And did get quite a lot of info! Thanks to people like Nike. And what I'm actually tryna find out is what the police are like around NYE.

Offline nike

New year is very busy in kesh, police are no different at new year than at any other time of year.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Actually mate I read over 40 of them 99 pages! And did get quite a lot of info! Thanks to people like Nike. And what I'm actually tryna find out is what the police are like around NYE.

Good to hear.

Pity then that you started a new thread on Marrakesh, when your above query is relevant to the on-going 100+ page thread?

Offline THEPRINCE1127

I suggest you read the other 50 pages as there is a heap of info - condense it down to 5 sheets of A4 and take it with you. I have never punted in Kech but I am a  seasoned monger. Kech comes across as a micro sex destination, as such it is likely to change greatly in a short space of time. Try not to over-analyse and enjoy the fruits whilst they are still there  ;)