Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best handjob provider in Wiltshire?  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Strokemeplease

This question is for those who enjoy being massaged and masturbated. Which service provider, in your experience in Wiltshire, gives the best handjob? My vote goes to Marisa. She gives very slow and sensuous wanks at just the speed that I like.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chewie1

Could you give a bit more detail about Marisa’s service. Does she charge extra for the HR and how long does she spend on the HR part of the massage? Thanks

I’m not sure if Tia is too far for you to travel

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335833.0

Offline $$woody$$

It's a couple of years since I've seen her but at that time Sally W gave a good massage and happy ending. For me the negatives (short changed on time, looks nothing like the photos, incessant talking) outweighed the positives, hence I haven't been back, but if you can close your eyes and ears she may be worth a try.

Offline Strokemeplease

Hand relief (clothed) is £20 extra on top of the massage charge. Topless HR was £40 extra, as I recollect. I usually go for half an hour with HR for a total of £50. She will spend the first half of the massage working on my back, with lots of pressure from her forearms. After the turn she will spread my legs apart, kneel between them and get to work on my dick. One of her tricks is to pull back the foreskin, put her fingertip on the knob end and then pull the foreskin back up over her fingertip and the knob end, then wiggle her finger. She will spend most of the rest of the time playing with my cock, before a slow wank to a finish. She will than wipe me down an assist me into the shower so that I don't slip.
Probably she would spend the whole time edging you if you wanted to dispense with the back massage.
Tia looks very interesting but would be a long trip for me.

Offline houseboot

It's a couple of years since I've seen her but at that time Sally W gave a good massage and happy ending. For me the negatives (short changed on time, looks nothing like the photos, incessant talking) outweighed the positives, hence I haven't been back, but if you can close your eyes and ears she may be worth a try.

Previously known as "Foxyfeelings" & "Sarah", I saw her once just over 6 years ago.

Good body for her age but she was probably in her 50's then so nearer 60 now.

Good service but yes, short changes on time, and, yes, talks & talks.

Well worth 30 minute appointment if you're in the area. Not worth 60 minutes as you'll only get 45.

Offline Chewie1

How long would she spend on handling your cock?

Offline $$woody$$

How long would she spend on handling your cock?
From memory I just went with the flow, so about 20/25 minutes face down, 10/15 minutes cock and ball play, 5/10 minutes head massage and clean up.

Offline Chewie1

From memory I just went with the flow, so about 20/25 minutes face down, 10/15 minutes cock and ball play, 5/10 minutes head massage and clean up.

Thanks!

Offline hamchang

This question is for those who enjoy being massaged and masturbated. Which service provider, in your experience in Wiltshire, gives the best handjob? My vote goes to Marisa. She gives very slow and sensuous wanks at just the speed that I like.

Hi mate - how old is she please? Body size? Is she just a HJ or will she do more?

Offline Strokemeplease

She is probably in her forties, chubby with big tits. She is a very pleasant lady. Other posters have said that she will do naked B2B, but I have not asked her. I don't think that she will do full service.