Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I can't meet without face pics... am I missing out?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline snew

Afternoon chaps.

I cant bring myself to book anybody that doesn't have face photos on their profile anymore.. I've been stung in the past, turning up to a different girl answering the door (i'm sure you've all had something similar).

Am I missing out on anyone down in and around Plymouth by being picky?

Looking to get something booked in this evening/tomorrow so if you know of any gorgeous looking girls that don't show their face on their profiles, please let me know.

Offline Gch1965

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 01:39:09 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

She's one of my absolute faves ;)

I assume you’ve seen her?

I note you’ve been a member for 6 years yet not one review and 13 posts in that time. That averages just over 2 posts per year yet you ask for information from other people. There’s a word I’ve seen used on here a lot but I can’t quite recall it but I think it starts with an ‘L’. :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Urban_G

I assume you’ve seen her?

I note you’ve been a member for 6 years yet not one review and 13 posts in that time. That averages just over 2 posts per year yet you ask for information from other people. There’s a word I’ve seen used on here a lot but I can’t quite recall it but I think it starts with an ‘L’. :thumbsdown:

Indeed, and here's a quote from his very first post on UKP.
Hi guys,

So I've been browsing this site for while as a guest and thought I'd register to start sharing experiences etc
So far he's failed to deliver on that one, despite mentioning on some occasions that he's seen certain wg's.

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Well said Cornish Wanderer

Lots of these lazy good for nothing non contributors on this site. They should be blocked if they cant be bothered to get off their arse and post a review

Offline Steveraynor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:

She is advertising bb / unprotected sex and sloppy seconds openly on her profile. 🤢🤮

Offline Horseman

She is advertising bb / unprotected sex and sloppy seconds openly on her profile. 🤢🤮

Where do I sign up?  :vomit: :vomit: