Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal skill Suzanne (TOFTT) - Holborn  (Read 5437 times)

boywonder

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right, so she told me she is only here for two weeks, so would expect this profile to be deleted at some point in the future.

Looks: Exactly like photos. Stands about 5'10 without heels. She has a fat booty, as in early stages of developing cellulite. A bit too much jelly to play with, therefore, not Bubble butt worthy.

Comms: Her english is not great but not bad, basic. She was not the one answering the phones during bookings anyway.

Service: Now she advertises lots of services, but I did check before arriving if they were all inclusive. They were not, lots of add-ons. Filming - 50, CIM - 20, RIMG- 20. I could deduct points for the add-ons but knew what I was getting into before hand I did the booking on an opportunistic basis as in let's see how I feel when I arrive. Ended paying an extra 40 for rimming and cim during half hour booking, so 120 all in. The session was more like a pump and dump but not in a bad way. She was there to perform her services in a good way, no negative attitudes. Lots of eye contact as she gave me a soft, sensual BJ and licked my ass...Light moans during penetration. Ass look pretty good in doggie. Did what I had to do and left with no issues.

Overall, if you are passing through the holborn area and need to unload, not a bad option while she is around.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:20:16 pm by boywonder »

Offline stewart99

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right, so she told me she is only here for two weeks, so would expect this profile to be deleted at some point in the future.

Looks: Exactly like photos. Stands about 5'10 without heels. She has a fat booty, as in early stages of developing cellulite. A bit too much jelly to play with, therefore, not Bubble butt worthy.

Comms: Her english is not great but not bad, basic. She was not the one answering the phones during bookings anyway.

Service: Now she advertises lots of services, but I did check before arriving if they were all inclusive. They were not, lots of add-ons. Filming - 50, CIM - 20, RIMG- 20. I could deduct points for the add-ons but knew what I was getting into before hand I did the booking on an opportunistic basis as in let's see how I feel when I arrive. Ended paying an extra 40 for rimming and cim during half hour booking, so 120 all in. The session was more like a pump and dump but not in a bad way. She was there to perform her services in a good way, no negative attitudes. Lots of eye contact as she gave me a soft, sensual BJ and licked my ass...Light moans during penetration. Ass look pretty good in doggie. Did what I had to do and left with no issues.

Overall, if you are passing through the holborn area and need to unload, not a bad option while she is around.

How much extra was anal? How was her DFK?

boywonder

How much extra was anal? How was her DFK?

i actually didn't ask about anal. while in doggy, i put my finger on her anus and i can tell you it is tight so not sure how good she will be at it

i didn't feel a connection enough with her to do any type of lfk/dfk, it was not that type of booking for me as she was not usual type.... in missionary, i pecked her on the lips at most as i was in pump and dump mode. she was passive about the kiss, didn't try to go in for it either

i originally went bc i wanted to film getting sucked off, then opted to save 50 quid when i got there as i may do an RB on AW to ensure I get good footage

Offline Sinz

IMO the add-ons are way too expensive and from your experience she does not sound enthusiastic

You are very kind to give her a Positive.

boywonder

IMO the add-ons are way too expensive and from your experience she does not sound enthusiastic

You are very kind to give her a Positive.

neutral to positive is fair, but there is no such category...as i said, i had asked about the add ons before hand. had i went and was upsold, then i would have been more upset. 

Offline Tony_Red

So, she has reappeared in Central as a blonde and now charging less per hour.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134107.msg1498505#msg1498505

Previous reviews under old profile have loads more reviews.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:27:31 am by Tony_Red »

Offline Fully Sated

Boywonder, Glad you enjoyed yourself. For anyone else considering visiting her, it is worth seeing her other reviews, especially Tony_Red's report. I have attached her old profile to link her previous reports:

External Link/Members Only

boywonder