Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JESICA Latina Hot in Enfield  (Read 3801 times)

rideMeHard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Met her after a disappointing experience with Yamila (review coming soon).

Comms:
Maid: Good over the phone, discreet apartment but the maid was helpful in guiding me.

Meeting:
 the girl was as her picture.Opened the door in some red pants and bra. very young, i'll say 22 - 24. she's tall, around 5.7. initially started with a nice welcoming flair. Smiling, showing off her best assets, introducing herself.
 money exchanged hands. DFK is 20 extra. went off to hand money to maid.
came back with a nice smile, i went in for kiss, she reciprocate. she did a bit of samba dancing around me. kissy-touchey and all that.
she's free-mined, so i could touch anywhere, slap, grab, rob my dick anywhere without shouting "condom", "condom now", "dont touch", "no no". it was great to be teased and play around before the main action.
Talking about the main action, FK was delivered to optimal perfection. she's submissive. she can take a good pounding. open to try many positions.

CONNS
ok, she's not a bootylicious or pawg or whatever you call it. i went for her after i saw her mentioned in the "big ass, pawg, booty, grande.." thread. the girl have an east-asian type of body. small tits and minimal ass. she has little to no english but uses the translation tool very well.

Overall, i'll say her attitude, energy and pure sexiness makes up for the shortcomings.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Comms:
Maid: Good over the phone, discreet apartment but the maid was helpful in guiding me.

Meeting:
 the girl was as her picture.Opened the door in some red pants and bra. very young, i'll say 22 - 24. she's tall, around 5.7. initially started with a nice welcoming flair. Smiling, showing off her best assets, introducing herself.
came back with a nice smile, i went in for kiss, she reciprocate. she did a bit of samba dancing around me. kissy-touchey and all that.
she's free-mined, so i could touch anywhere, slap, grab, rob my dick anywhere without shouting "condom", "condom now", "dont touch", "no no". it was great to be teased and play around before the main action.
Talking about the main action, FK was delivered to optimal perfection. she's submissive. she can take a good pounding. open to try many positions.

CONNS
ok, she's not a bootylicious or pawg or whatever you call it. i went for her after i saw her mentioned in the "big ass, pawg, booty, grande.." thread. the girl have an east-asian type of body. small tits and minimal ass. she has little to no english but uses the translation tool very well.

Overall, i'll say her attitude, energy and pure sexiness makes up for the shortcomings.

I think she was in catford last week, browsed her profile but nothing screamed out to me to visit. Good review by way how much did you pay and how long was the session  :unknown:

holland

Thanks rideMeHard for your review.
Do you know if RO is extra money?

Thanks rideMeHard for your review.
Do you know if RO is extra money?

Everything is extra money with south americans  :sarcastic:

Offline peter purves

CONNS
ok, she's not a bootylicious or pawg or whatever you call it. i went for her after i saw her mentioned in the "big ass, pawg, booty, grande.." thread. the girl have an east-asian type of body. small tits and minimal ass.

Cheers for the review!!

For clarification purp-asses:

1. She is not bootylicious (I am ass-uming she does not have a 'big' ass)

2. She is not a PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl)

butt does she possess a 'mini- bubble butt' (the other criteria to the 'Bubble Butt' thread) or is she a 'shape-shifter' and/or as GLM might
say 'just working the angles' and thus creating a false appeareance?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:09:51 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

Comms:

Meeting:

CONNS

Thanks for the review. I tried getting hold of her last week but there was no reply to texts or an answer to my call.

So you would say her photos are misleading in terms of her butt? Looks like a nice butt going by the pics.

Offline Bassman

Cheers for the review!!

For clarification purp-asses:

1. She is not bootylicious (I am ass-uming she does not have a 'big' ass)

2. She is not a PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl)

butt does she possess a 'mini- bubble butt' (the other criteria to the 'Bubble Butt' thread) or is she a 'shape-shifter' and/or as GLM might
say 'just working the angles' and thus creating a false appeareance?
Found some more pics:

She see what he means by oriental type body. Not worthy of the bubble butt thread.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:12:01 am by Bassman »

Offline peter purves

Found some more pics:

She see what he means by oriental type body. Not worthy of the bubble butt thread.

Cheers for the photos and clarification too.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

rideMeHard

As Brazilian martian said, everything is extra. i paid extra for FK.

Offline Bassman

As Brazilian martian said, everything is extra. i paid extra for FK.

I can confirm as per my thoughts in my own review, that I was right and she's gone. A mate went to see her today (doesn't use this site). Was told she finished yesterday. Could turn up again at some point maybe.

Offline Bassman

It was a quick getaway lol:

Not sure if she'll be around at all. Like I said her suitcase was packed when I saw her and my mate was told tonight she's gone. I'd be wary of a b&s as it happened to him tonight at that location. He went to see the big blonde one (External Link/Members Only) but it was a short fat brunette calling herself Erica. He pointed out what Erica was meant to look like and she put her finger to her lips and went shhh. Process with caution from now on I guess.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:37:41 pm by Bassman »

rideMeHard

This is her new profile.

Is there a way to link this review to it?

This is her new profile.

Is there a way to link this review to it?

Why do you want to link a review to it  :unknown:  there is no need to do that

rideMeHard

The profile i reviewed no longer exists and I mentioned some points here that other punters might find useful

The profile i reviewed no longer exists and I mentioned some points here that other punters might find useful

Just got to make do with what you done, as these women profile swap or create new ones. So the best thing you can do is just post your old review link on new reviews of the same woman even if she is using a new name. Thats what currently do

rideMeHard

Just got to make do with what you done, as these women profile swap or create new ones. So the best thing you can do is just post your old review link on new reviews of the same woman even if she is using a new name. Thats what currently do

ah ok