Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Euston - Options?  (Read 7515 times)

appleman

Hey guys, there are a number of massage places here, just wondering if anyone can recommend one. Looking for massage with HE, B2B. Open to shops or independents.
Green Remedies - External Link/Members Only
Siam Body & Soul - External Link/Members Only
Forever Zen - External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline newbody

I'm not sure whether the ones you listed are legitimate places - but this one leaves you in no doubt that something more is on offer:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

There is Ginkgo near to Great Portland Street tube station, some nice girls at the usual rates :-

External Link/Members Only

Offline Danchapman

Anyone know what type of girls work at Ginkgo and services are on offer ?

Offline Jonestown

Anyone know what type of girls work at Ginkgo and services are on offer ?

In the main all Chinese, although I think they had a Thai girl on the roster a few years back, but no Europeans. I'd expect B2B and HE to be available once you are in the room.

Offline Daman

Hi.  Just wondering if anyone can recommend, or warn about, any specific girl at Ginkgo at Great Portland Street?  Thanks

Offline adptcdn

There is also lavender and rosemary on drummond. Its a bit vanilla and generally only one girl but massage is very good (walking on your back etc) and hj at end. Very close to station too so i generally go for 30 min if i have a wait for a train

Offline sparkus

Been a while for Gingko but I left a very happy chappy after a session with a cutie who prolonged it as she heard a difficult customer in reception so made sure the other girl on got him!

Any confirmation if Gingko does B2B? Also, do they have showers?

Offline Jonestown

Any confirmation if Gingko does B2B? Also, do they have showers?

Yes B2B, & Yes showers

Offline Love2come

In the main all Chinese, although I think they had a Thai girl on the roster a few years back, but no Europeans. I'd expect B2B and HE to be available once you are in the room.
What price is the hand relief?

Offline Jonestown

What price is the hand relief?

I'd have thought £20/£30 would cover it.

Offline Mothball15

If you go pls keep us updated on this visit, especially names, services etc. Thanks

Offline Daman

Can confirm b2b and hr at ginkgo.  Anyone have any luck getting more?

Offline sparkus

Can confirm b2b and hr at ginkgo.  Anyone have any luck getting more?

Well done sir.  Any chance of a review then?