Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob Queen - Edinburgh  (Read 2654 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dingdong

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Most recent meet about a month ago, 20 minute BJ booking £30
Location - towards Newcraighall area, house, not very discreet
Appearance - Stunning figure as the main photo on profile, size 8, about 5'6" height, short hair now, (used to be medium length), face average looking
Comms, all done by text, short to the point messages
Shower available if you want it
Service - You get a lot for your money, she is fully naked, DFK, oral on her if you want to, OWO to completion, she will let you come in her mouth but lets it all dribble out.  Takes direction as to how you like it.

I have seen Sarah loads of times, more so when she lived in town, flat there was a shithole though.
Positives - she is great value for money, can always come through her Oral technique, great body

Negative - Location out of the way a bit.  Short hair a bit boyish

Offline HumphryB

Would defo meet with Sarah more often. Every meet has been 5 star However the location is just way off for me.
I do make a point of trying to book when i know I'll be in that area. Great woman, great service :thumbsup: Would be fucking awsome to find a girl who offers and provides similar in the west/Glasgow.

Offline Hairpuller

I wish she didn't insist on people having AW feedback otherwise I'd happily pay her a visit

Offline Jock D

I wish she didn't insist on people having AW feedback otherwise I'd happily pay her a visit

Aye, I'd probably have seen her by now as well...nothing worse than reading a good review, then clicking on the AW link to find... all bookings should be made via site or must have AW feedback :dash: