Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Arrangement Luton and nearby Surrounding  (Read 550 times)

Offline sa31

Hi All,

I'll be in Luton and surroundings for the above future. Punting in Luton is about abysmal ATM hence why I usually avoid and go elsewhere or London. However a quick look at Seeking shows plenty of girls willing for no strings attached.

I don't really want to spend up to a 100 to message and only find stupid demands for a meet.

Just wanted to gauge are there anyone that is willing to pm a few number for profiles who are reliable options

My general likes are 18-34s, not fussed about ethnicity, but body wise slim to curvy in the right places, nothing too extravagant money wise. I pay 150 for a 1 hour so not looking to break the bank.

Any help is appreciated.

Offline Steve2

Luton area can be fun but don't start waving £150 about. You will be inundated. £100 should be plenty for a few hours

Offline sa31

Luton area can be fun but don't start waving £150 about. You will be inundated. £100 should be plenty for a few hours

Rather than fish the pond, you don't happen to have anybody to recommend. PM would be appreciated if possible

Offline MrGreen007

Warning for others:

MissNaughtyLou

External Link/Members Only

Complete an utter timewaster. Has one pic on her profile. Gave me her WhatsApp to continue our convo after matching. Said all the right things, even sent a few free pics (probably not even her, no face included). Prefers to send voice notes rather than text. Was willing to meet today, which is what I wanted. Asked for £50 for travel costs and £200 when we meet for 4 hours, sex was heavily implied. Unfortunately, I was thinking with my nob and agreed to send £30 for travel. She then blocked and deleted me  :dash:

Be smarter than me guys...avoid giving deposits