Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen 'Abbie!'?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline mike781

Profile: External Link/Members Only

I can't seem to find anything on her on these forums, but Abbie is at the very top of my 'to do' list and when this lockdown's over I'm going to meet her. Yes, she does BB but she charges £100 for it, so she should be ok. She responds to messages fairly quickly and most of all doesn't charge for extras otherwise. Very keen for anal and rimming (on me).

Perhaps she's a riskier bet because of her likes, but she seems like she cares for her health.

So, has anyone here seen her? If so, how was she?

Offline Cash drawers

She do not give her number out! So that maybe why no one seen her? Why make life easy when you can make it really hard!!  :dash:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oohermrs

Mike

Haven't seen her, but she looks good.  Mind you, it doesn't look like she's seeing anyone whilst we're still in lockdown, so you'll be waiting until March (?) for an appointment.

At £170ph she's at the top end for SPs in the area, so I doubt there'll be many on here that have seen her.

:hi:

Offline Skippy2708

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Yes, she does BB but she charges £100 for it, so she should be ok.

Im not sure why she 'should be OK' because she charges £100 for bareback?

Online da26

+1

No way!

Offline Smellett87

She do not give her number out! So that maybe why no one seen her? Why make life easy when you can make it really hard!!  :dash:

Twice I've arranged to see her and twice been cancelled for a better offer.

Offline mike781

I'd guess most wouldn't pay the £100... Perhaps that's not good enough for safety.

I'm really keen (not for BB) as she's the right size and claims to love anal (which is important to me), so I can see myself having a great time! However, she sounds a bit flaky...

Offline oohermrs

There's all the difference in the world between a skanky rom offering £80-100ph plus £20 for BB looking to make a quick buck, with a decent SP who (for reasons below) had decided to advertise it for an extra £100 on top of ordinary prices (making this one's hourly rate a fairly lumpy £270).

I don't know this particular lady, but I've spoken to a couple of my regular SPs who are now doing this and the reason they gave me is that in the past, when there was no mention of BB on their profile, they were inundated with time-wasting calls/texts/emails from punters like us asking them if they'd do BB for an extra £20.  They got sick and tired of it and decided to put it clearly on their profile that they'll do it for an extra ton and guess what?  The calls have dried up.  They will do BB at their discretion, but if they don't like the look of you, they won't.  They told me only one or two of their punters are willing to pay the full price for BB - 90-95% of their appointments are for the standard covered services.

So, yes, it does change the risk profile - but obviously it doesn't eliminate it.

Offline Smellett87

There's all the difference in the world between a skanky rom offering £80-100ph plus £20 for BB looking to make a quick buck, with a decent SP who (for reasons below) had decided to advertise it for an extra £100 on top of ordinary prices (making this one's hourly rate a fairly lumpy £270).

I don't know this particular lady, but I've spoken to a couple of my regular SPs who are now doing this and the reason they gave me is that in the past, when there was no mention of BB on their profile, they were inundated with time-wasting calls/texts/emails from punters like us asking them if they'd do BB for an extra £20.  They got sick and tired of it and decided to put it clearly on their profile that they'll do it for an extra ton and guess what?  The calls have dried up.  They will do BB at their discretion, but if they don't like the look of you, they won't.  They told me only one or two of their punters are willing to pay the full price for BB - 90-95% of their appointments are for the standard covered services.

So, yes, it does change the risk profile - but obviously it doesn't eliminate it.

Exactly that, I'd put money on it that there are very few sps out there that aren't either doing bb with a regular, in civie street with randoms or for the right price

Offline Skippy2708

So in short you like playing Russian roulette with your health!  Fair doos!

Offline George South

Anyone offering BB at any price is taking a risk for their own health as well as the for the punter. But the pachyderm in the chamber is C19.
SP or SS active at the moment is taking a risk of fatal consequences. I know a lot of conspiracy theorists think its all exagerated. But its still russian roulette. Regardless of how many chambers are in the gun. I also see that this SP states she is volunteering in a healthcare capacity.And presumably not working at the moment.

Offline mike781

Hmm, on second thoughts perhaps I'd better find someone else that offers anal. It's not worth it when I'm squeaky clean myself.