Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northern heads south.... pardon the pun  (Read 414 times)

Offline Dodgelad

FFS! I'm heading to London next week with an over night stop, I'm all alone so the AW search is red hot in anticipation of my arrival! Obviously, London prices increase for just about everything from the north, but fuckin hell...it's an easy 120 per half hour for a bit of fun!  :dash:

I've even tried searching for a massage and people are paying about 200 quid...Christ all mighty chaps!

I currently pay around 70 per half hour, for that in London I assume the standard of WG is a little low?

I hate to be that annoying fellow punter who asks for tips, but not all connections are on AW. I'll be stopping in Russell Square but happy to move about if anyone has any suggestions please?

Also, I've seen the Soho walk up threads...any local advice would be appreciated, avoid or dive right in?

By the way, I'm not a tight arse, I am happy to pay I'm just surprised by the difference  :rolleyes:

Online jamiekinkxxx

Offline Stevelondon

😂.     I’m a Geordie but have lived in the smoke most of my life. As Jamie says,
“Welcome to London” 😂

I’m not sure what you’re asking OP. Your staying in the centre and there are certainly enough options for you to choose from.
The problem for someone like yourself. Who will be heading to the capital, looking for some action. You may find you get lost in the whole variety of it all. Like a kid in a sweet shop. 😂

Only you know what it is your after.

But as you mention Soho.
Why not have a walk around the area  (as far as I’m concerned it’s lost a lot of its charisma nowadays….. but hey ho) take in a pub or two. Take in a punt or two.
I’ve had worse nights 👍🏻
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 07:29:16 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Ron89

You can get some decent punts in London for 80 quid - it’s getting steeper these days and 100 for an attractive girl is becoming the norm, particularly in central.

Offline Adoniron

It's definitely very expensive down there. Last time I went I just went for a rub and tug. I am interested in House of Divine which has decent reviews on here and where you can get 30 minutes for £80. I might give them a try another time.

Offline Dodgelad

Thanks for the help chaps  :thumbsup:

From reviews I've read, 80 quid centrally takes the standard of WG downward which is probably an incorrect assumption but when you don't know the area...... I usually stick to British and Asian girls, so, perhaps I'll head to Soho without any plans, have a pint and see where the mood takes me.

As previously mentioned, you get a bit like a sweet shop visitor and end up with fuck all sometimes hahaha