Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean Teen Bora Is back.  (Read 15370 times)

Offline lillythesavage

Yeah AW number is gone.

I have a booking so will update and review once it's taken place.

Oddly enough I got an accidental WhatsApp from a Burmese number, profile pic an attractive Asian girl a bit later in the day. May be unrelated but a little suspicious.

Maybe the Op is lining up his next promotion  :D, Gone very quiet.

Offline Waterhouse

Maybe the Op is lining up his next promotion  :D, Gone very quiet.
Looks like.

Well dodgy IMO.

Offline lillythesavage

Looks like.

Well dodgy IMO.
[/quote

He has been online today, 3 negative reviews from 3/4 years ago, yet he knows everything about a Korean visiting for a week  :unknown:, something very off.

There has been a few strange goings on in the last few days, fluffy cunts, pimps, accusations, feels like a hacking attempt.  :unknown:

Offline yon yonson

Yeah AW number is gone.

Oddly enough I got an accidental WhatsApp from a Burmese number, profile pic an attractive Asian girl a bit later in the day. May be unrelated but a little suspicious.

I think that's a scam - I had the same a couple of days ago (although I haven't tried to book Bora). Was an attractive asian girl asking to arrange a game of golf with someone. I just said wrong number - she apologised and asked what my name was. I just ignored and didn't respond. Seemed to be an International number also.

Offline Tokidoe

Yeah AW number is gone.

Unrelated, but surprisingly I may know of who you’re talking about. Asking for £300/h? Managed to match with her on this awkward dating app.

Offline BillGoldberg

I think she occupies the same niche that Mitsuki did in years gone by. Albeit Mitsuki was a J-girl rather than a K-pop tart. Had a sizeable fanboy following on the old forum that evaporated but she has a few digital footprints on here if you search eg https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45291.msg596413#msg596413
Both rare as rocking horse poop

OK thanks for clarifying.
Regardless of whether or not it really is her (most likely not) I certainly won't be a sucker shelling out £350/hr just because she's  Korean. She must be laughing all the way to the bank (of Korea)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 09:48:21 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline Pikston

I think that's a scam - I had the same a couple of days ago (although I haven't tried to book Bora). Was an attractive asian girl asking to arrange a game of golf with someone. I just said wrong number - she apologised and asked what my name was. I just ignored and didn't respond. Seemed to be an International number also.

Yeah exactly the same as this, was trying to contact someone else about a charity gala, asked my name when I told her wrong number.

Wasn't someone I matched with and hasn't mentioned meeting so seems its this, rather then the one mentioned above

Offline rayco

She removed her phone number from the bio because it's against the rules on AW, it takes 24-48 hours to lift restricted access on a new sim so her number is hidden by the site currently until she can reply to verify her number. You can just send her an email and she will tell you her number which is the same as i posted earlier but got removed.

Just wait tmr or the next day when they verify her profile then you'll be able to see her photos/number if you're that worried. This was more for the people who have met her in the past prior, what is there to actually 'scam' here lol?
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline lillythesavage

She removed her phone number from the bio because it's against the rules on AW, it takes 24-48 hours to lift restricted access on a new sim so her number is hidden by the site currently until she can reply to verify her number. You can just send her an email and she will tell you her number which is the same as i posted earlier but got removed.

Just wait tmr or the next day when they verify her profile then you'll be able to see her photos/number if you're that worried. This was more for the people who have met her in the past prior, what is there to actually 'scam' here lol?

Obviously you have read through the thread again, to know the number you posted has been removed, are you going to answer the question by the Moderator?  or just keep posting ways to get her number?

Offline bediscrete

Looks like a duck
Quacks and swims like a duck.
Blatant touting.

Smells to me like he's her pimp. Simple.
I wonder how much is his commission.

Offline Waterhouse

Looks like a duck
Quacks and swims like a duck.
Blatant touting.

Smells to me like he's her pimp. Simple.
I wonder how much is his commission.
Precisely.

Offline Rayray23k

How do you know all this?

Offline lillythesavage

How do you know all this?

Same way he knows everything else he has posted on his promotion thread I would imagine  :unknown:

He only came back to post how to find her number once AW removed it and it was removed from the thread, but ignores all questions  :unknown:

Online MLawro93

Profile is set to distribute only. OP is clearly a tout.

Offline Waterhouse

Profile is set to distribute only. OP is clearly a tout.
Or a pimp.  Very dodgy IMO.  Very.  :thumbsdown:

Offline rayco

It's set to distribute content only by AW because the profile hasn't been verified by them yet, and no I'm not a pimp lol. Just wait for the profile to up and make up your own mind or wait for a review, as i said i was just letting people who met her previously know that she was back.

If i'm allowed i can share the new pics that shes using on her AW profile.
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!

Offline Shades

It's set to distribute content only by AW because the profile hasn't been verified by them yet, and no I'm not a pimp lol. Just wait for the profile to up and make up your own mind or wait for a review, as i said i was just letting people who met her previously know that she was back.

If i'm allowed i can share the new pics that shes using on her AW profile.
Where is the link to the profile ?

Offline Pikston

AW profile pics are fine I assume

I'm meeting her over the weekend so will be able to confrim if legit and matches the pics or not. If it's not Bora am walking.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 12:06:49 pm by Pikston »

Offline SoapyTW

Where is the link to the profile ?

Higher up in the thread, though there is nothing there: External Link/Members Only

Offline Pikston

Yeah that's Bora, same tatoo. First time seeing her and probably one of the best SPs I've seen so cheers to the op for all the details.

Not sure if I can review without a profile it anyone can confirm?

She's here til the 15th apparently, then on holiday for a bit but reckons she might come back.

Offline TedBeary

Yeah that's Bora, same tatoo. First time seeing her and probably one of the best SPs I've seen so cheers to the op for all the details.

Not sure if I can review without a profile it anyone can confirm?

She's here til the 15th apparently, then on holiday for a bit but reckons she might come back.

So she's the real deal then? I was on the fence on this one given her aw profile is still under verification. This might sway my decision though.

Offline Pikston

So she's the real deal then? I was on the fence on this one given her aw profile is still under verification. This might sway my decision though.

Yeah same girl from the reviews / profile from the past and now understand why all the hype. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

Offline Rayray23k

Well if she's here till the 15th, that's not long to go and her page still doesn't work.

Offline rayco

Yeah she didn't know AW verification changed and it takes so long now, hence why i posted because she only sees a few a day. She might come back to London after a weeks holiday in Europe around the end of the month for another week or so before going back home.

Offline BearSneeze

Interest to make a trip, what’s the location like?

Offline Pikston

Hotel on Kensington High St, doorway on the street up to reception but reception is one way and rooms are the other so nobody really clocks you.

Standard hotel room apart from that.

Online Robert Musil

Hotel on Kensington High St, doorway on the street up to reception but reception is one way and rooms are the other so nobody really clocks you.

Standard hotel room apart from that.

Can you PM me her number? Doesn't seem to be any contact info available on her AW yet. Thanks :)

Offline TedBeary

Yeah same girl from the reviews / profile from the past and now understand why all the hype. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

Saw her today. Many thanks to you and OP.  :drinks:

Offline PLeisure

Saw her today. Many thanks to you and OP.  :drinks:
Looking forward to your review  :hi:

Online Robert Musil

Tried emailing Bora but to no avail. Can anyone on here PM me the number? Thanks.

Offline Kungfumaster83

I would also like her number is someone can PM?

:thumbsup:

Offline Pikston

Can't PM myself but can share if anyone PMs me.

Offline Evildog101

If I could also get number please . I shall make sure I see her before she leaves for another few years.
Many thanks.

Offline Kungfumaster83

Can't PM myself but can share if anyone PMs me.

Hmm well that is embarrassing I cannot PM either!

Offline lillythesavage

Hmm well that is embarrassing I cannot PM either!

:lol:, and her promoter cannot either,  :D. Not very well planned this trip.

Offline James0

Can someone leave her number in the thread?  Since she is the real deal and aw is not showing.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can someone leave her number in the thread?  Since she is the real deal and aw is not showing.
Reread the rules you agreed to when you signed up, unadvertised phone numbers can not be posted. It might pay you to read this thread as well then you will see unadvertised phone numbers have already been removed.

The only thing this touting thread is going to achieve is getting people banned.

Sharing info by PM is NOT the way this site works, PMs are restricted for that reason.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 09:59:08 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yeah she didn't know AW verification changed and it takes so long now, hence why i posted because she only sees a few a day. She might come back to London after a weeks holiday in Europe around the end of the month for another week or so before going back home.
Can you answer the question I asked a few days ago, what is your association with her for you to know so much about her.

Offline rayco

Can you answer the question I asked a few days ago, what is your association with her for you to know so much about her.

None just a past punter that kept in contact with her when she left, let me know she was coming back and asked to meet again. She was telling me she had trouble with the AW process so i posted about it 

Offline tony22

None just a past punter that kept in contact with her when she left, let me know she was coming back and asked to meet again. She was telling me she had trouble with the AW process so i posted about it

I'm not piling on Ray, but you never dropped a review from your previous punt with her, and I'd presume you saw her more than once for her to stay in touch with you and ask to see you again?

Your posts back in 2019 talked about her troubles registering with AW as well. I see a lot of posts and questions and opinion, but not a lot of action and reviews.

what's the score Rayco?

It probably is her back for a quick money making pitstop on a tour of Europe, but you do look like you're touting mate.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Don't believe you, you are nonstop touting her on this thread yet you haven't reviewed her, do you not shag the one's you pimp out.  :unknown:

I think you need to check the rules again.

3 Touting
Zero tolerance for touting / advertising. You must disclose any link you have that may be seen as bias if you're not just a customer. Sharing info must be for the benefit of other punters and not promote the business of others.

Online MLawro93

Seems the profile is verified with there being some pictures up. Doesn't seem to have changed much

Offline Glasierjus

I’m getting quite a few DM’s about her IG. From the sounds of it she might be setting up an AW profile, so I will not be sharing her private IG.

Hey any chance you can send me a DM, I do have a question :)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Hey any chance you can send me a DM, I do have a question :)
Read the last sentence in reply #86.

Offline BearSneeze

Just so people are aware. 100% the girl in the photos/previous AW profiles mentioned. Saw her and all the same tattoos ect.
So not a b&s. Bit late now but will post up a review probably tomorrow now she's verified.

Offline larniocnk

Just so people are aware. 100% the girl in the photos/previous AW profiles mentioned. Saw her and all the same tattoos ect.
So not a b&s. Bit late now but will post up a review probably tomorrow now she's verified.

Can you please PM the number.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 01:15:54 am by larniocnk »
Banned reason: Lurker asking for numbers by PM.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Waterhouse

Can you please PM the number.
Seriously… two posts in over 4 years - one saying how you used to frequent QQ and loved Beauty and Grace, the other here and now asking for a number via PM?   :dash:
After 4 years do you still not get how this site works and what the word “contribution” means?

Offline PLeisure

Seriously… two posts in over 4 years - one saying how you used to frequent QQ and loved Beauty and Grace, the other here and now asking for a number via PM?   :dash:
After 4 years do you still not get how this site works and what the word “contribution” means?
It's been fascinating observing all the lurker scum crawling out since this thread started.

Limiting the PM facility must be killing them  :D

Online PilotMan

Offline tony22

It's been fascinating observing all the lurker scum crawling out since this thread started.

Limiting the PM facility must be killing them  :D
  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: