Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Trans Fan visiting London  (Read 7564 times)

Offline TheVerseLife

*Per the title, this post is related to trans babes, so feel free to move along if that bothers you.*

Hi All - First time caller (poster), long time listener! Thank you all for providing detailed reviews and comprehensive intel on the trans scene in London and the UK broadly. I was a big user of HA for reviews and intel, but obviously that has not been an option for quite some time.

Getting right into it, I am an American visiting London for the first two weeks of December and, using the intel provided on this site, I have compiled a list of potential providers to see while I am in town. I will be staying near Baker Street, so fairly central and not too far from most of the providers mentioned below, especially those in the Bayswater/Paddington area. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on the list I have below. I will be looking to see 5-6 providers while I am here (yes I have saved up a chunk of change for this excursion). That said, I know keeping an active list of potential options is imperative, given how many providers go radio silence.

Note: I promise I will post reviews for each provider I see so that this exercise helps continue augment this forum's repository. Also, I have a list of US-based providers (and others I have seen during my travels) that I am happy to share; though I understand this forum is UK focused and do not want to lead with a tangent. I apologize for the lengthy post, but I feel this is a much stronger starting point for a post than intermittent random messages from me asking for more.

My Interests: I am a verse-bottom with a particular tilt towards giving oral. I am not a fan of pain or BDSM but do appreciate being submissive in a sensual manner. I like fit-bodied bombshells who are hopefully patient and generally fun to be around during the session. To that end, here is the list of providers I am open to meeting (some more than others, of course). I note a few providers below where previous instances of barebacking are heightened concerns; however, I operate with a safety-first mindset in that I only *rarely* give OWO and do everything covered. I also know that most providers engage in barebacking in some form or fashion, so I am mindful that risks may be prevalent in any interaction, regardless if the provider is a noted participant in barebacking.

Tier 1:

Sofia UK - The GOAT External Link/Members Only

Babi Muniz - I know she is YMMV, but I downright salivate when looking at her pictures. Would be more top and verse with her, understanding she is verse but has a preference for bottoming. External Link/Members Only

Juliana Lima - Understanding she is reportedly a bit older than how she looks in the pictures, her looks really get me going and I understand she is a fairly friendly, patient verse with a tilt towards topping. Seems to be a good fit. External Link/Members Only

Helen Rivera - Again, reviews say she is fairly personable, versatile, and can certainly satisfy what I am looking for from a verse-bottom dynamic. External Link/Members Only

Jessica Rayalla - Seems to be one of the nicer "Brazilian Bombshells," from what I gather. Truly versatile with a preference for topping. May mesh perfectly with my interests. External Link/Members Only

Bianca Bordin - While not having many reviews to go off of on here, Bianca is a fitness babe and has the same effect on me as does Babi Muniz External Link/Members Only

Tier 2 - These are providers who looks great but either have spotty reviews or no reviews or simply may not be on the same level as to what I am looking for as those above:

Patricia Lombardi - Seems to be a well-reviewed provider, just doesn't really do it as much as the others listed above. External Link/Members Only

Cindy/Ingrid Moreira - Big cock but spotty/mixed reviews - but even if she is 70% like her pictures, she would certainly be a fun time (understanding that YMMV) External Link/Members Only

Dominique Charre - Again, another Brazilian Bombshell with a huge cock, just seems like she is more of a true pump-and-dump provider, so she is a backup option for now External Link/Members Only

Kamila Rayalla - WHYYY did she buzz her head? Even if she was reliant on hair extensions before, the image of her birchplace profile with a buzzed head really takes it down a notch, also noted she is a bit less personable than Jessica. External Link/Members Only

Lara Gabriela - Almost a pure convenience play. Exchanged some prelim texts and her flat will be a 5-7 minute walk. Pretty solid for a backup option given her seemingly natural tilt towards topping; however, the overt barebacking on her onlyfans and twitter is concerning (though I do everything safe, only occasionally do I give OWO). External Link/Members Only

Maya - Some solid reviews, just visually isn't as bombshell as some of the other choices. External Link/Members Only

Rebecca Pocahantas - Hot, but some reviews indicate she may not be what I am looking for and other options listed above just seem to be more preferable overall External Link/Members Only

Katya TS - This may be a TOFTT option. Has anyone seen her? Apologies if I missed any reviews sitting around...Some of her pics give her a look of a fit, domineering provider, others are pretty "meh" External Link/Members Only

Isabela Bigcock - Big cock, per her name, seems more naturally top External Link/Members Only

Lorena - Recent review indicates she may not be able to stay erect but has all of the physical attributes I look for, also pricey and YMMV rings high here. External Link/Members Only

TV/TS Tier - Out of all of my visits, I am tempted to do one with one of the select TV-looking providers listed below. There are obvious considerations here that I am still thinking on, but I think the following options may be worth checking out, if I go this route at all. Of course, I apologize in advance if these providers are not aptly described as being more TV in appearance and demeanor.

Bella - Looks great in pictures, not sure if she lives her day-to-day as a woman or not. External Link/Members Only

Gingerlicous - Strong looking legs. Fit body. Decent reviews. Just have to see how I feel in the moment. Though I am concerned about the multiple aliases. External Link/Members Only

Suzie XXL - I mean...that cock. Still, for my personal tastes, still lots to consider from the other aesthetics. Also barebacking a bit of a heightened concern here (especially when you compare it to some of the bombshells I listed previously). External Link/Members Only

Isabela XXL - Has a good bit of sex appeal, imo External Link/Members Only

11 Inch -...That cock is inspiring - but I feel like I saw some negative reviews on this one but can't seem to locate them... External Link/Members Only

Wildcards - Providers for whom I can't source reviews or where I may try my luck despite spotty reviews. Any additional intel would be helpful.

Bella Kabaeva - Lots of "Bellas" on here and provider websites, not sure if this is a Bella who has been reviewed or not previously? External Link/Members Only

Carolina Monstercock - May have missed prior reviews, but couldn't source anything... External Link/Members Only

Others I am NOT interested in but who seem to be discussed around here a bit:

Luly Brazil
Janny Costa
Gabriela Carvahlo
Ivana Dieckman

Now that I covered nearly every TS provider in London, please let me know what your thoughts are on my list and takeaways above.

Separately, see my list below for some international/US providers whom I have seen. Happy to discuss them as part of the ongoing thread, but hopefully we can first focus on the London-based options first!

Foxy Angel
Foxxy
Yasmine Lee
Carla Brasil
Valenttina Monsterdick
Pamela Novaes
La Cherry Spice
Jessica Host
Aubrey Kate
Aurora North
Eva Rain/Lillian Diamond (RIP - car accident)
Red Ivy (Miss Achelois)
Lana Swift
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 04:02:24 am by TheVerseLife »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Colston36

Any discussion of US, or any other non UK, based SPs go here, in the 'Punting Abroad' section. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329384.msg3427997#msg3427997

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=32.0

The gentleman is visiting London as far as I can see.

Offline TheVerseLife

Any discussion of US, or any other non UK, based SPs go here, in the 'Punting Abroad' section. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329384.msg3427997#msg3427997

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=32.0

Per the response above, the focus of this post is London. I merely listed the other SPs to show I am willing to be part of the community. I will start a separate thread re: the non-UK SPs but please go ahead let this remain categorized as a “London” post and while also ensuring this categorized as a “Transgender” post to optimize proper viewing/responses. Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 11:54:39 am by TheVerseLife »

Online FrankieL92

I truly hope you get a chance to see Sofia while you’re here. She’s honestly incredible, however in my experience, whether or not you get a hold of her seems to be down to literal pot-luck!
Also I wouldn’t write off Gabriela Carvalho, she’s one of the good providers, or are you just not into how she looks? It’s unfortunate that it seems Julie Lopez won’t be in London while you’re here, she’s the only one in my experience that equals (and maybe even tops - excuse the pun) Sofia!

Offline specialedition28

Looks like you'll be totally skint by the new year! Happy punting.

Be aware, as you probably are, that there's a lot of photoshopping going on over here with some of the XXL claimants. That Carolina one especially looks a little fake.

I'm retired from TS punting because of the price tag and what I feel are some pretty poor London options, but would be interested in your reviews all the same!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The gentleman is visiting London as far as I can see.

I am fully aware of that, however if you read the part of his post quoted below he mentioned discussing US service providers.

Separately, see my list below for some international/US providers whom I have seen. Happy to discuss them as part of the ongoing thread, but hopefully we can first focus on the London-based options first!

Per the response above, the focus of this post is London. I merely listed the other SPs to show I am willing to be part of the community. I will start a separate thread re: the non-UK SPs but please go ahead let this remain categorized as a “London” post and while also ensuring this categorized as a “Transgender” post to optimize proper viewing/responses. Thank you!
Nobody was going to move this thread, you are new and I don't know how much you know about the site so I was pointing out the relevant section if you want to discuss US based SPs. There is no point in derailing this thread with posts not related to the main question you are asking, IE the London punting scene, when there is another section dedicated to the US.

Offline TheVerseLife

I truly hope you get a chance to see Sofia while you’re here. She’s honestly incredible, however in my experience, whether or not you get a hold of her seems to be down to literal pot-luck!
Also I wouldn’t write off Gabriela Carvalho, she’s one of the good providers, or are you just not into how she looks? It’s unfortunate that it seems Julie Lopez won’t be in London while you’re here, she’s the only one in my experience that equals (and maybe even tops - excuse the pun) Sofia!
I have read about how great she is, along with how she is so tough to get ahold of :dash:. As for Gabriela, I have watched her videos, she is certainly a great provider from an enthusiasm perspective; however, as you put it, there just isn't that instant spark of attraction when looking at her pictures that I get from some of the others, even those which may look less voluptuous and feminine than Gabriela. Different strokes, eh?

I really hope I get some feedback on Katya, as I mentioned above, some of her pictures turn me on a lot, but others not so much. I bring her up as an example because I can objectively state that I wouldn't be surprised that most punters would prefer Gabriela's looks; for whatever reason, I prefer Katya's.  :unknown:

Looks like you'll be totally skint by the new year! Happy punting.

Be aware, as you probably are, that there's a lot of photoshopping going on over here with some of the XXL claimants. That Carolina one especially looks a little fake.

I'm retired from TS punting because of the price tag and what I feel are some pretty poor London options, but would be interested in your reviews all the same!
Yeah - I feel like whenever I used to come to London and take a look at LondonTS and Birchplace, I would feel like a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately, likely due to Covid and whatnot, the option set just doesn't appear as dynamic. Though from a menu perspective, I still prefer London's scene to big cities in the USA - by a longshot.

Also, I always subtract a good bit of length and girth from any claims and pics. That's why a few of the TV options are so intriguing, as they seem to be the true heavy hitters of those I selected. I know Stella Lima is also an option on that front, but she doesn't do it for me otherwise.

Offline TheMagnet

Maybe I’ve missed what you’re after because it’s a long post but it seems you already have a list together of who you’d like to see.

Most of the list is already reviewed and it seems you have read the reviews as your summaries of the SPs are accurate.

So you have your list and have done a lot of research so what else is there to do apart from getting stuck in and then reviewing?  :unknown:

Offline TheVerseLife

Maybe I’ve missed what you’re after because it’s a long post but it seems you already have a list together of who you’d like to see.

Most of the list is already reviewed and it seems you have read the reviews as your summaries of the SPs are accurate.

So you have your list and have done a lot of research so what else is there to do apart from getting stuck in and then reviewing?  :unknown:

Just making sure I did not misrepresent anyone or left out anyone who could be worth looking into. Also hoping someone will be able to provide insight into Katya, Bella, and Carolina. I will leave this as a running thread with mini updates but will of course post full reviews when possible.

Offline bryro

What was your meet with Aubrey Kate like? She still available?

Offline TheMagnet

Just making sure I did not misrepresent anyone or left out anyone who could be worth looking into. Also hoping someone will be able to provide insight into Katya, Bella, and Carolina. I will leave this as a running thread with mini updates but will of course post full reviews when possible.

Bella:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216923

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295282.msg3080901#msg3080901

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297867.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302827.msg3326398#msg3326398

Offline Iceman90

Lucky man. Aubrey Kate, Yasmin Lee and Carla Brasil are three of my dream punts.

Offline Flooky-nukey

Lucky man. Aubrey Kate, Yasmin Lee and Carla Brasil are three of my dream punts.

Agree, same here although mia Isabella remains my dream lol

Offline Slifer

Fyi Carla Brasil is in London atm 👍

Offline caramba

Would you consider this girl? >>>

External Link/Members Only

She'll most likely be my next adventure. Interestingly, there's not a single review about her.
We seem to have similar expectations with you in general.
Out of your list, I've seen Suzie XXL. The best experience I had >>>

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=328532.msg3418594#msg3418594

Offline Donnifrost

Hi, if you fancy a night out in London let me know. If I don’t have a previous commitment we can go to a TS club when they are on. Good to meet new friends

Offline foobarbaz

If you are after a fit body I think a good option would be

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she is one, or at least used to be, one of the fittest I would say, up there with this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately the latter not only is unavailable but is also post-op now and the former as you can see doesn't have conclusive reviews, but I thought it was worth mentioning them for future reference just in case.

I hope it helps.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:04:59 pm by foobarbaz »

Offline cockzzz

How'd it go so far? Interested to hear who you tried and how they were, some of those on your list I am very interested in trying too :)

Offline Hemeldriver

I would give lara gabriel a wide berth personally. I have punted her outside the time frames of what is allowed to be reviewed on here. I paid for a threesome 300. Between her and another dark hair beauty called julliana or sokething similiar. Eitherway gaby fucked off after 30 mins and left me and the other provider too it and it left a sour end to what was supposed to be an hour punt.

Offline KerachiDope

I met TS Foxxy and she is sexy af in real person. Js.

Offline j_rogers1983

Did you manage to see any of the ts girls on your list?
Look forward to hearing all about it if you did!!
Jon

Offline Ligan

Hi, if you fancy a night out in London let me know. If I don’t have a previous commitment we can go to a TS club when they are on. Good to meet new friends

Im trying to go bombshell at Q bar every week or so before, I head back to be sweden. (Going there tonight funnily enough. Feel free to message me.

Offline foobarbaz

Did you manage to see any of the ts girls on your list?
Look forward to hearing all about it if you did!!
Jon

TheVerseLife
Date Registered: August 15, 2021, 04:40:03 pm
Last Active: December 01, 2021, 02:25:22 pm

I feel like we will never hear from them ever again... so not surprised to be honest.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:53:46 am by foobarbaz »

Offline TheMagnet

Maya looks incredible

Saw her again recently (reviewed her a while back) and had the best session I’ve had so far with her, she is incredible!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 06:10:07 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline Mattygibbsy

Im trying to go bombshell at Q bar every week or so before, I head back to be sweden. (Going there tonight funnily enough. Feel free to message me.

Tell us how it went?

Offline TheVerseLife

I feel like we will never hear from them ever again... so not surprised to be honest.

Certainly an understandable take!

Alas, I have returned. Apologies for the lag, work and life have been crazy as of late.

I ended up seeing Babi Muniz (outcall), Gabby Borges, Dominique Charre, and Carla Brasil. Will get to full reviews in time.

I also reached out and had communications with Lara Gabriela, Juliana Lima, Bianca Bordin, Suzie XXL but things just didn’t work out. Lara Gabriela sent me her onlyfans video of her dropping deuces which was utterly disgusting and a total turnoff, so that nixed her. Suzie XXL was a sweetheart but I FaceTimed her and chickened out as her looks just weren’t what I was looking for. Bianca and Juliana were immediate upsells, with both stating half hour starts at 200 and 250 - absolute joke of a price, of course. I also was chatting with Gingerlicious, who seemed genuinely friendly and someone I would pursue next time.

Babi: Had a nice time with her as an outcall but she’s definitely business oriented and I had to make her take a shower on account of BO. Sexy looks. Fucked her silly. Likely would not repeat and would try Bianca Bordin if I can get a better price.

Gabby: Nice girl, looks mostly like her pics. Massive cock. Gave her oral late night and really enjoyed it; however, she’s likely not the GFE versatile experience people are looking for.

Dominique - An absolute brick house of a human specimen. Strong legs. Strong grip. Massive cock. Another one I gave oral too late night, she has a playful attitude that can come across as bitchy, but she warmed up to me and I had a really intense load with her. Just a natural dom.

Carla Brasil - Saw her late night. Took a pounding that felt like I was being punished for something haha. Felt nice and fucked. Total dom. Made me her whimpering bitch.

Will be back for full reviews and will be back in London in about a month for more fun!

Offline j_rogers1983

Sounds like you had a lot of fun- thanks for confirming who you saw.
I was going to vusit Carla brasil, spoke to her on the phone and she sounded lovely, then I got the dreaded covid 1 day before I was planning to meet. She then left London  by the time I was ok to see her. Next time she visits , I will be hopefully seeing her.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Would you consider this girl? >>>

External Link/Members Only

She'll most likely be my next adventure. Interestingly, there's not a single review about her.
We seem to have similar expectations with you in general.
Out of your list, I've seen Suzie XXL. The best experience I had >>>

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=328532.msg3418594#msg3418594

Did you ever see her ?

She is literally the perfect t girl for me looks amazing

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

It always makes me very envious what huge packages some of these t girls have. I mean 11 inches!!

Offline Miketaylor911

Forget her she is not 11 inch lol not even close ! Was a thin 8inch and was not able to keep hard for long also pictures heavily photo shopped ! Did not find her hot at all.Keep in mind how much editing a lot of the girl do let alone the bullshit size of their cock.Only a few girls worth seeing and genuine about stats and pictures..

Offline caramba

Did you ever see her ?

She is literally the perfect t girl for me looks amazing

No, I haven't. She was in my list, so I needed some info. However, @Miketaylor911 confirmed my suspicions.

Offline PPal123

@theversilife

Hola amigo. Also a TS fan. Saw your post. Amazing list.

Wanted to ask who you think I should visit when in London in 2 weeks. Love a fem looking skinny TS who can dom/top. Would love any thoughts.

Also saw you met Aurora North - I’m NYC based and have been thinking of seeing her for a while. Keen to hear your thoughts.

I saw a few years ago Savannah Thorne. Just a great punt. Want to go back and visit but haven’t yet.

Also saw Goddess Ling. Great punt. V Dom but small size which I like.

Thanks!