Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual.Ruby  (Read 2710 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Ruby had at one time 3 profiles, each depicting a slim slender girl.
I happened to see her under the name of Megan Sweet, but this profile depicts her most accurately.
I last saw her in the tail-end of January (not too far away)

The experience:
I have seen her on quite a few occasions, and she has been a reliable fall back for when I want some action, or if another meeting has fallen through.
Reflection:
•   She is slim with a model like figure, and well toned like her pics. She used to show her face, but now it appears it is blurred.
•   She offers OWO but CIM is extra. She lets the pace of the sex be directed, and is flexible and has a good figure to support almost any position.
•   Her prices are a bit on the upper end.
•   Phones get shared, and sometimes aliases get mixed up. A few times I came to the place and was greeted by one of the others (she is the one I want to see) and so have to elaborate that they are not the “chosen” one, the tall brunet is the one.
•   Drinks and snacks appear to be plentiful…feels like a business lounge where you get a proper massage with a happy ending.

The Journey:
She works neat Lewisham Station along with 2 other girls (that change from time to time, and also operate behind multiple facades).
The apartment is a modern place with security door and lifts and fire extinguishers and art on the wall and yadda yadda yadda…
A few times she did cancel due to mix up with other punters, girls, etc…so this can be a bit challenging at times. He phone does not seem to receive texts and so you have to call her.
Getting there is fairly straight forward due t the DLR and I think there are busses that go from there to Paddington.
It is also worth noting that some of her feedbacks are faked...making her an overall a attractive, fit, and...er...well...dishonest girl.

I would recommend her if you are looking for that type of girl (fit...not dishonest).