Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The old chestnut of WG's and business sense.  (Read 1078 times)

Offline house music dave

Evening all. Happy new year to you.

I haven't posted since my last encounter with a devil incarnate and have pretty much kept to trusted regulars so have had nothing new to report. I hope you guys don't mind me rejoining the fray in 2017.

My regulars are dropping away as happens to us all, so I'm looking at seeing some other people. In the meantime I thought i'd grab an outcall from a local massage parlor, I've seen her before. She's black women in her late 30's, very anal in the wrong way :) and seems to have gone to the Amsterdam School of Hooking. (Where everything is an extra and my kinks raise an eyebrow.... before also becoming an extra) she wanted an extra £40 for a second go this was not happening and I blatantly called her on her bullshit and said I had something lined up for tomorrow you can either take 120 ( a rate given to me by the boss due to lack of wheelchair access) or I'll have to leave it. "okay but i don't think you'll be able to come twice in an hour" me:....
i'm 27, it shouldn't be an issue
her: maybe you need two hours.
me: okay you've annoyed me with your questions I need to think about it.

No Sale

A further incidence is a week ago I had a WG message me a deal (money flows through her hands like water) and yet today, when I ask to see her "sorry hun not worth it I can't be bothered to get of my ass". now that's fine....business is business....but where the fuck is the long term strategy? In her mind i'm trying to sledge her. But if she could just think she'd have made good money out of me within two punts. Instead she might just spunk all her money and be fucked and she's made herself look lazy and stupid.

All of this would be fine, we know often WG's say "I don't need you, I have others, I do great...but too many think short term.

I'm no where near the sharpest tool in the box, but sometimes I really wonder. 

Any thoughts on why basic business skills don't sink in?

HMD               

Offline cueball

Evening all. Happy new year to you.

HMD             

Bloody hell....Good to see you back at the bar in the ukp arms pal.... it's been a long while  :thumbsup:

It's your round  :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah welcome back hmd, hope it hasn't taken this long to get over your trauma.

In answer to your question, they only ever think short term and have very little business sense. Even thieving lowlifes who are blacklisted on here still get custom, there's always someone.   :hi:

Offline blackburnian

Any thoughts on why basic business skills don't sink in?

HMD             

Prossie = common sense doesn't count !
 I had a booking lined up with a real local hottie ,her comms and directions were so crap that when I eventually reached her I couldn't do an hr booking - she was fine about me cutting the booking short  - as long as I paid the full hour rate   :crazy:

When I pointed out this would simply result in me being a total no show she couldn't comprehend that a half hour paid for would be better for her financially than nothing !!!

Bb

Offline house music dave

Yeah welcome back hmd, hope it hasn't taken this long to get over your trauma.

In answer to your question, they only ever think short term and have very little business sense. Even thieving lowlifes who are blacklisted on here still get custom, there's always someone.   :hi:

Thanks for the welcome back fellas. I hope everyone here has a great year punting wise.

So why the short term ism, are they stupid? Or is there a hooker ethos, like the city ethos of short term gains for big bonus's that supposedly helped lead to the crash?         

bod666

It's going to be a mixture isn't it? There will be some girls who are badly educated and the only thing going for them is that they're young and hot. For them the choice was hooking or flipping burgers or stacking shelves. Those girls can probably only just walk and chew gum at the same time and so probably blow all the cash they make hooking within seconds. Then there are girls who look at this as a business and have good customer skills and make a lot of cash. There are also well educated girls with no common sense or organisation skills.

Basically - you get all sorts!

Offline house music dave

It's going to be a mixture isn't it? There will be some girls who are badly educated and the only thing going for them is that they're young and hot. For them the choice was hooking or flipping burgers or stacking shelves. Those girls can probably only just walk and chew gum at the same time and so probably blow all the cash they make hooking within seconds. Then there are girls who look at this as a business and have good customer skills and make a lot of cash. There are also well educated girls with no common sense or organisation skills.

Basically - you get all sorts!

True enough, that just like punters there are WG's from all walks of life. Difference is I've become a smarter punter from UKP and my own experience. I don't know if it is bad or good, but I know look at all things with a cynical eye and always have a rye smile ready for any bullshit :)

Even if my second brain does justify getting a poorer service if I need to jack off (I struggle to have a wank myself #smallviolin #spastic problems)    or as we call it the pump and dump

HMD

Offline pewpewpew

You think how much these girls probably make. £120 to you may be a fair bit of cash but if she's making £600 per day every day then that money doesn't seem that much to miss

Offline house music dave

You think how much these girls probably make. £120 to you may be a fair bit of cash but if she's making £600 per day every day then that money doesn't seem that much to miss

A valid point about cash flow certainly. And if most WG's are making £600 a day than they certainly don't need my merge dosh. However I'm not sure some of them are making £600 and a proportion of those that are 'spunk' the money as badly as I do. Hence the text i got a couple of weeks ago.

I fully accept the argument of different economic classes i.e. I spend a £100 like some guys spend a £1000 and that's all well and good. But when you can tell that just isn't the case and the WG is living paycheck to paycheck it's a bit strange.

I guess the mystery of the financially fucked up but still lazy WG will never be solved.

Any UKP psychologists want to add any wisdom or theory?     

Offline BarryProudfoot

A valid point about cash flow certainly. And if most WG's are making £600 a day than they certainly don't need my merge dosh. However I'm not sure some of them are making £600 and a proportion of those that are 'spunk' the money as badly as I do. Hence the text i got a couple of weeks ago.

I fully accept the argument of different economic classes i.e. I spend a £100 like some guys spend a £1000 and that's all well and good. But when you can tell that just isn't the case and the WG is living paycheck to paycheck it's a bit strange.

I guess the mystery of the financially fucked up but still lazy WG will never be solved.

Any UKP psychologists want to add any wisdom or theory?     
The potential earnings per day/week are interesting. How many success stories have you read about what these same individuals did with their hard earned? Allot of people who earn 'fast' money all seem to have attended the school of Lee Hendrie External Link/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

Hi Dave;

I didn't post when you were last on here but always admired reading your posts.  So welcome back from me, too.

On this issue, you're right, of course; but, as BarryProudfoot points out, that attitude can be found across the board.  It's down to maturity, imo.

I've had a similar approach from travel agents.  I contacted four of them about a special holiday this year-end - 2 replied within an hour; one, the next day and I'm still waiting for the fourth to reply!  I'm not, of course; if/when they do, they'll be told that I'm already sorted.

bigmanbigman

Wgs and money they never make scence all you can do is list what good for you and they will say come ok or dont come.