Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Willow Jones (AKA Taboo roleplay) Manchester (Salford)  (Read 2766 times)

shougie

External Link/Members Only

:rolleyes: :thumbsup:
I had been wanting to meet Willow Jones for a while, however she is in Manchester and I live in Glasgow.  I was going on holiday to Spain for xmas and decided to use this as an excuse to fly from Manchester and make a visit to willow on my trip. I contacted Willow on AW and arranged an outcall to my hotel in Salford. I wanted to try schoolgirl roleplay  and so we discussed this and i chose the outfit for her to wear. Communication was very easy, she gave me her phone number and kept in touch by txt.

I was about 30 mins late getting to the hotel for the agreed time due to bad traffic on M6, but Willow was very understanding saying dont worry these things happen.  when we spoke on the phone just before the meet she said she would shower before she arrived and asked if she could take another shower in my hotel room before she changed into the outfit i had chosen for her to wear. She made it clear she appreciates clenliness, this is important to her, she is a bit obsessed with hygine, but thats no bad thing really. She has a really cute accent  (a mix of manchester and welsh) that added to the excitment of meeting her. I took a shower and scrubbed up  before she arrived.  I have never felt so excited before a meet, I had read her feedback on AW which is very good and and seen her pics...she is just my type, very petite and very very pretty.

When she arrived at my hotel room I was very happy...we chatted for a while, she is very easy going and has a good sense of humor and i was enjoying her company. She took a shower and dressed up, when I saw her in full school uniform, my heart nearly missed a beat. It felt like I was with my first girlfriend at school again.!!

Im not going into to many details about the  meet, but i will say that Willow has fantastic imagination at acting/roleplay. It was an incredible experience. She is very pretty, has a wonderful slim body, incredible smooth silky skin and omg her legs . I found myself spending quite a bit of time just kissing and licking her legs, before i hitched up her skirt and took her panties off and giving her oral, (she tasted very good and i stayed down there until she came :P). The session went way over 1 hour, and afterwards she didnt rush off, we chatted  for ages on the bed before she got ready to go, we had a laugh and it felt like I had known her for ages. She is such a funny sweet chatty cute girl. I could fall in love with her.

The one and only downside is she didnt french kiss or owo. She did let me kiss her lips, but I  would have loved to have done some proper kissing with her. But I cant say it was a dissapointment as she had  made it clear beforehand what she would not do, so I knew that kissing was a no before we met.

Guys if your going to meet Willow treat her well, be clean and fresh  (she told me I was clean enough to eat off and she really apreciated it!!!)   and respect her and the things she wont do. If you do she will make you a very happy man!!  I will definatly see her again...I just wish she did not live so far away from me.....

VOLPONE

Im not going into to many details
 I could fall in love with her.
 treat her well  and respect her

Well you don't seem to have had any druggie/madness issues with her so that's a result.

Offline threechilliman

No OWO, no FK, £160/hr. That'll be a no then.

tcm

Offline cueball

treat her well,

be clean and fresh 

respect her

Fuck off back to aw, that kind of bollocks isn't welcome on here. I don't need the likes of you telling me to have a wash and how to behave.

Apart from that, you're review is a right load of flowery bollocks. Tells me fuck all.

Everybody else says she's a nutter and shit. I believe everybody else.

Online FLYING BLUE

treat her well,

be clean and fresh

respect her

FFS :dash:

Offline OakTree

tcm

Agreed.

To add, that must be one of the most sickly reviews I've ever read.

Offline rovingman

Fuck off back to aw, that kind of bollocks isn't welcome on here. I don't need the likes of you telling me to have a wash and how to behave.

Apart from that, you're review is a right load of flowery bollocks. Tells me fuck all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Similar post / review looks to have previously been deleted back in Dec so i'm thinking this one will go the same way.

Online Trotter671

tcm

That'll be a No from me as well at £160 an hour !!

I could fall in love with her.
 treat her well  and respect her

That's some right fluffy bollox there OP  :dash:

Offline hungrypunt

LOOK, I know Im a bit paranoid about bullshitters, but I have a good nose and something smells bad here. ( and yes I freshly showered before my post)  :lol: :lol:

Listen mate(if you are a bloke that is) I have been following your posts about willow on the other threads and have had a quick look at your posts all 7 of em...and I know there is some erm, circumstantial evidence to say you really are a punter,(the glasgow link) but my nose also tells me that this crap could be an ellaborate cover up for promotion of a WG by either A, a pimp, B, the girl herself or 3 a deluded fucker.

Im not sure, so this review is struck from my list.

Sorry but sniff sniff, too much like written by a promoter.

Youve been wanting to see her for a while but you only got told about her in a post on the 2rd december at which time she had 2 red uns, and the poster said whatever you do dont use her.

Nah, Ill lean toward deluded but Jurys still out, for all I know you could be pimpin tiny school girl roleplays all over the place

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:03:57 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline The_Don

OP review read like

Hidden Image/Members Only

Had me  :lol:  cueball

External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:10:31 pm by The_Don »

Offline Carpy

The new cueball lasted seven days.... welcome back and well said mate!!

Offline Scotpunter

she said she would shower before she arrived and asked if she could take another shower in my hotel room before she changed into the outfit i had chosen for her to wear.

She needs to have two showers before she meets you and presumably the punter must have two as well?

She then has the negs against her name, a few posts about her in her current guise slating her, and more negative reviews on her previous incarnations including sauna work.

Like the others I think your either 'Willow' or her pimp or a fluffy white knight.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kundalini

A comment on another thread made me think she was probably Sinead/Lowrey/Sian of Bliss Sale 2009 - 2010. I never got to see her (lucky me) but her reports (elsewhere) from those days are hilarious, though clearly not what the clients were expecting. I seem to recall that she posted (very aggressively) on the other forum for a short spell around that time.

Offline Richthescouser

It's so annoying how bad she seems to be, because Ido like the look of her pictures. To some degree I prefer a stunning body to stunning service (within reason), but she seems to be heading towards the blacklist.

Randolph69

She needs to have two showers before she meets you and presumably the punter must have two as well?

She then has the negs against her name, a few posts about her in her current guise slating her, and more negative reviews on her previous incarnations including sauna work.

Like the others I think your either 'Willow' or her pimp or a fluffy white knight.

Good God, I thought the UKP posters in Wales were harsh, you guys in Manchester are worse! Can't a punter post a favourable review without being labelled a fluffy white knight? We all have our own opinions and sometimes punters' experiences of the same girl can differ wildly, can't they?.
In an attempt to add an element of balance to this thread: when she was still in Wales I saw Willow a few times, and always had an enjoyable punt. Yes, she probably is hygiene-obsessed, opinionated and sometimes a little crazy, but our sessions were never boring, that's for sure.
And no, Scotpunter, I'm not her pimp or a fluffie prossie-worshipper!

shougie

Wow... you really get offended that a girl may have things she may not want to do with you, and sets standards about things like hygine and clenliness with who she agrees to meet.  Probably because your a fat smelly cunt, single, unable to get a girlfriend and disrespects women... a bit of a sad social misfit wierdo  :wacko:!...you and some  of the others on here that commented on my review show the same charicter and seem to spend a lot of your sad life on this website. If you were married or had  a daughter you would probably show more respect to women in generall. I would hope so anyway. I feel a bit sick reading some of the stuff on here and the way the girls are disrespected. If they dont want to see you unless your clean and fresh then accept it or take a shower as you probably do need one... try be a man and show respect!

Ohh ...and im not telling you what to do... im telling you what she wont do. Take a look at yourself. Get a grip and get a life...

Offline cueball

Wow... you really get offended that a girl may have things she may not want to do with you, and sets standards about things like hygine and clenliness with who she agrees to meet.  Probably because your a fat smelly cunt, single, unable to get a girlfriend and disrespects women... a bit of a sad social misfit wierdo  :wacko:!...you and some  of the others on here that commented on my review show the same charicter and seem to spend a lot of your sad life on this website. If you were married or had  a daughter you would probably show more respect to women in generall. I would hope so anyway. I feel a bit sick reading some of the stuff on here and the way the girls are disrespected. If they dont want to see you unless your clean and fresh then accept it or take a shower as you probably do need one... try be a man and show respect!

Ohh ...and im not telling you what to do... im telling you what she wont do. Take a look at yourself. Get a grip and get a life...

It's not her I'm disrespecting shougie.... it's you. With your total flowery load of bollocks review.

Your review tells me fuck all except that you're a patronising prick who thinks he can write a load of toe kissing shite and it will be accepted by most on here as a decent review. It's not, it's a load of shit.

You didn't write that review for us though did you, you wrote it for her and your deluded ego.

As a grown up man, I don't need telling to treat her well, respect her, be clean bla bla bla from a knob like you, I am perfectly capable of doing all that without your vomit worthy advice.

Like I said... fuck off back to AW, shit like you write isn't wanted on here.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Probably because your a fat smelly cunt, single, unable to get a girlfriend and disrespects women... a bit of a sad social misfit wierdo  :wacko:!...you and some  of the others on here that commented on my review show the same charicter and seem to spend a lot of your sad life on this website. If you were married or had  a daughter you would probably show more respect to women in generall. I would hope so anyway. I feel a bit sick reading some of the stuff on here and the way the girls are disrespected. If they dont want to see you unless your clean and fresh then accept it or take a shower as you probably do need one... try be a man and show respect!
Come on Shougie tell us what you really think, BTW what are you doing on here if your not looking for paid sex or swapping info on girls etc  :unknown:
Thanks for your contribution in the last year or so, bye  :hi:

Randolph69

It's not her I'm disrespecting shougie.... it's you. With your total flowery load of bollocks review.

Your review tells me fuck all except that you're a patronising prick who thinks he can write a load of toe kissing shite and it will be accepted by most on here as a decent review. It's not, it's a load of shit.

You didn't write that review for us though did you, you wrote it for her and your deluded ego.

As a grown up man, I don't need telling to treat her well, respect her, be clean bla bla bla from a knob like you, I am perfectly capable of doing all that without your vomit worthy advice.

Like I said... fuck off back to AW, shit like you write isn't wanted on here.

The pair of you are likely to get banned if you both carry on like this - hurling insults at another member is not permitted on UKP  :D

Offline cueball

The pair of you are likely to get banned if you both carry on like this - hurling insults at another member is not permitted on UKP  :D

I thought I were being quite cordial  :unknown:

If I'm absolutely honest, I enjoyed his retort and I'm far from offended. I quite enjoy the banter  :D

Offline Scotpunter

Willow!!! It is you!!! I can tell from the writing style when you get wound up.  :wackogirl: :lol: :D :wacko:

Offline OakTree

Willow!!! It is you!!! I can tell from the writing style when you get wound up.  :wackogirl: :lol: :D :wacko:

Funnily as I was reading the OPs retort I envisaged a female writing it.

Offline Scotpunter

It is the same writing style as the abusive texts she sent me. Silly cow!  :lol:

Offline NigelF

You're being really quite thick and the OP really does need to fuck off. Either that or dramatically change his review to become objective and useful.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wow... you really get offended that a girl may have things she may not want to do with you, and sets standards about things like hygine and clenliness with who she agrees to meet. Probably because your a fat smelly cunt, single, unable to get a girlfriend and disrespects women... a bit of a sad social misfit wierdo  :wacko:!...you and some  of the others on here that commented on my review show the same charicter and seem to spend a lot of your sad life on this website.

Maybe UKPunting is not really for you.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

Some girls think we can't spot their writing style. oh yes we can.... not the first either......

tcm

Offline NigelF

Some girls think we can't spot their writing style. oh yes we can.... not the first either......

tcm

Yep. They also have a tendency to play the man rather than the ball when defending themselves. The personal insults highlighted by JRC above are the case in point. They're basically an attempt to make herself feel better by making belittling and making huge assumptions the people who pay her wages so she can somehow think of herself as "above them". Of course some punters obviously do the same thing but the other way round.

In this case even if the OP is just a deluded white knight he's still guilty of trying to make himself feel "better" than other punters. The kind who thinks they're a god send to every WG they see because they're so nice and everyone else the WG sees must be a cunt - especially since the WG is so nice to them!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:03:05 pm by NigelF »

Randolph69

You're being really quite thick and the OP really does need to fuck off. Either that or dramatically change his review to become objective and useful.
How could you Nigel? After I took your advice and voted leave  :P

Offline Edward Trotter

Without a doubt!!

Offline MrMog

Now i have to admit I was going to do a massive 'This is utter bullshit' post the other night when I spotted this but I decided not too so that I don't end up looking like I am picking on newbies and also put off the good newbies to the site who do cracking reviews.

You can seriously smell the bullshit in the review a mile away. So glad its not just me who saw this for what it is.

Offline The_Don

Mikesweed

I've seen this girl 3 times and she was fit as , of a little bit of a loose cannon . Still hot tho

Offline Scotpunter

I've seen this girl 3 times and she was fit as , of a little bit of a loose cannon . Still hot tho

Loose cannon?? She's as mad as a box of frogs and a shit punt imo. Whats her current advert so we all know to avoid her!

Mikesweed

Loose cannon?? She's as mad as a box of frogs and a shit punt imo. Whats her current advert so we all know to avoid her!

Haha true !! I have no idea what name she's currently under