Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina's Bearwood  (Read 1336 times)

Offline SpunkyMunky

Anyone remember Selina's? A huge light of stairs at the side of some business like an estate agent or doctors surgery on Bearwood Road?

Must have disappeared years ago - just curious.

Offline Stapler

This is not the first : 'do you remember'post lately!

Maybe we should start a separate thread called 'All Our Yesterdays'  :rolleyes:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

This is not the first : 'do you remember'post lately!

Maybe we should start a separate thread called 'All Our Yesterdays'  :rolleyes:

..S...
Yea, we could start with a couple of pages about THE Nancy  :D

Offline Stapler

.....or just one post that will destroy you!

I am still seeing KSY!

..S... :hi:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline oldrunter

Anyone remember Selina's? A huge light of stairs at the side of some business like an estate agent or doctors surgery on Bearwood Road?

Must have disappeared years ago - just curious.

Yes i had my first punt there.Must have been around 1991/2 late one evening,only 2 girls on.One short thick set indian girl and a slim english brunnete.
Went for the brunnete who was decent looking.My first time so was nervous but she was very friendly put me at ease as we stripped off.
Plenty of cuddling and stroking after a massage with powder(seemed the norm to start with then).Couldn't come though inspite of fucking in different postions incl cowgirl and me fondling her bouncing tits.

Think i had some guilty feelings as being married and had never played away up until that night.

Anyway it set me on the road to dipping my punting toes in the water many times since. :cool:

Offline SpunkyMunky

Yes i had my first punt there.Must have been around 1991/2 late one evening,only 2 girls on.One short thick set indian girl and a slim english brunnete.
Went for the brunnete who was decent looking.My first time so was nervous but she was very friendly put me at ease as we stripped off.
Plenty of cuddling and stroking after a massage with powder(seemed the norm to start with then).Couldn't come though inspite of fucking in different postions incl cowgirl and me fondling her bouncing tits.

Think i had some guilty feelings as being married and had never played away up until that night.

Anyway it set me on the road to dipping my punting toes in the water many times since. :cool:

Hah - talcum powder. Wonder if that's still used in 'saunas' now - been years since I've used one.

I remember seeing a blonde woman there - she had the biggest, heaviest tits I'd ever handled at the time. Saw her more than once!

Offline oldrunter

Hah - talcum powder. Wonder if that's still used in 'saunas' now - been years since I've used one.

I remember seeing a blonde woman there - she had the biggest, heaviest tits I'd ever handled at the time. Saw her more than once!

Lol yeah it was either that or oil.They always started with the massage then -i don't know whether they do these day tbh as i only use independent girls now.

willbred

Yeh remember it, went once mid 90s??? Nothing special as I recall.