Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen / reviewed #SOPHIE Birmingham  (Read 2278 times)

Mrblonde77

Wondered if anyone has seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks stunning, but can't seem to find a review on here, or maybe just missed it.

Offline blue80

See below your post and above mine

Not sure where you have been looking but the site has 2 reviews and about 11 topic's on her!!

Mrblonde77

ha thanks, the name change from sexysophie to #sophie threw me.  :dash:

Offline grandaddybadman

She is very unreliable, very overrated. She great in the tits dept but everything else is a let down.
I would save the money. She changed her name because her old name got a bad reputation.

I thinks she views punters as mugs.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Mrblonde77

The lack of recent reviews and few saying she's not that gr8 does put me slightly off. Does she do DFK cus with those lips it's one of things Id want a lot off. Body looks amazing so still may roll the dice.

Offline grandaddybadman

The lack of recent reviews and few saying she's not that gr8 does put me slightly off. Does she do DFK cus with those lips it's one of things Id want a lot off. Body looks amazing so still may roll the dice.

yes she does do DFK but she is short and she has a HUGE nose so you will have kiss from an angle. Her blow jobs are good as well.   
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:41:28 am by grandaddybadman »

Offline grandaddybadman

Overall I'd give her 5 out of 10
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:43:51 am by grandaddybadman »

Offline KidCandyShop

I punted with her about a year ago, had a good time and plenty of DFK and OWO was good, if she was a bit cheaper I would go back. She seemed enthusiastic but other peoples experience may differ.  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

I'd echo KidCandyShops enjoyable experience of Sophie.

I met her around two year's ago and had a very good time including DFK OWO, a great titwank and doggy, finishing with CIM.
All given with enthusiasm and her attitude was fine.

Mrblonde77

Well thinks its an itch prob gonna have to scratch soon. 50/50 chance good bad, but at end of day how bad a day is it even if its the worst bad blowie you've had.  :thumbsup: worth a go I thinks.

Offline Talbear

She is very unreliable, very overrated. She great in the tits dept but everything else is a let down.
I would save the money. She changed her name because her old name got a bad reputation.

I thinks she views punters as mugs.

This... ^^^^^

temmop

I've seen her about 3 times. Friendly, accommodating with a great rack and BJ technique (owo and cim too).

Her body is good but, big fake tits aside, isn't particularly curvy, so if you like your T with some A you'll probably be better going elsewhere.

But more than anything else, her price has ROCKETED recently. Last year when I saw her she was £70 for the half-hour, now she's a huge £100!

If she was still £70 for 30 mins I would recommend her in a heartbeat but I really can't justify that price.