Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help - Looking for an Outcall hotel  (Read 1414 times)

fos

Hope somebody can help here.
I am looking for a room / hotel for an outcall meeting in the Walsall, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Wednesbury area.
Needs to be discrete, clean and of course as cheap as possible.
Somewhere that accepts cash payment and no questions asked.
Thanks
fos

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Have you considered the Britannia in Wolves? Finding a cash only hotel is difficult. Why not secure a booking on-line but pay cash in full when you check in?

The Brit is very discreet, I've seen several FS WG's there over the years. You can book an advance room for £45 but be careful it's not one where they take the payment up font.

fos

Thanks jjf
Not ideal as its central but worth considering.
Is parking a problem around 5pm?

W4L

Thanks jjf
Not ideal as its central but worth considering.
Is parking a problem around 5pm?

Have used the Britannia a lot and never had a problem. the staff know whats going on! A small car park down the road is about £5 for 3/4 hours.
The other one is the old Best Western on Tettenhall road they have a car park close to their back entrance - may have changed hands - but it used to be even cheaper than the Britannia and again never any trouble.

fos

Just had a PM to say that Brittania is a no go atm.
Anybody tried Ramada or Days Inn at Cannock?

Offline madmax

the mount has courtyard rooms so no need to go in hotel ! costs more tho

Offline Juankerr

Anybody tried Ramada or Days Inn at Cannock?
I went to Ramada Cannock in late 2014 but it was the incall location for the lady I went to meet so I cant help with any hotel booking info.

Very nice hotel with really good room's with a large shower and huge mirror in the shower room which was well utilised on that particular punt!!  ;)

Offline Juankerr

I went to Ramada Cannock in late 2014 but it was the incall location for the lady I went to meet so I cant help with any hotel booking info.

Very nice hotel with really good room's with a large shower and huge mirror in the shower room which was well utilised on that particular punt!!  ;)
Correction to the date should have been late 2013.  :hi:

Offline Murphy54

I've used the travel lodge in Wolves town centre recently. Access through the rear car park and straight into the lift. No need to pass through reception. £40 if booked in advance.

MrBridger

The other one is the old Best Western on Tettenhall road they have a car park close to their back entrance

Always nice being close to the back entrance  :lol:

Offline Midsman2014

I'm not sure any hotels do the cash payment thing these days...if they do they usually want a deposit and a million forms of ID...if paying on your everyday credit or debit card is an issue a pre-paid credit card is something you might want to consider for just this sort of thing.