Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaz in Walsall  (Read 3395 times)

alphawolf84

I'm considering seeing her in a few days time. She registered only a few weeks ago and has only got 2 reviews. However does sound like a genuinely nice lady.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else here met her? Any helpful feedback?

Offline curry

Hello Shaz and/or her pimp!!

:dash:

Offline Ramone78

Hello Shaz and/or her pimp!!

:dash:

I'm sure its just a coincidence she's offering 10% off until Monday  :sarcastic:

Offline curry

I'm sure its just a coincidence she's offering 10% off until Monday  :sarcastic:

It's been like that for a while also just a coincidence that the one shot poster is alphawolf84  and she has feedback from alfaromeo33

:sarcastic:

MarcT

It's been like that for a while also just a coincidence that the one shot poster is alphawolf84  and she has feedback from alfaromeo33

:sarcastic:

Mastermind plan  :sarcastic: Yup that was really going to work.  :dash:

Ffs AlphaWolf  :unknown: AlphaRomeo  :unknown: more like AlphaBullshit  :dash: :dash:

The quest continues

Offline Taggart

A punt based on one awful photo?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tiger.willy

did you ever go and see her then mate?

Offline alibirmingham

Seems to me all the crap from the bottom of the punting barrel are coming to the surface!! Probably because there's such a lack of good talent that these nasty sad creatures now feel they have the opportunity to finally get a look in.

Well i for one will keep my cock firmly in my pants if this is all that's available, but luckily we do still have some viable options even if some are untested and un-reviewed

MarcT

Seems to me all the crap from the bottom of the punting barrel are coming to the surface!! Probably because there's such a lack of good talent that these nasty sad creatures now feel they have the opportunity to finally get a look in.

Well i for one will keep my cock firmly in my pants if this is all that's available, but luckily we do still have some viable options even if some are untested and un-reviewed

+1 well said AliBirmingham   :hi:

The quest continues

Offline curry

Unfortunately the invent of the smartphone has made it easy for these types to set up profiles and away they go. Also there is no shortage of men who will offer to "manage" them and in return for drugs and a place to doss/shag from.

Offline RedditchJay

offers bareback.......geeeeee thanks for the link....

Offline shropshire bloke

Bareback is available at an extra £20 - IGNORE! - GO AWAY!!

Offline alibirmingham

Profile like that I wouldn’t even get far enough into the profile to find out if she did B.B. or not. I’d be out so fast it would make my head spin. But each to their own

Offline kingfap1

Offline antony8821

What's the tin foil for? :dash: :dash: :dash:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :lol:

great spot! tin foil and a dictaphone..... possible blackmail? whilst taking crack?

dodgey as hell!

Offline Sexyjatt

Looks like she’s off the streets

Offline Smyla

I'm sure there pic has changed. She use to have pics from a hotel room wearing a mask.

Now a completely different person.

Looks like two girls using one profile.

Offline suttonporksword

if I was a WG I would also make sure my main profile pic, my main selling point was taken from a dodgy angle in front of the toilet. it really presents a classy image.....

Offline ws1a37

Don't bother with her.   Save yourself the money and travel.   She is totally on smack and in seriously poor health.   The place is a dive

Offline ws1a37

External Link/Members Only   This is her new link.   The photos have been enhanced to give a photogenic look