Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu at Yang Yang place  (Read 329 times)

Offline Mr. Noob

Meet happend this week. Not much to write about here as not much has happend. Standard start with massage but forget about any teasing. Its hard massage on the back only, no legs no arms no butt nothing, however its a decent massage if you got back pain i guess.  Not what i came here for tho. It lasted 10 min. Flip and some brushing with the breasts allover, done 69 and OW, bit mechanical (she asked for extra 20 for owo but i knew its not worth it). Done the deed in mish and thats it. She disposed off the condom and then got off the bed and started looking at the clock and the phone and the clock thinking to do something more or not as theres still time left, then she looking at me and she stand there saying nothing and its awkward as hell  :D . I said i go now as i need to drive. Its the girl from the photo. Nice looking but i dont think she want to do this job. It was a 30 min session for £60. Al in all a neutral cause shes trained in massage, sort of i guess and no i wouldnt come back.

Weird thing is in the past and i mean like 20 years ago i had no bad punts, maybe 1 occasional was not perfect but all of them were good and it doesnt matter who i seen, asian, white, EE it didnt matter the session was always enjoyable. Now its only sometimes a hit but mostly miss. I punt once every few months only now a days as i dont think its really worth it in the end and im more enjoying my time playing video games. Im into retro gaming and in my local CEX theres PS1 for £55. I know where my money should have gone  :dance:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only