Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolle_HOT.sexYXX - Croydon  (Read 1483 times)

30 review(s) for Nicolle_HOT.sexYXXX (19 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline johnplatano

External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1/2 Hour 60 + 20 OWO

Return?   :thumbsup:

Comms: Good. Quick. And most importantly reliable (all done via text)

Accommodation/Area: Incall. Croydon. Discreet flat. Walls are a bit thin though.

Appearance: Romanian. Hot. Better than AW photos. Check BM's review for better pics. Still don't get the Ellie Goulding comparison i read in thor's review though.. :D
About 5'6 ish without heels
Can't believe no-ones commented, enough, on that ass. Its B.I.G. and its Juicy :music:.
Smells good

Punt: I wanted slutty and once I saw those DSLs I had to call (or text as it was)...

Shower, OWO (deepthroat) :thumbsup:, Sex (many positions)

Dont know if she FK or DFK :unknown:. Not something I needed

Profile Accuracy: Pictures accurate
All services performed as mentioned - (15 mins quickie is interesting one to highlight though as "My Likes", someone who wants 3 pops in an hour could face problems :unknown:)
There are extras (OWO for e.g.)

Positives: That ass
No clock watching, v. flirty
That ass in doggy  :wacko:
Not mechanical at all, tactile and sexy
...Seriously. That ass

Neutral: Responded to phone texts etc at the start. I put this as a neutral because it was v. quick and in a weird way natural (Like you were with a civvie). That may put some people off. Actually I could see how someone unassertive would be annoyed at this.

Negatives: None

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1/2 Hour 60 + 20 OWO

Return?   :thumbsup:

Comms: Good. Quick. And most importantly reliable (all done via text)

Accommodation/Area: Incall. Croydon. Discreet flat. Walls are a bit thin though.

Appearance: Romanian. Hot. Better than AW photos. Check BM's review for better pics. Still don't get the Ellie Goulding comparison i read in thor's review though.. :D
About 5'6 ish without heels
Can't believe no-ones commented, enough, on that ass. Its B.I.G. and its Juicy :music:.
Smells good

Punt: I wanted slutty and once I saw those DSLs I had to call (or text as it was)...

Shower, OWO (deepthroat) :thumbsup:, Sex (many positions)

Dont know if she FK or DFK :unknown:. Not something I needed

Profile Accuracy: Pictures accurate
All services performed as mentioned - (15 mins quickie is interesting one to highlight though as "My Likes", someone who wants 3 pops in an hour could face problems :unknown:)
There are extras (OWO for e.g.)

Positives: That ass
No clock watching, v. flirty
That ass in doggy  :wacko:
Not mechanical at all, tactile and sexy
...Seriously. That ass

Neutral: Responded to phone texts etc at the start. I put this as a neutral because it was v. quick and in a weird way natural (Like you were with a civvie). That may put some people off. Actually I could see how someone unassertive would be annoyed at this.

Negatives: None

Good review, i completely forgot that i have seen this girl when she was in the croydon hotel.